Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whistleblower is CIA plant

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Closed hearings are not secret

Reps are present and questioning

Butbutbut keen about process some more, it's very seemly

When one side isn't allowed to ask questions or the accused has no representation, subpoena power or is not allowed to cross examine witnesses it's called a sham. KGB Soviet shit but hell you're side is all commie now.
    The impeachment process was set by the GOP. If you have an issue with it take it up with your own party.
    /\
    |

Lying liars and the stupid things they say

It really reveals where these dumbfucks get their news.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Here’s some news.
    232-196.
    Many people are saying it’s the greatest impeachment inquiry vote in history.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here’s some news.
    232-196.

Washington leads Oregon by 14 points in the second half post of the day

Your vaunted majority that came about in 2018 won in large part by lying that they wouldn't waste time on impeachment and instead focus on healthcare and shit

Its why this was still an "almost" vote designed to continue the sham a bit longer

When the Senate does not convict and the 2020 House elections go poorly for you, you can dance on the O at Autzen
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    it's a long ways from investigation to impeachment! Gonna be special having these CIA plants get cross examined.
  • Options

Here’s some news.
    232-196.

Your vaunted majority that came about in 2018 won in large part by lying that they wouldn't waste time on impeachment and instead focus on healthcare and shit

Its why this was still an "almost" vote designed to continue the sham a bit longer

When the Senate does not convict and the 2020 House elections go poorly for you, you can dance on the O at Autzen

Here’s some news.
    232-196.

No one knows more about impeachment than trumptards. Believe me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Everything in the whistleblower complaint has been corroborated by witnesses. What exactly is the right trying to accomplish by smearing the whistleblower?

33-year-old Ciaramella is a registered Democrat, worked for Obama, worked for Biden, worked for CIA Director John Brennan, he’s a vocal critic of Trump and he helped initiate the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax investigation.
    You don't trust WaPo but believe conservativefighters.org? C'mon Swaye, I consider you one of the more rational Trump supporters. And even if he is a Democrat, why should that matter? Truth is truth and his summary of what happened has already been corroborated by eyewitnesses. There's another witness set to testify today who is also expected to confirm the same.
    Couple things. First, I am not a Trump supporter of any kind. I think he is mostly a complete idiot. I do like some, but not all, of his policies. I am much more of what you would call a modern democratic platform hater, than a Trump supporter. As soon as the Dems can locate someone who isn't anti-2A, isn't wrapped up in identity politics, and isn't all in on massive tax hikes to finance their utopian sprawling government where the upper middle class and above pay for all the deadbeats, then I will gladly vote for them over Trump. But everyone here knows that isn't going to happen. So it is what it is. There are millions of folks just like me that vote Trump not to signal support for him personally, but instead to repudiate a vision of government as nanny state that they simply cannot support.

And, I call a spade a spade and always have. I think Trump has done a ton of crooked shit in his life. I do not think he is some virtuous good person. Quite the contrary, I think he is mostly a shitbag with a poor moral compass. Guess what? All the Dems except Tulsi I guess I'd lump right there with him. "Politics will make a thief out of an honest man." 90% of them are corrupt turds. Biden is garbage. Warren is worse than garbage. Human refuse. So let's not pretend like casting a vote for the orange buffoon makes you any different than casting a vote for your typical Democrat. They are mostly all crooks and cheats. So you go with the morally bankrupt reptile that more closely aligns with your vision on policy goals. But none of them align with me perfectly. Take Trump, I seethe with rage every time I think about his budgets. So much for fiscal conservatism.

All that said, this entire 3 year "investigation" first into Russia, and now onto Ukraine, is such an obvious political witchhunt that it strains credulity to think Dems could possibly honestly believe otherwise. I don't give a shit if Trump is impeached or not. It won't affect my life one bit. But I do think it sets a bad precedent to have a political party manufacture evidence and plant operatives to willfully overturn an election by other means because they don't like the result. And guess what, I thought the same thing about the Clinton impeachment. That had nothing to do with the rule of law, and was absolutely all about the GOP just hating Bill Clinton. Same same now with Trump. My opinion. YMMV
    brb, yo.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here’s some news.
    232-196.

Here’s some news.
    232-196.

No one knows more about impeachment than trumptards. Believe me.
    Pounding the keyboard quoting me twice the Mullertard melts down
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Everything in the whistleblower complaint has been corroborated by witnesses. What exactly is the right trying to accomplish by smearing the whistleblower?

