Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why the HondoBros will fail

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well regulated means lots of regulations.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985

Well regulated means lots of regulations.

Time to mark the commies. Again.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Oh and lets treat gun control with the same liberal logic as birth control!

Tell 'em Babushka!

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog, you've argued repeatedly that only two shootings have occurred with fully automatic weapons controls were put in place in the early 1900s. Why can't we extend those controls to other weapons that are abused in shootings? Win win. You keep your weapons to do with as you please and there's less shootings.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog, you've argued repeatedly that only two shootings have occurred with fully automatic weapons controls were put in place in the early 1900s. Why can't we extend those controls to other weapons that are abused in shootings? Win win. You keep your weapons to do with as you please and there's less shootings.

If you shoot yourself in the head, I'll reconsider my gun control position. Deal?
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

If you shoot yourself in the head, I'll reconsider my gun control position. Deal?
    Triggered much?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Triggered much?
    How so?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

That shows how uncommon violence is with your normal law abiding gun owner. It's used in as an example because it's one of the only things tracked that definitively. Law abiding gun owners aren't the problem.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

That shows how uncommon violence is with your normal law abiding gun owner. It's used in as an example because it's one of the only things tracked that definitively. Law abiding gun owners aren't the problem.
    I've never said law abiding gun owners are the problem. In fact I've agreed that the vast majority of mass shootings are from people who don't have a respect for guns and aren't trained.

That still doesn't answer why you don't want to do something that makes it so shitbirds don't end up with guns that end up killing a bunch of people.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I've never said law abiding gun owners are the problem. In fact I've agreed that the vast majority of mass shootings are from people who don't have a respect for guns and aren't trained.

That still doesn't answer why you don't want to do something that makes it so shitbirds don't end up with guns that end up killing a bunch of people.
    What a fucking Kunt. Yeah the shared characteristics of people who murder other people with guns is their lack of training and respect for guns.

You squat when you pee don’t you Hondo
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

That's like saying shit birds won't end up with drugs.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Nothing works so let's do nothing POTD.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Let's take guns from bad people, lock crazy people up where they belong keep bad people in prison. Let's start with the bad people to stop bad things. Law abiding gun owners are, wait for it, law abiding.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Let's take guns from bad people, lock crazy people up where they belong keep bad people in prison. Let's start with the bad people to stop bad things. Law abiding gun owners are, wait for it, law abiding.
    Most people who commit mass murders haven't committed a crime until they decided to shoot up some place. So again, you are accomplishing nothing.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gun laws don’t work.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Gun laws don’t work.

Sledog disagrees with you. Before he agrees with you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Walls?

Idiot
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Most people who commit mass murders haven't committed a crime until they decided to shoot up some place. So again, you are accomplishing nothing.
    Yet many were mentally unstable and there were many warning signs. Kind of like you. I'm sure we'll read about you one day.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Btw, I'll bet this statement isn't even accurate unless you heavily restrict what constitutes a mass shooting. If a "mass shooting" is made of any shooting that involves two or more people I'll guarantee you that Hondo's claim is bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Btw, I'll bet this statement isn't even accurate unless you heavily restrict what constitutes a mass shooting. If a "mass shooting" is made of any shooting that involves two or more people I'll guarantee you that Hondo's claim is bullshit.
    It's 3 or 4 depending on who's counting. So gang members popping caps into a party hit those thresholds constantly. It's intended to inflate numbers to try and make a case for taking law abiding peoples guns away. Of course the vast majority or murders are committed by those not allowed guns. That the left want to disarm the wrong people isn't a mistake or oversight. As we can nor clearly see that have have gone fully over to communism it's so they can try and establish a new totalitarian government.

This is much like law abiding men cutting off their dicks to prevent rape.