Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Which is greater than the average GDP growth rate during Obama's eight years which I'm sure you blew him for.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,374
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Middle class income also dramatically higher when compared to Barry's administration. Hondo hates that sh*t.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Hondo still in a full rage that Americans made more and kept more money thanks to tax cuts

His party wants to raise your taxes, cut your hours, and jack the price of gas and heating oil. Nice platform

Race in meltdown because he believed this.

“Under my administration, the era of economic surrender is over and the rebirth of American industry is beginning,” he said in a speech to the National Association of Manufacturers. “America is winning again and America is being respected again.” Arguing that most manufacturers will see their tax rates fall to levels not seen in many years, Mr. Trump said, “it will be rocket fuel for our economy.”
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Hondo still in a full rage that Americans made more and kept more money thanks to tax cuts

His party wants to raise your taxes, cut your hours, and jack the price of gas and heating oil. Nice platform

“Under my administration, the era of economic surrender is over and the rebirth of American industry is beginning,” he said in a speech to the National Association of Manufacturers. “America is winning again and America is being respected again.” Arguing that most manufacturers will see their tax rates fall to levels not seen in many years, Mr. Trump said, “it will be rocket fuel for our economy.”
    He was right. You remain wrong

Keep rooting for failure and misery for the American people

Raise taxes, cut jobs, raise gas and heating prices, blackouts, fires, and doom and gloom - Vote Democrat

Hondo now livid that things improved after Obama
  • Options

2001400ex said:

He was right. You remain wrong

Keep rooting for failure and misery for the American people

Raise taxes, cut jobs, raise gas and heating prices, blackouts, fires, and doom and gloom - Vote Democrat

Hondo now livid that things improved after Obama
    Race. Lying as always.

President Obama’s 31 quarters—from the start of the expansion in third-quarter 2009 through first-quarter 2017—growth ran just 2.2%
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Compare our economy with the rest of the industrial world and you can see that the tax cuts have had a huge effect.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Compare our economy with the rest of the industrial world and you can see that the tax cuts have had a huge effect.

Oh now the rest of the world matters? Trump said rocket fuel for our economy. I don't see any qualifier on justifying shitty growth by looking at the rest of the world.

You are the dumbest Trump apologist ever. Which is fine. Just own it like Race does.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh now the rest of the world matters? Trump said rocket fuel for our economy. I don't see any qualifier on justifying shitty growth by looking at the rest of the world.

You are the dumbest Trump apologist ever. Which is fine. Just own it like Race does.
    When have I ever said the rest of the world doesn't matter in economic terms my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend? Btw, if last quarter was shitty growth, what do you call the growth under Obama?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

When have I ever said the rest of the world doesn't matter in economic terms my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend? Btw, if last quarter was shitty growth, what do you call the growth under Obama?
    Growth under both isn't great. That's not the discussion tho. Trump promised, and you swallowed, that tax cuts would explode growth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Growth under both isn't great. That's not the discussion tho. Trump promised, and you swallowed, that tax cuts would explode growth.
    Quote me making that claim you lying sack of shit. I don't care if tax cuts do anything for economic growth. It's my fucking money, I earned it and parasites like you don't have an entitlement to it.

So economic growth under Obama was bad but you still suck his dick and tout how great he was in "fixing" the economy. Got it.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Which is greater than the average GDP growth rate during Obama's eight years which I'm sure you blew him for.

Living in the past. Real Sad.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Just exposing hypocrisy. It's just too easy with you Kunts.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

"With you Kunts" ?? Please don't associate me with identity politics its quite rood.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

"With you Kunts" ?? Please don't associate me with identity politics its quite rood.
    Pathetic.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,567
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And the alternative is to plant trees, whine about the climate, jack up taxes and fuel, rolling blackouts, and economic stagnation and high unemployment. No thanks

Trump has delivered. What have to the democrats done to help or do more? That would be nothing. I have more money and more business and less taxes. Mission accomplished

Or we could do this

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Business investment is now a drag on growth. Thanks for the tax cut!

Love,

Job Creators
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Business investment is now a drag on growth. Thanks for the tax cut!

Love,

Job Creators

Write a bigger check hypocrite.