Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whistleblower is CIA plant

124»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Everything in the whistleblower complaint has been corroborated by witnesses. What exactly is the right trying to accomplish by smearing the whistleblower?

33-year-old Ciaramella is a registered Democrat, worked for Obama, worked for Biden, worked for CIA Director John Brennan, he’s a vocal critic of Trump and he helped initiate the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax investigation.
    You don't trust WaPo but believe conservativefighters.org? C'mon Swaye, I consider you one of the more rational Trump supporters. And even if he is a Democrat, why should that matter? Truth is truth and his summary of what happened has already been corroborated by eyewitnesses. There's another witness set to testify today who is also expected to confirm the same.
    Couple things. First, I am not a Trump supporter of any kind. I think he is mostly a complete idiot. I do like some, but not all, of his policies. I am much more of what you would call a modern democratic platform hater, than a Trump supporter. As soon as the Dems can locate someone who isn't anti-2A, isn't wrapped up in identity politics, and isn't all in on massive tax hikes to finance their utopian sprawling government where the upper middle class and above pay for all the deadbeats, then I will gladly vote for them over Trump. But everyone here knows that isn't going to happen. So it is what it is. There are millions of folks just like me that vote Trump not to signal support for him personally, but instead to repudiate a vision of government as nanny state that they simply cannot support.

And, I call a spade a spade and always have. I think Trump has done a ton of crooked shit in his life. I do not think he is some virtuous good person. Quite the contrary, I think he is mostly a shitbag with a poor moral compass. Guess what? All the Dems except Tulsi I guess I'd lump right there with him. "Politics will make a thief out of an honest man." 90% of them are corrupt turds. Biden is garbage. Warren is worse than garbage. Human refuse. So let's not pretend like casting a vote for the orange buffoon makes you any different than casting a vote for your typical Democrat. They are mostly all crooks and cheats. So you go with the morally bankrupt reptile that more closely aligns with your vision on policy goals. But none of them align with me perfectly. Take Trump, I seethe with rage every time I think about his budgets. So much for fiscal conservatism.

All that said, this entire 3 year "investigation" first into Russia, and now onto Ukraine, is such an obvious political witchhunt that it strains credulity to think Dems could possibly honestly believe otherwise. I don't give a shit if Trump is impeached or not. It won't affect my life one bit. But I do think it sets a bad precedent to have a political party manufacture evidence and plant operatives to willfully overturn an election by other means because they don't like the result. And guess what, I thought the same thing about the Clinton impeachment. That had nothing to do with the rule of law, and was absolutely all about the GOP just hating Bill Clinton. Same same now with Trump. My opinion. YMMV
    I don't think Democrats are manufacturing evidence or planting operatives. We obviously disagree on politics but you are normally fairly rational. And this post it's rational through your lense.

Trump is arrogant like Clinton was. Clinton thought he could get away with anything so he pushed boundaries. And lied under oath. But do you really think, with the way Trump is, they need to manufacturer anything against him?
    The charge that Trump colluded with the Russians in order to win the election was entirely made up and to this very day you still push that lie.
    Sure. If you ignore 400 pages at the end of the Mueller investigation.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Everything in the whistleblower complaint has been corroborated by witnesses. What exactly is the right trying to accomplish by smearing the whistleblower?

33-year-old Ciaramella is a registered Democrat, worked for Obama, worked for Biden, worked for CIA Director John Brennan, he’s a vocal critic of Trump and he helped initiate the ‘Russia collusion’ hoax investigation.
    You don't trust WaPo but believe conservativefighters.org? C'mon Swaye, I consider you one of the more rational Trump supporters. And even if he is a Democrat, why should that matter? Truth is truth and his summary of what happened has already been corroborated by eyewitnesses. There's another witness set to testify today who is also expected to confirm the same.
    Couple things. First, I am not a Trump supporter of any kind. I think he is mostly a complete idiot. I do like some, but not all, of his policies. I am much more of what you would call a modern democratic platform hater, than a Trump supporter. As soon as the Dems can locate someone who isn't anti-2A, isn't wrapped up in identity politics, and isn't all in on massive tax hikes to finance their utopian sprawling government where the upper middle class and above pay for all the deadbeats, then I will gladly vote for them over Trump. But everyone here knows that isn't going to happen. So it is what it is. There are millions of folks just like me that vote Trump not to signal support for him personally, but instead to repudiate a vision of government as nanny state that they simply cannot support.

And, I call a spade a spade and always have. I think Trump has done a ton of crooked shit in his life. I do not think he is some virtuous good person. Quite the contrary, I think he is mostly a shitbag with a poor moral compass. Guess what? All the Dems except Tulsi I guess I'd lump right there with him. "Politics will make a thief out of an honest man." 90% of them are corrupt turds. Biden is garbage. Warren is worse than garbage. Human refuse. So let's not pretend like casting a vote for the orange buffoon makes you any different than casting a vote for your typical Democrat. They are mostly all crooks and cheats. So you go with the morally bankrupt reptile that more closely aligns with your vision on policy goals. But none of them align with me perfectly. Take Trump, I seethe with rage every time I think about his budgets. So much for fiscal conservatism.

