Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dramatic blast footage shows moment Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi detonated vest

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I remember when everyone here was saying Obama didn’t get credit for killing bin Laden.

Even though we ALL know he was the one that personally suited up, led the raid, and made the killing shot.

Sad.

There was no proof Osama was ever killed by the Hussein Obama regime. I never saw any photos of the body. Hussein was a criminal and a pathological liar. His regime was on the level of a banana republic. Osama was killed before Hussein took office imo.
    Obama came to my house and showed me bin Laden’s severed head.

Sucks to be you.
    He came for love. Literally.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    When will the madness end?

Stop filming in portrait mode you assholes!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo melting down over the the death of the leaser if ISIS reveals Hondo is who we thought he was. A disgusting ignorant lying sack of shit.

He's being an asshole but I wouldn't call that a meltdown
    You are correct, see we can find common ground.

Like I've said, congrats for killing the "leaser" of ISIS. I do think Trump's victory lap is in poor taste. It is what it is and what we expect from him.

Although I do find it funny that the same people crying about Trump derangement syndrome. Also cried about random bullshit when bin ladin was killed.
    Hmmm. I didn't realize that I was crying.
    I'd have to go back and look. There might not have been tears. But I've read many comments on here about how Obama fucked up getting bin ladin.
    Translation: I shoot my mouth off all the time about shit I know nothing about, but want to be on the bandwagon so bad I can't help myself.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

I remember when everyone here was saying Obama didn’t get credit for killing bin Laden.

Even though we ALL know he was the one that personally suited up, led the raid, and made the killing shot.

Sad.

There was no proof Osama was ever killed by the Hussein Obama regime. I never saw any photos of the body. Hussein was a criminal and a pathological liar. His regime was on the level of a banana republic. Osama was killed before Hussein took office imo.
    Saw the proof on twitter via my 5g network. Get a better network.

This looks like yet another good spot to request those specific words fromTulsi where she SAID she had a soft spot for Assad.

Still can't produce those words? Are you sure you're not just a parrot, @GDS.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo melting down over the the death of the leaser if ISIS reveals Hondo is who we thought he was. A disgusting ignorant lying sack of shit.

He's being an asshole but I wouldn't call that a meltdown
    You are correct, see we can find common ground.

Like I've said, congrats for killing the "leaser" of ISIS. I do think Trump's victory lap is in poor taste. It is what it is and what we expect from him.

Although I do find it funny that the same people crying about Trump derangement syndrome. Also cried about random bullshit when bin ladin was killed.
    Hmmm. I didn't realize that I was crying.
    I'd have to go back and look. There might not have been tears. But I've read many comments on here about how Obama fucked up getting bin ladin.
    Translation: I shoot my mouth off all the time about shit I know nothing about, but want to be on the bandwagon so bad I can't help myself.
    The best part is. There was comments today from shitdicks here about Obama and bin ladin. I knew I wouldn't even have to go back and look. Idiot.