Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crap..........

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,610
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If no one is going to cut spending why should I pay more taxes? I have better uses for my money that to put it in a burn barrel in DC

I'm not asking you for more money. I'm saying that your fellow Americans got about $1 trillion in benefits that they didn't pay for and that's a problem. People think this stuff just magically grows on trees.

I mean fuck, maybe more Americans would start caring about spending if we actually had to balance the budget.

Fortunately, Doog Bot is on hiatus so I can rail on about deficits with no talk of MMT getting in the way.
    Talk to them. I've been a producer all my life. Its my money

No one is cutting spending. Lizzie wants to add 50 trillion

So all of them can just

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If no one is going to cut spending why should I pay more taxes? I have better uses for my money that to put it in a burn barrel in DC

I'm not asking you for more money. I'm saying that your fellow Americans got about $1 trillion in benefits that they didn't pay for and that's a problem. People think this stuff just magically grows on trees.

I mean fuck, maybe more Americans would start caring about spending if we actually had to balance the budget.

Fortunately, Doog Bot is on hiatus so I can rail on about deficits with no talk of MMT getting in the way.

So all of them can just

Is that $50 Trillion part of all the money we're going to save when we pass "free" healthcare for all?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

If you want a tax cut. Move out of California.
    I got a tax cut

Idiot

Nice meltdown
    Did you not realize you were just bitching about how much taxes you pay?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

So all of them can just

How much of that $50 trillion is offset by not having to pay private insurers?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

If you want a tax cut. Move out of California.
    I got a tax cut

Idiot

Nice meltdown
    Did you not realize you were just bitching about how much taxes you pay?
    Fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

So all of them can just

Fuck off
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

So all of them can just

Proving yet again that Hondo see no distinction between private dollars and tax dollars. How much are businesses going to slash wages and cut employment when they get soaked with Pow-Chow's taxes to pay for this "free" healthcare? How much will they raise the prices of goods and services that we'll all pay in order to cover these tax increases?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019

2001400ex said:

So all of them can just

Sounds like everyone will save $2000 a year.

I remember when there was going to be huge savings because people would stop going to the ER for primary care.....yeah, that didn’t happen either. What else you got wonder boy?

Fuck off
    Hell Hondo was pushing that preventative care lie bullshit just yesterday. Time to update the talking points Hondo.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,299
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So all of them can just

My "Yella New Deal" calls for a return to Grapes of Wrath type stuff- i.e., if you wanna eat, you gotta go pick oranges in the CA sun. No work, no food.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in October, handily topping estimates even as a protracted strike was anticipated to weigh on hiring growth.

The unemployment rate held near a 50-year low, and wage increases picked up slightly.

The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in October, handily topping estimates even as a protracted strike was anticipated to weigh on hiring growth.

The unemployment rate held near a 50-year low, and wage increases picked up slightly.

Notice the “usual suspects” that don’t like this news.😂

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So all of them can just

My "Yella New Deal" calls for a return to Grapes of Wrath type stuff- i.e., if you wanna eat, you gotta go pick oranges in the CA sun. No work, no food.
    Just like Lizzie
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So all of them can just

Just like Lizzie
    No. I think she's a cunt.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

So all of them can just

Just like Lizzie
    No. I think she's a cunt.
    I think everyone on welfare should spend 8 hours a day on the C2 rower in order to generate electricity. It’s green, puts people to work and keeps them fit. What’s the downside?
    We could wipe out adult onset diabetes. That alone would save hundred of billions.
    Possibly trillions
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HondoBros meltdown incoming.

But but but THE DEFICIT!

Revenues are at an all time high and economy is growing. So let's get our house in order and cut some spending. Deficit spending is for times of war and recession.
    You just lost the HondoBros.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HondoBros meltdown incoming.

But but but THE DEFICIT!

Revenues are at an all time high and economy is growing. So let's get our house in order and cut some spending. Deficit spending is for times of war and recession.
    You just lost the HondoBros.
    And the King of Debt bros too.