All that said, this entire 3 year "investigation" first into Russia, and now onto Ukraine, is such an obvious political witchhunt that it strains credulity to think Dems could possibly honestly believe otherwise. I don't give a shit if Trump is impeached or not. It won't affect my life one bit. But I do think it sets a bad precedent to have a political party manufacture evidence and plant operatives to willfully overturn an election by other means because they don't like the result. And guess what, I thought the same thing about the Clinton impeachment. That had nothing to do with the rule of law, and was absolutely all about the GOP just hating Bill Clinton. Same same now with Trump. My opinion. YMMV
    I don't think Democrats are manufacturing evidence or planting operatives. We obviously disagree on politics but you are normally fairly rational. And this post it's rational through your lense.

Trump is arrogant like Clinton was. Clinton thought he could get away with anything so he pushed boundaries. And lied under oath. But do you really think, with the way Trump is, they need to manufacturer anything against him?
    The charge that Trump colluded with the Russians in order to win the election was entirely made up and to this very day you still push that lie.
    So why did impeachment move to this Ukraine bullshit?

Do you have a brain?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?
    Because Trump potentially committed an impeachable offense in the Ukraine deal. Is that hard for you to understand?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?
    Because Trump potentially committed an impeachable offense in the Ukraine deal. Is that hard for you to understand?
    What about the last 400 pages of the Muellertard report?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?
    Where did I say Trump is guilty? Half the Mueller report was redacted. In this scenario the evidence suggests he threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine. And the "transcript" combined with subsequent comments from Trump and Gualliani seen to suggest as much.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?

There's Houston's white flag.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?

Reality: The charge that Trump colluded with the Russians in order to win the election was entirely made up and to this very day you still push that lie.
    HondoFS: Sure. If you ignore 400 pages at the end of the Mueller investigation.
    Reality: So why did impeachment move to this Ukraine bullshit? Do you have a brain?
    HondoFS: Where did I say Trump is guilty?

Sorry you are too stupid to understand HondoFS...

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Schiff is hondo level smart

Let that sink in
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?

Reality: The charge that Trump colluded with the Russians in order to win the election was entirely made up and to this very day you still push that lie.
    Reality: So why did impeachment move to this Ukraine bullshit? Do you have a brain?

I'd go back and re-read the thread.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?

You should see if you can delete your posts
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?

And it didn't help you? You should try a third time...still probably won't help.

How's that 400 pages of the Mueller investigation coming along?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,416
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Closed hearings are not secret

Reps are present and questioning

Butbutbut keen about process some more, it's very seemly

When one side isn't allowed to ask questions or the accused has no representation, subpoena power or is not allowed to cross examine witnesses it's called a sham. KGB Soviet shit but hell you're side is all commie now.
    The impeachment process was set by the GOP. If you have an issue with it take it up with your own party.
    That is a bold faced lie. Neither Nixon or Clinton's impeachments were run this way.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Wha?????? I thought these hearings were in secret? Can you post all this evidence you are citing? All this corroboration?

LOL! What a joke your post is.
    Try some actual news sources instead of Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. Taylor, Vindman, and today Morrison testimonies all align with the whistleblower's accounts.
    Nothing has been published you dumbass. You have zero proof. As a matter of fact none of the liberal traitors have really been cross examined, schitf has seen to that. All you know is what has been leaked and not one of those leaked interrogations has been fully cross examined nor were they in the room on the call. FFS you are one desperate goose stepping moron.

You have nothing. You know nothing. None of us do, you dumbshit.
    A career ambassador who served in Vietnam and a Purple Heart recipient who served in Iraq are "liberal traitors" but Cadet Bone Spurs is a real American Patriot!
    Irrelevant. Coup participant Robert the horse face Mueller was a 'decorated war hero' too.
  • Options

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Closed hearings are not secret

Reps are present and questioning

Butbutbut keen about process some more, it's very seemly

When one side isn't allowed to ask questions or the accused has no representation, subpoena power or is not allowed to cross examine witnesses it's called a sham. KGB Soviet shit but hell you're side is all commie now.
    The impeachment process was set by the GOP. If you have an issue with it take it up with your own party.
    That is a bold faced lie. Neither Nixon or Clinton's impeachments were run this way.
    Exactly. The house didn't investigate Clinton. They just voted in a lame duck house.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Do you have a brain?

And Russia?

You say Trump is guilty

Where's the impeachment?
    Where did I say Trump is guilty? Half the Mueller report was redacted. In this scenario the evidence suggests he threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine. And the "transcript" combined with subsequent comments from Trump and Gualliani seen to suggest as much.
    Where did I say Trump is guilty? Half the Mueller report was redacted.

Fucking liar.