Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dramatic blast footage shows moment Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi detonated vest

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,363
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember when everyone here was saying Obama didn’t get credit for killing bin Laden.

Even though we ALL know he was the one that personally suited up, led the raid, and made the killing shot.

Sad.

Still need to see a body
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I remember when everyone here was saying Obama didn’t get credit for killing bin Laden.

Even though we ALL know he was the one that personally suited up, led the raid, and made the killing shot.

Sad.

Still need to see a body
    Wanna borrow some scuba gear?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,049
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Hondo melting down over the the death of the leaser if ISIS reveals Hondo is who we thought he was. A disgusting ignorant lying sack of shit.

He's being an asshole but I wouldn't call that a meltdown
    You are correct, see we can find common ground.

Like I've said, congrats for killing the "leaser" of ISIS. I do think Trump's victory lap is in poor taste. It is what it is and what we expect from him.

Although I do find it funny that the same people crying about Trump derangement syndrome. Also cried about random bullshit when bin ladin was killed.
    Hmmm. I didn't realize that I was crying.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,363
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad.

Still need to see a body
    I'm hearing he has a 3 bedroom 2 bath in the Valley
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Hondo melting down over the the death of the leaser if ISIS reveals Hondo is who we thought he was. A disgusting ignorant lying sack of shit.

Like I've said, congrats for killing the "leaser" of ISIS. I do think Trump's victory lap is in poor taste. It is what it is and what we expect from him.

Although I do find it funny that the same people crying about Trump derangement syndrome. Also cried about random bullshit when bin ladin was killed.
    I'd have to go back and look. There might not have been tears. But I've read many comments on here about how Obama fucked up getting bin ladin.
  • Options

Sad.

Still need to see a body
    I'm hearing he has a 3 bedroom 2 bath in the Valley
    In THIS economy?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I'd have to go back and look. There might not have been tears. But I've read many comments on here about how Obama fucked up getting bin ladin.
    Yeah, just like you read here people supporting Trump’s tweets regarding Red Flag laws. Fuck you, you pathological liar.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah. Go back and look. Since this site didn’t exist then. Fucktarded lying sack of shit.
    Dude, I’ve made comments about Obama getting bin Laden here and been drowned out by a bunch of retards screaming about how he doesn’t get credit. That’s a FACT Jack.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    2001400ex said:

Only complaint was multiple cancellations of the op by the useless one. He really Didn't want to kill him.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Only complaint was multiple cancellations of the op by the useless one. He really Didn't want to kill him.
    SEE???

Check mate.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SEE???

Check mate.
    That's what UBL said when you commies voted for the commie. Fortunately Bush was willing to get the info that led to UBL's death. But it required a lot of begging from the military. If Trump had to be begged is have the same criticism.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah. Go back and look. Since this site didn’t exist then. Fucktarded lying sack of shit.
    Dude, I’ve made comments about Obama getting bin Laden here and been drowned out by a bunch of retards screaming about how he doesn’t get credit. That’s a FACT Jack.
    By someone other than sled or obk?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You can read comments today about this. HTH.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2019

So he wore a bomb vest all the time? Wow.

Sounds like a dukk fan
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

By someone other than sled or obk?
    Yes.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You can read comments today about this. HTH.
    So you, sled and bob are on the same page regarding killing terrorists. Got it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019

Sad.

There was no proof Osama was ever killed by the Hussein Obama regime. I never saw any photos of the body. Hussein was a criminal and a pathological liar. His regime was on the level of a banana republic. Osama was killed before Hussein took office imo.
  • Options

Sad.

There was no proof Osama was ever killed by the Hussein Obama regime. I never saw any photos of the body. Hussein was a criminal and a pathological liar. His regime was on the level of a banana republic. Osama was killed before Hussein took office imo.
    Obama came to my house and showed me bin Laden’s severed head.

Sucks to be you.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sad.

Saw the proof on twitter via my 5g network. Get a better network.