Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Amazon rainforest 'close to irreversible tipping point'

124»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It's up to Brazil

American leadership
    Colonialism

Who are we to interfere with a sovereign nation?
    When another sovereign nation threatens us, we have a pretty consistent track record.
    How has Brazil threatened us?
    Clear cutting the Amazon rainforest will have global consequences for air quality.

Feel free to live in Beijing, but I enjoy clean air.
    My God you are stupid.

IT’S THE EARTH’S LUNGS!!!!1!!!1
    That is literally what trees are.
    About 90% of the oxygen produced by trees in the rainforest stays there, and is used up by the organisms living there. It’s a self contained ecosystem. The vast majority of oxygen that you breathe comes from the oceans.

Thanks for taking the bait dumbfuck. Stick to the lame wannabe harvey road schtick.
    Better than your weak attempts.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,635
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It's up to Brazil

American leadership
    Colonialism

Who are we to interfere with a sovereign nation?
    When another sovereign nation threatens us, we have a pretty consistent track record.
    How has Brazil threatened us?
    Clear cutting the Amazon rainforest will have global consequences for air quality.

Feel free to live in Beijing, but I enjoy clean air.
    My God you are stupid.

IT’S THE EARTH’S LUNGS!!!!1!!!1
    That is literally what trees are.
    About 90% of the oxygen produced by trees in the rainforest stays there, and is used up by the organisms living there. It’s a self contained ecosystem. The vast majority of oxygen that you breathe comes from the oceans.

Thanks for taking the bait dumbfuck. Stick to the lame wannabe harvey road schtick.
    Fucking this. Have these fucking retards ever heard of plankton?

Fremont....you have such a sheep mindset when it comes to this stuff. Same shit apag suffers from. Youve got to wake up. Youve been conned
    If it weren't for sheep he'd be dateless.
  • Options
    wAKE Up SHEEPLE!!1!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,130
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread was great when talking about Race being old and firing Moses and stuff. The rest of it sucks.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,546
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

This thread was great when talking about Race being old and firing Moses and stuff. The rest of it sucks.

I agree with you Swaye. I was enjoying the thread, left to put another old growth Amazon rain forest log on the fire, came back and all the fun was sucked out by the libs on here. Lets get back to Moses and Race.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

I agree with you Swaye. I was enjoying the thread, left to put another old growth Amazon rain forest log on the fire, came back and all the fun was sucked out by the libs on here. Lets get back to Moses and Race.
    woke
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Swaye said:

woke
    You just woke up? Take your bedside-wakeup bong hit yet Junior?
  • Options

Swaye said:

Fuck off then and stop ruining the fun.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I think you are misunderstanding me here TF, my fun is in irritating you with facts that you can't dispute, thus making you tell me to fuck off.

Right on schedule you gave me another chuckle. Keep up the ignorance.
  • Options

Swaye said:

I think you are misunderstanding me here TF, my fun is in irritating you with facts that you can't dispute, thus making you tell me to fuck off.

You don’t get the show.
  • Options

Swaye said:

You don’t get the show.
    Oh I get it. Everyone on here gets your show. Did you think you were intellectually clever? LOL!
  • Options

Swaye said:

You don’t get the show.
    Oh I get it. Everyone on here gets your show. Did you think you were intellectually clever? LOL!
    Sounds like you get it all right.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,635
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

What do they per cord? I like burning trees!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

What do they per cord? I like burning trees!
    Me too, Rasta man.