Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tax cuts will explode growth

13»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, weren't the very same people who are decrying these growth numbers also the same people who said we were headed toward a recession just a few months back?

Were these numbers supposed to prove we’re not headed into a recession?
    Unless we've suspended the business cycle we were always going to be "heading toward a recession" since we recovered from the last one. just that you Kunts were predicting a recession by the end the year.
    Link?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, weren't the very same people who are decrying these growth numbers also the same people who said we were headed toward a recession just a few months back?

Unless we've suspended the business cycle we were always going to be "heading toward a recession" since we recovered from the last one. just that you Kunts were predicting a recession by the end the year.
    Link?
    You dumb fucks can't even keep track of your weekly meltdowns
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Unless we've suspended the business cycle we were always going to be "heading toward a recession" since we recovered from the last one. It's just that you Kunts were predicting a recession by the end the year.
    So you know what you meant. Progress!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Unless we've suspended the business cycle we were always going to be "heading toward a recession" since we recovered from the last one. It's just that you Kunts were predicting a recession by the end the year.
    Your right, I know exactly what I mean.

The St Louis Fed governor who just came out in agreement with Daddy about rates did that because of the weakness in the economy. Anyway, no one said collapse. Lots of people said recession.

And you were posting this shit on the 1st of the month.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/63757/keeping-their-powder-dry
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The St Louis Fed governor who just came out in agreement with Daddy about rates did that because of the weakness in the economy. Anyway, no one said collapse. Lots of people said recession.

So you linked to a thread where I posted an article suggesting a recession by 2020 to prove that I predicted a recession by 2019. Genius!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So you linked to a thread where I posted an article suggesting a recession by 2020 to prove that I predicted a recession by 2019. Genius!
    Kunts were predicting a recession by the end the year.

What year will it be the very next day after the end of the year Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Does anyone speak whatever the fuck blob’s speaking?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Does anyone speak whatever the fuck blob’s speaking?
    Yeah, it's called boot right in O'Keefed's lying twat ese.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Go easy on Bob. It's not his fault he's a liar. It's a conspiracy pushed through by Google and Facebook.