Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's sad to see how far Kim Grinolds has fallen

13»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

There’s absolutely a case to be made about the potential impact to your future book sales due to the loss of exposure from this plagiarism

It's also called plagiarism my shit fuko! and conversion. It's stealing. Kim is like the Chinese with IP.

Even if Stalin doesn't hire me, I may file an amicus brief.
    Exactly. I don’t think Harper Lee’s estate would appreciate it if I took copies of “To Kill A Mockingbird” and put my name on it. Hell, most *school children* are taught about citing your @Sources and not to pass of others’ work as your own.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

NEsnake12 said:

There’s absolutely a case to be made about the potential impact to your future book sales due to the loss of exposure from this plagiarism

It's also called plagiarism my shit fuko! and conversion. It's stealing. Kim is like the Chinese with IP.

Exactly. I don’t think Harper Lee’s estate would appreciate it if I took copies of “To Kill A Mockingbird” and put my name on it. Hell, most *school children* are taught about citing your @Sources and not to pass of others’ work as your own.

Good one, MockingJ. That made me laff.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

You can’t fall when you’ve always been as low as a snakes belly.

I would contact an attorney for sure (not the pretend ones like HH in the Tug)

HH is too busy watching his clients' executions to take the case.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

Hey @DerekJohnson this is not legal advice and shouldn’t be construed as such. Delete this post, and find an attorney familiar with copyright infringement. Do not contact 247 before doing this. This is small potatoes so I’m not sure how many, if any at all, attorneys will be interested by this, but 247 is owned by CBSSN and they have deep enough pockets for a quick payout.

thing is, their attorney is an Indian woman and DJ is powerless against them due to some carnal instinct he has (not unlike what myself and @CheersWestDawg have going on with another segment of the population).
    Dot or Feather?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

NEsnake12 said:

Good one, MockingJ. That made me laff.
    It is a sin to kill a mockingJ. That is also exactly how I imagine @creepycoug . Cuban chain, tats, mad lawyer skillz.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2019
    89ute said:

NEsnake12 said:

Not an underwear guy but since I usually stand with Creepy I think these would be okay.
    Says a guy from Utah, riiiight.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club