Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We screwed

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Utah lost to USC. They suck and we beat them like a drum every year. Sometimes twice.

I will he fucking shocked if they win in Husky Stadium.

If there are 2 schools in this conference Pete can beat reliably it's uoot and cuog

Utah is a piece of shit mountain west program that needed 3 fucking years to season their piece of shit skill players.

But the UW staff is a bunch of fucking losers this year and everyone is taking a turn. We're soft.

They're rushing Potato field at Beavlet stadium this year for sure. Eason probably goes out with some injury over the next 3 weeks.

You can take the corch out of Boise St but you can't take the Boise St out of the corch. I fucking love it. I get to say that after almost every Husky game I watch. Even after 6 years.

https://youtu.be/mdPTWWr1Mak
    Our defense outscored your entire team for the ship after beating your ass on the road.

Silence bitch.
    Dude, wtf? We don't call 89Ute a bitch, gratuitously.

We wait for him to get his bitch on, first. He ain't BYU, for fuck's sake.
    2% gets to talk about backing into the top 2 in the South. That's it.

SC handled them for Christ sake.

If Petersen loses to Utah I'm beyond fucking done with him. He can fuck off and try hard back to where he came from.
    Beta boy
    You've got nothing, as usual.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

A rare mosster appears

Rare? Oregon won.

Try to keep up
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Utah lost to USC. They suck and we beat them like a drum every year. Sometimes twice.

If there are 2 schools in this conference Pete can beat reliably it's uoot and cuog

Utah is a piece of shit mountain west program that needed 3 fucking years to season their piece of shit skill players.

But the UW staff is a bunch of fucking losers this year and everyone is taking a turn. We're soft.

They're rushing Potato field at Beavlet stadium this year for sure. Eason probably goes out with some injury over the next 3 weeks.

You can take the corch out of Boise St but you can't take the Boise St out of the corch. I fucking love it. I get to say that after almost every Husky game I watch. Even after 6 years.

Our defense outscored your entire team for the ship after beating your ass on the road.

Silence bitch.

If Petersen loses to Utah I'm beyond fucking done with him. He can fuck off and try hard back to where he came from.
    Beta boy
    You're not worth my time Beta. You're a little piss ant shit poster.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

Beta boy
    And only Beta fags call the championship game "the ship"

Such fag ghaie
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Win one and then pop off, ute loser
  • Options
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

Beta boy

Such fag ghaie
    Utah and conference championships? I laughed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

Beta boy
    You're not worth my time Beta. You're a little piss ant shit poster.
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

Beta boy

Such fag ghaie
    You sound angry 2%. Maybe go run it off?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

Beta boy
    And fucking donate Beta Fag.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

Beta boy
    And fucking donate Beta Fag.
    3rd response.
  • Options
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,157
    89ute said:

Utah is going to attack the middle of the field with runs and short passes. If Jimmy and Kwat have an answer for their POS LB play to date, UW has a chance. If we line a safety up 25 yards back, we lose. Huntley can't complete jack-shit far down the field, but he'll pick UW apart with darts over the middle if UW relies on Manu and Wellington.

https://youtu.be/LX8JCsBqE68
    #ourNacua would’ve caught it better.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

89ute said:

Utah is going to attack the middle of the field with runs and short passes. If Jimmy and Kwat have an answer for their POS LB play to date, UW has a chance. If we line a safety up 25 yards back, we lose. Huntley can't complete jack-shit far down the field, but he'll pick UW apart with darts over the middle if UW relies on Manu and Wellington.

Imagine Utah with Nacua and Ty Jones
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Imagine Utah with Nacua and Ty Jones
    6 points in the P12CG?