Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Crap..........

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,556
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in October, handily topping estimates even as a protracted strike was anticipated to weigh on hiring growth.

The unemployment rate held near a 50-year low, and wage increases picked up slightly.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in October, handily topping estimates even as a protracted strike was anticipated to weigh on hiring growth.

The unemployment rate held near a 50-year low, and wage increases picked up slightly.

Shittiest recession ever
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,672
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HondoBros want equal misery. They're all miserable in shit jobs and want everyone equal to them. Drag down the world!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Congrats. Unemployment is up and the number is new jobs down from prior months. Tax cuts FTW!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,299
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

HondoBros meltdown incoming.

But but but THE DEFICIT!

Revenues are at an all time high and economy is growing. So let's get our house in order and cut some spending. Deficit spending is for times of war and recession.
    BUT THE TAXCUTS WERE SOLD AS DEFICT REDUCING AND THE REVENUE INCREASE IS LESS THAN TYE GDP INCREASE!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!1!!! 11111!!! - HondoFS
    It's a chicken and egg thing through Damone. Of course and expanding economy is going to cause tax receipts to grow. But how much of our economic growth is due to tax cuts vs our annual trillion dollar borrowed stimulus? What would GDP look like (and therefore tax receipts) if we had to balance the budget through spending cuts alone in 2020? We've never been able to get the tax cuts to pay for themselves because the electorate wants their dole.
  • Options

But but but THE DEFICIT!

Revenues are at an all time high and economy is growing. So let's get our house in order and cut some spending. Deficit spending is for times of war and recession.
    BUT THE TAXCUTS WERE SOLD AS DEFICT REDUCING AND THE REVENUE INCREASE IS LESS THAN TYE GDP INCREASE!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!1!!! 11111!!! - HondoFS
    Mike finally speaks the truth.
  • Options

But but but THE DEFICIT!

Lol agreed. But good luck with getting any politician to cut spending. Since newt and Clinton are gone, everyone is about spending except for a few people like Rand Paul.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

But but but THE DEFICIT!

Lol agreed. But good luck with getting any politician to cut spending. Since newt and Clinton are gone, everyone is about spending except for a few people like Rand Paul.
    So that’s your excuse for stealing? Fuck off
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

But but but THE DEFICIT!

You said that no Republican supported cutting spending. Good to see you admit you're a lying piece of shit Hondo.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,610
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If no one is going to cut spending why should I pay more taxes? I have better uses for my money that to put it in a burn barrel in DC
  • Options

If no one is going to cut spending why should I pay more taxes? I have better uses for my money that to put it in a burn barrel in DC

If you want a tax cut. Move out of California.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,299
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

I'm not asking you for more money. I'm saying that your fellow Americans got about $1 trillion in benefits that they didn't pay for and that's a problem. People think this stuff just magically grows on trees.

I mean fuck, maybe more Americans would start caring about spending if we actually had to balance the budget.

Fortunately, Doog Bot is on hiatus so I can rail on about deficits with no talk of MMT getting in the way.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

But but but THE DEFICIT!

You said that no Republican supported cutting spending. Good to see you admit you're a lying piece of shit Hondo.
    Bob lacks context and materiality. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

But but but THE DEFICIT!

Bob lacks context and materiality. Idiot.
    Hondo lies and then claims he was taken out of "context."