33-year-old Ciaramella is a registered Democrat, worked for Obama, worked for Biden, worked for CIA Director John Brennan, he’s a vocal critic of Trump and he helped initiate the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax investigation.
    You don't trust WaPo but believe conservativefighters.org? C'mon Swaye, I consider you one of the more rational Trump supporters. And even if he is a Democrat, why should that matter? Truth is truth and his summary of what happened has already been corroborated by eyewitnesses. There's another witness set to testify today who is also expected to confirm the same.
    Couple things. First, I am not a Trump supporter of any kind. I think he is mostly a complete idiot. I do like some, but not all, of his policies. I am much more of what you would call a modern democratic platform hater, than a Trump supporter. As soon as the Dems can locate someone who isn't anti-2A, isn't wrapped up in identity politics, and isn't all in on massive tax hikes to finance their utopian sprawling government where the upper middle class and above pay for all the deadbeats, then I will gladly vote for them over Trump. But everyone here knows that isn't going to happen. So it is what it is. There are millions of folks just like me that vote Trump not to signal support for him personally, but instead to repudiate a vision of government as nanny state that they simply cannot support.

And, I call a spade a spade and always have. I think Trump has done a ton of crooked shit in his life. I do not think he is some virtuous good person. Quite the contrary, I think he is mostly a shitbag with a poor moral compass. Guess what? All the Dems except Tulsi I guess I'd lump right there with him. "Politics will make a thief out of an honest man." 90% of them are corrupt turds. Biden is garbage. Warren is worse than garbage. Human refuse. So let's not pretend like casting a vote for the orange buffoon makes you any different than casting a vote for your typical Democrat. They are mostly all crooks and cheats. So you go with the morally bankrupt reptile that more closely aligns with your vision on policy goals. But none of them align with me perfectly. Take Trump, I seethe with rage every time I think about his budgets. So much for fiscal conservatism.

All that said, this entire 3 year "investigation" first into Russia, and now onto Ukraine, is such an obvious political witchhunt that it strains credulity to think Dems could possibly honestly believe otherwise. I don't give a shit if Trump is impeached or not. It won't affect my life one bit. But I do think it sets a bad precedent to have a political party manufacture evidence and plant operatives to willfully overturn an election by other means because they don't like the result. And guess what, I thought the same thing about the Clinton impeachment. That had nothing to do with the rule of law, and was absolutely all about the GOP just hating Bill Clinton. Same same now with Trump. My opinion. YMMV
    Ladies and Gentleman your Hardcore Husky Poster of the Year

It was an honor to lose to you

This is why the approach of insulting Trump voters and thinking they love Trump is so fucking stupid. They still won't get it though
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is why the approach of insulting Trump voters and thinking they love Trump is so fucking stupid. They still won't get it though
    You don't love Trump?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Fair enough but I don't see how you can make any equivalency between the shitty-ness of Trump and his Democratic opponents. I get the lesser of two evils mindset but Trump is literally too incompetent to run a McDonalds let alone the country.

Just curious, who did you support in the GOP Primary before Trump?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Fair enough but I don't see how you can make any equivalency between the shitty-ness of Trump and his Democratic opponents. I get the lesser of two evils mindset but Trump is literally too incompetent to run a McDonalds let alone the country.

I voted for tiny hands Rubio. As a major supporter of Husky football with me lo these many years I am sure you can respect that fact that I almost always support losers.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You don't love Trump?
    They still won't get it
  • Options

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You don't love Trump?
    They still won't get it
    Trump’s “policies” of protectionism, isolationism and nativism are worse than his personal failings, moral depravity and corruption.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The country is doing fine under Trump

Electing the crowd that wants to jack taxes and energy would stop that in a hurry

Trump is a better choice and your lack of any positive reasons to vote for the shit the Democrats are putting out there proves it
    That pretty much nails it for me.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I don't think Democrats are manufacturing evidence or planting operatives. We obviously disagree on politics but you are normally fairly rational. And this post it's rational through your lense.

Trump is arrogant like Clinton was. Clinton thought he could get away with anything so he pushed boundaries. And lied under oath. But do you really think, with the way Trump is, they need to manufacturer anything against him?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You don't love Trump?
    They still won't get it
    Trump’s “policies” of protectionism, isolationism and nativism are worse than his personal failings, moral depravity and corruption.
    They still won't get it
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I don't think Democrats are manufacturing evidence or planting operatives. We obviously disagree on politics but you are normally fairly rational. And this post it's rational through your lense.

Trump is arrogant like Clinton was. Clinton thought he could get away with anything so he pushed boundaries. And lied under oath. But do you really think, with the way Trump is, they need to manufacturer anything against him?
    The charge that Trump colluded with the Russians in order to win the election was entirely made up and to this very day you still push that lie.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    Well said, Swaye.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said: