Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We screwed

Comments

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,474 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Utah lost to USC. They suck and we beat them like a drum every year. Sometimes twice.

I will he fucking shocked if they win in Husky Stadium.

If there are 2 schools in this conference Pete can beat reliably it's uoot and cuog

Utah is a piece of shit mountain west program that needed 3 fucking years to season their piece of shit skill players.

But the UW staff is a bunch of fucking losers this year and everyone is taking a turn. We're soft.

They're rushing Potato field at Beavlet stadium this year for sure. Eason probably goes out with some injury over the next 3 weeks.

You can take the corch out of Boise St but you can't take the Boise St out of the corch. I fucking love it. I get to say that after almost every Husky game I watch. Even after 6 years.

https://youtu.be/mdPTWWr1Mak
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    Srsly, why risk long passes when you can tiptoe through the twolips of Wellington and Manu? Willingham doesn't need to take risks in this one.

Willingham will have a better game plan than 30 yard passes. Ball control and pounding the rock is all that’s required when UW can’t tackle or get off the field on 4th down.

Your? O-Line is good, but I think we still will bring enough pressure to make Eason move. Eason moving = bad. Helps Utah IMO.

Srsly, why risk long passes when you can tiptoe through the twolips of Wellington and Manu? Willingham doesn't need to take risks in this one.

You're exactly right. Huntley's stat line will look something like 11 of 16, 163 yards. We've seen very little deep stuff this year.
    edited October 2019
    89ute said:

Willingham will have a better game plan than 30 yard passes. Ball control and pounding the rock is all that’s required when UW can’t tackle or get off the field on 4th down.

Your? O-Line is good, but I think we still will bring enough pressure to make Eason move. Eason moving = bad. Helps Utah IMO.
    Has UW's offense lost a game yet? It may be weak, but it put up 31 against what was supposed to be one of the best Ds in the nation. UW's O is not my worry. We've seen years of shitty offenses under Pete.

UW has lost 2 come-from-behind games this season and sucked dick all game long vs. Furd because they couldn't stop the run. And they couldn't stop the run because they can't tackle or get off blocks.

It's a rare down year for the D, but it's a very, very down year, regardless.
    edited October 2019
    89ute said:

I think your back-end coverage will dictate that as much as your D-Line will. Eason can hit open targets on the run. They just can't catch or get their feet down in bounds.
    edited October 2019

89ute said:

I think your back-end coverage will dictate that as much as your D-Line will. Eason can hit open targets on the run. They just can't catch or get their feet down in bounds.
    I like the match-up between Utah DBs and Worshington WRs. You have nothing close to SCs guys who won key 1 of 1 plays. Everyone else has been shut down. I think your O-Line keeping Eason clean is your best bet. This is the match-up I'm most excited about seeing. Eason may be able to hit guys on the run, but Eason is slow. Very slow. