Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Zach Moss gain of 7”

13»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

I like to think that with two weeks to prepare, the D will have some tricks up their sleeve to stop the run

When I was a kid I played for several years for the Sammamish Bengals. There was a game where we played a team that ran triple option. So we ran what we called the "Bengal Blitz". We sent all 11 defenders at the ball carrier.

We ran it twice and gave up two long touchdowns.

I miss the days you could blast the QB on the option....every play
    My best tackle in high school was in practice on the scout team. I nailed our all league QB as he pitched the ball and he got up asking who hit him. He said it was one of the hardest hits he took all year.

Come to think of it, that might've been the only tackle I made in high school.
    I hate to break it to you, but if he pitched the ball then you didn’t get the tackle.

Sounds like you never did make a tackle in high school after all.

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Swaye said:

I like to think that with two weeks to prepare, the D will have some tricks up their sleeve to stop the run

If Manu plays we have lost.
    they got 2 weeks to figure out how not to have him on the field
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

HuskyJW said:

When I was a kid I played for several years for the Sammamish Bengals. There was a game where we played a team that ran triple option. So we ran what we called the "Bengal Blitz". We sent all 11 defenders at the ball carrier.

My best tackle in high school was in practice on the scout team. I nailed our all league QB as he pitched the ball and he got up asking who hit him. He said it was one of the hardest hits he took all year.

I hate to break it to you, but if he pitched the ball then you didn’t get the tackle.

I laffed.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    One more win is all UW needs for an invitation to the Tidy Cat Bowl. Go Dawgs.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club

aka House Money
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

HuskyJW said:

I better go update my HUDL. Fuck.

• BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

aka House Money
    I cannot believe the dark times we went thru...