Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Left sure isn't very happy about Durhams' investigation turning into a criminal inquiry.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Anyone else recall around February and March 2017 when liberal Kunts said that they were only interested in an investigation into the facts surrounding Russian influence in the 2016 election?

They just wanted to know all the facts and to find out if anyone had done anything wrong. Remember how they all claimed it was a "lie" and a tin foil hat conspiracy to say that the Trump campaign was wiretapped and spied on?

What's the matter Kunts, why are you now so upset about digging into the origins of it all? I thought you were interested in the facts? And besides, all of the things like spying and the Steele Dossier being used to secure a FISA warrant you've already told us that's all a hoax, so why are you so upset now at Barr and Durham?

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    There aren't enough panties to go around this time.

The left's defense of this is going to appointment tv.

Go long on popcorn!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Serious tampon shortage coming up in the USA.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Who is upset?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m terrified. Really.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I’m terrified. Really.

You should be

Your side confessed
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I’m terrified. Really.

You should be

Your side confessed
    Shouldn’t take long then.
  • Options
    Was there news I missed? A link would be great. I just need to know what I'm apparently scared about.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Was there news I missed? A link would be great. I just need to know what I'm apparently scared about.

A link you won’t read. “Busy”.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

So you got nothing. Got it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Can't have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com cunt, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free cuck, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,796

2001400ex said:

Those burgers and fries don't cook themselves!
  • Options
    Sledog said:
    Maybe you'll take this bet? Hillary and Obama are convicted of a crime before Barr is out of office.... Or you going to puss out on that too?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    Maybe you'll take this bet? Hillary and Obama are convicted of a crime before Barr is out of office.... Or you going to puss out on that too?
    How about this bet. Your claim that this entire thing was a hoax and a tin foil hat conspiracy will be exposed for the lie that it always was but due to the fact that you and IC and El Monte are all zero integrity pieces of shit none of you will ever admit that you lied and were pushing pure bullshit or will you apologize for any of the smears you engaged in on people who were telling the truth while all of you Kunts lied your asses off.

Deal?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    How about this bet. Your claim that this entire thing was a hoax and a tin foil hat conspiracy will be exposed for the lie that it always was but due to the fact that you and IC and El Monte are all zero integrity pieces of shit none of you will ever admit that you lied and were pushing pure bullshit or will you apologize for any of the smears you engaged in on people who were telling the truth while all of you Kunts lied your asses off.

Deal?
    But Trump Jr met with the RUSSIANS because he thought he was going to get DIRT on HILLARY! It’s in the MUELLER REPORT!!!!!!1!!!!!!1111!!1
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?
    Why don’t you show me one single conviction or guilty plea to your “Deep State Spying-Bigger Then Watergate-This is Chilling!!” bullshit first.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?
    Why don’t you show me one single conviction or guilty plea to your “Deep State Spying-Bigger Then Watergate-This is Chilling!!” bullshit first.
    It was just announced two days ago that it was a criminal inquiry Kunt. But I will be happy to show you where you being the good little kneepadding bitch you are called the entire thing a hoax and a tinfoil hat conspiracy.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Deal?
    It was just announced two days ago that it was a criminal inquiry Kunt. But I will be happy to show you where you being the good little kneepadding bitch you are called the entire thing a hoax and a tinfoil hat conspiracy.

You’ll never show me a conviction or guilty plea. Barr is playing you for the imbecile you are. Meanwhile trump will be impeached in weeks. Trumptards like you are the dumbest people on the planet and it isn’t even close.