Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Left sure isn't very happy about Durhams' investigation turning into a criminal inquiry.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Maybe you'll take this bet? Hillary and Obama are convicted of a crime before Barr is out of office.... Or you going to puss out on that too?
    How about this bet. Your claim that this entire thing was a hoax and a tin foil hat conspiracy will be exposed for the lie that it always was but due to the fact that you and IC and El Monte are all zero integrity pieces of shit none of you will ever admit that you lied and were pushing pure bullshit or will you apologize for any of the smears you engaged in on people who were telling the truth while all of you Kunts lied your asses off.

Deal?
    Why don’t you show me one single conviction or guilty plea to your “Deep State Spying-Bigger Then Watergate-This is Chilling!!” bullshit first.
    It was just announced two days ago that it was a criminal inquiry Kunt. But I will be happy to show you where you being the good little kneepadding bitch you are called the entire thing a hoax and a tinfoil hat conspiracy.

You’ll never show me a conviction or guilty plea. Barr is playing you for the imbecile you are. Meanwhile trump will be impeached in weeks. Trumptards like you are the dumbest people on the planet and it isn’t even close.
    What I'll be happy to show you is that you'll be nowhere to be found when it does happen because you will have ran hid like the fucking mouthy little Kunt you are El Monte.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,374
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Maybe you'll take this bet? Hillary and Obama are convicted of a crime before Barr is out of office.... Or you going to puss out on that too?
    How about this bet. Your claim that this entire thing was a hoax and a tin foil hat conspiracy will be exposed for the lie that it always was but due to the fact that you and IC and El Monte are all zero integrity pieces of shit none of you will ever admit that you lied and were pushing pure bullshit or will you apologize for any of the smears you engaged in on people who were telling the truth while all of you Kunts lied your asses off.

Deal?
    Why don’t you show me one single conviction or guilty plea to your “Deep State Spying-Bigger Then Watergate-This is Chilling!!” bullshit first.
    It was just announced two days ago that it was a criminal inquiry Kunt. But I will be happy to show you where you being the good little kneepadding bitch you are called the entire thing a hoax and a tinfoil hat conspiracy.

You’ll never show me a conviction or guilty plea. Barr is playing you for the imbecile you are. Meanwhile trump will be impeached in weeks. Trumptards like you are the dumbest people on the planet and it isn’t even close.
    Melting down early today I see
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

What I'll be happy to show you is that you'll be nowhere to be found when it does happen because you will have ran hid like the fucking mouthy little Kunt you are El Monte.
    And you’ll still be here spouting your homoerotic and pedophile nonsense when it never happens.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

And you’ll still be here spouting your homoerotic and pedophile nonsense when it never happens.
    How can it be homoerotic when both you and Hondo are fucking kneepadding kunts?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

Melting down early today I see
    Or never stopped from yesterday
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.
    Naaaah, the "white flag" was right here.

Always a clear sign that you've got nothing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Nothing? Just like the number of convictions and guilty pleas Barr is getting from Spygate GayBob?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Nothing? Just like the number of convictions and guilty pleas Barr is getting from Spygate GayBob?
    You'll find out when Barr tells you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

I'll make this bet with you El Monte, Barr will get more guilty pleas and convictions on the subject matter of what he set out to investigate, the abuse of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies. Than Mueller did on his investigation into Russian collusion in order to interfere with our election. I believe Mueller's number on that one was Zero.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

I'll make this bet with you El Monte, Barr will get more guilty pleas and convictions on the subject matter of what he set out to investigate, the abuse of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies. Than Mueller did on his investigation into Russian collusion in order to interfere with our election. I believe Mueller's number on that one was Zero.
    Sure GayBob.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Sounds like you’ve got them now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Sounds like you stopped the investigation
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Convictions and guilt pleas. Any day now
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

No, unlike the star chamber investigation you're cheering on, before anyone is declared guilty they'll be investigated and then charged with a crime first and then convicted.

Remember now El Monte, you have declared that this entire FISA abuse, Trump Campaign was spied on, Steele Dossier used to secure warrants story was a hoax and that no aspects of it were true and that the entire thing was a right-wing Conspiracy theory. I can already see where you're abandoning that bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

No, unlike the star chamber investigation you're cheering on, before anyone is declared guilty they'll be investigated and then charged with a crime first and then convicted.

Remember now El Monte, you have declared that this entire FISA abuse, Trump Campaign was spied on, Steele Dossier used to secure warrants story was a hoax and that no aspects of it were true and that the entire thing was a right-wing Conspiracy theory. I can already see where you're abandoning that bullshit.
    It’s trumptard bullshit. All of it. Conspiracy theories for retards like you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

And yet you sound nervous
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Sure.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Great, it's good to get your ignorant and lying ass clearly on the record.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?

White flag.

Very, huge meltdown over a simply investigation that he claims to know already will lead to nothing.