Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tulsi Comes Out as a Partisan Leftist

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

What about a Sikh? Asking for a former gov of SC...

Still waiting for her words showing her "soft spot" for Assad. How many more weeks will I have to wait, Parrot @GDS.

You said you had them straight from Tulsi, so let's see them.
    Her opinion on Assad doesn't matter anymore, so don't spam this thread with your dumbass back and forth bickering with GDS. She sided with the leftists in the continuing attempted coup. She's door ass out for non-partisan moderates.
    Still waiting for her words showing her "soft spot" for Assad. How many more weeks will I have to wait, Parrot @GDS.

Irrelevant now. She lost all cred as a bipartisan contender. She's just another democrat fascist.
    Faggots love to call other people fascists. It might be the faggyest term of the decade. Might want to avoid association with it, OBK. It screams pussy about the speaker or writer who uses it.
    I’m anti fascists. Don’t like them. AT ALL.
    Your bravery is what I like about you
    I’m against the NEXT war and I also support the troops.
    Wanna bone
    Daboner supports the open borders policies that allowed you and your family to enter through Mexico.
    Maybe. But i need more details. I work with a guy who came from Mexico. Went to a pac 12 school for undergrad. From a wealthy family. Columbia MBA. Paid cash. Glad he’s here. One smart mother fucker. OBK hates him.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2019

GDS said:

Her opinion on Assad doesn't matter anymore, so don't spam this thread with your dumbass back and forth bickering with GDS. She sided with the leftists in the continuing attempted coup. She's door ass out for non-partisan moderates.

Irrelevant now. She lost all cred as a bipartisan contender. She's just another democrat fascist.
    Faggots love to call other people fascists. It might be the faggyest term of the decade. Might want to avoid association with it, OBK. It screams pussy about the speaker or writer who uses it.
    Wanna bone
    Daboner supports the open borders policies that allowed you and your family to enter through Mexico.
    Nah man. I just pretended the people with me were my family. My real family I'm sending my dollars back for pesos

I appreciate u being the only one here who really understands me
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2019

GDS said:

Wanna bone
    Maybe. But i need more details. I work with a guy who came from Mexico. Went to a pac 12 school for undergrad. From a wealthy family. Columbia MBA. Paid cash. Glad he’s here. One smart mother fucker. OBK hates him.
    Cool story. Probably got in on the basis of that university's affirmative action (racism) program and took an available spot from a qualified American citizen. He should go back to his own country and work to make that country better.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Oh no, the Tug-tards and Tulsi broke up.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I still like her. FWIW. Which isn't much.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    For the record, I like Messicans now. Got an undocumented house cleaner named Mayra recently. She sometimes brings this hot little Guatemalen number with her. Doesn't speak any English, but can work a mop like a stripper pole. Plus sometimes Mayra brings me tamales. They are delicious. CSB.

Also, no pics. I want plausible deniability if government agents ever appear.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,291
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

For the record, I like Messicans now. Got an undocumented house cleaner named Mayra recently. She sometimes brings this hot little Guatemalen number with her. Doesn't speak any English, but can work a mop like a stripper pole. Plus sometimes Mayra brings me tamales. They are delicious. CSB.

Also, no pics. I want plausible deniability when government agents ever appear.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,409
    BearsWiin said:

It's cute that you think she was ever relevant

Yes because we all know that in a rat like yours mind, irrelevancy equals being in the dem debates and running for President. Doesn't get any more irrelevant than that right?

Brilliant.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I, for one, still like Tulsi. She can disagree with me on lots of stuff if she wants, because I'm not a liberal fascist that demands lock-step adherence like the HondoBros or our Chief-Resident Incel, ThomasFremont.
  • Options

I, for one, still like Tulsi. She can disagree with me on lots of stuff if she wants, because I'm not a liberal fascist that demands lock-step adherence like the HondoBros or our Chief-Resident Incel, ThomasFremont.

She marches in lock-step adherence with a party that has been conducting an illegal coup attempt for 3 years. Now that she's taken off her mask, only a real HondoBro could support her now.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

GDS said:

Wanna bone
    Cool story. Probably got in on the basis of that university's affirmative action (racism) program and took an available spot from a qualified American citizen. He should go back to his own country and work to make that country better.

GDS said:

Wanna bone
    Either that or his damn near perfect SAT score. You’re a fucking idiot.
  • Options

LULZ

I fuck more in a month than you do all year.

Take your needle dick and go sit in the corner, bitch.

• Options
    edited November 2019

LULZ

"I fuck more in a month than you do all year." - Things Incels say.

Say Hi to Rosy for me.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2019
    Swaye said:

I still stand... for Tulsi.

And what the fuck else was she gonna do?

Vote against her party?

She did what she had to do.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

I think I'm supposed to declare her a Liberal Nazi now, the way OBK is doing it. Nothing like absorbing the personality of your opponent to beat them at their own game, even if it's hypocritical AF, as in OBK's case.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

Trump started his run by refusing to promise he would endorse any of his establishment republican competitors. Tulsi lied and said she didn't support impeachment, then turned around and caved to Pelosi, Schiff and the Sqwad. People don't respect a coward. Can imagine the currency she would have gained had she the backbone to stand up to her own party? Instead, she burned it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

LULZ

I here you took her to the spa

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

Trump started his run by refusing to promise he would endorse any of his establishment republican competitors. Tulsi lied and said she didn't support impeachment, then turned around and caved to Pelosi, Schiff and the Sqwad. People don't respect a coward. Can imagine the currency she would have gained had she the backbone to stand up to her own party? Instead, she burned it.
    Her vote Doesnt mean shit. There was no tangible currency to be had with a No vote except for Tug Cons and their online equivalents.

She’s a politician.

Not a martyr.

We need people like her down the road to try to do something in Congress and beyond in the future. She appreciates nuance. You should too.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Vote against her party?

We need people like her down the road to try to do something in Congress and beyond in the future. She appreciates nuance. You should too.
    We need people like her to do something in Congress like.....

Vote to formalize Soviet style impeachment proceedings where one side has no rights?

I think we can do without people like her in Congress down the road.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

LULZ

I here you took her to the spa

Hear*