Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tulsi Comes Out as a Partisan Leftist

13»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I, for one, still like Tulsi. She can disagree with me on lots of stuff if she wants, because I'm not a liberal fascist that demands lock-step adherence like the HondoBros or our Chief-Resident Incel, ThomasFremont.

LULZ

"I fuck more in a month than you do all year." - Things Incels say.

Take your needle dick and go sit in the corner, bitch.

Say Hi to Rosy for me.
    Just the facts, ya whiny little bitch.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Oh no, the Tug-tards and Tulsi broke up.

I still like her. FWIW. Which isn't much.
    I still stand... for Tulsi.

And what the fuck else was she gonna do?

Vote against her party?

She did what she had to do.
    Trump started his run by refusing to promise he would endorse any of his establishment republican competitors. Tulsi lied and said she didn't support impeachment, then turned around and caved to Pelosi, Schiff and the Sqwad. People don't respect a coward. Can imagine the currency she would have gained had she the backbone to stand up to her own party? Instead, she burned it.
    if you think Tulsi is a coward you haven't been paying attention
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

Trump started his run by refusing to promise he would endorse any of his establishment republican competitors. Tulsi lied and said she didn't support impeachment, then turned around and caved to Pelosi, Schiff and the Sqwad. People don't respect a coward. Can imagine the currency she would have gained had she the backbone to stand up to her own party? Instead, she burned it.
    I have. I liked her up to the point where she said she was against impeachment, then votes for impeachment. Far worse than that though, every one of these democrat cult members know full well they are conducting a banana republic proceeding behind closed doors, using anonymous 'witnesses' some of whom have already been shown to be frauds and John Brennan CIA plants. The guy who praises God for the deep state. Democrats are trying to overturn the voter's will by appeasing their radical base, because they know they can't win in 2020. She played a good game early on by taking on actual fascists within her party, like Krapala Harris, but she failed in the 3rd quarter with this vote to legitimize a secretive kangaroo court proceeding, and she done now. Relevance factor at zero.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

We need people like her down the road to try to do something in Congress and beyond in the future. She appreciates nuance. You should too.
    We need people like her to do something in Congress like.....

Vote to formalize Soviet style impeachment proceedings where one side has no rights?

I think we can do without people like her in Congress down the road.
    You need a different news source. That's a flat out lie.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

I have. I liked her up to the point where she said she was against impeachment, then votes for impeachment. Far worse than that though, every one of these democrat cult members know full well they are conducting a banana republic proceeding behind closed doors, using anonymous 'witnesses' some of whom have already been shown to be frauds and John Brennan CIA plants. The guy who praises God for the deep state. Democrats are trying to overturn the voter's will by appeasing their radical base, because they know they can't win in 2020. She played a good game early on by taking on actual fascists within her party, like Krapala Harris, but she failed in the 3rd quarter with this vote to legitimize a secretive kangaroo court proceeding, and she done now. Relevance factor at zero.
    She didn't vote for impeachment idiot. She voted for a hearing with equal rights on both sides. It even gives Trump the right to testify and object to testimony.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

I, for one, still like Tulsi. She can disagree with me on lots of stuff if she wants, because I'm not a liberal fascist that demands lock-step adherence like the HondoBros or our Chief-Resident Incel, ThomasFremont.

LULZ

I fuck more in a month than you do all year.

Take your needle dick and go sit in the corner, bitch.

I here you took her to the spa

Hear*
    There* This is so fun!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    “Soviet style impeachment” is the type of stupid fucking statement that only OBK would think makes any sense.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

For the record, I like Messicans now. Got an undocumented house cleaner named Mayra recently. She sometimes brings this hot little Guatemalen number with her. Doesn't speak any English, but can work a mop like a stripper pole. Plus sometimes Mayra brings me tamales. They are delicious. CSB.

Also, no pics. I want plausible deniability if government agents ever appear.

The tamales alone are worth a lax border enforcement policy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

“Soviet style impeachment” is the type of stupid fucking statement that only OBK would think makes any sense.

He’s parroting Right Wing talking points. You’re giving him too much credit.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

She didn't vote for impeachment idiot. She voted for a hearing with equal rights on both sides. It even gives Trump the right to testify and object to testimony.
    They are going to dock your pay for this.

You forget Tulsi is against your Lord and savior, Hillary Christ.
  • Options

Why do you hate sledog and Bob?
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

They are going to dock your pay for this.

You forget Tulsi is against your Lord and savior, Hillary Christ.
    I don't really care. I'm explaining to idiots like you what the bill actually said. Not what their news source tells them.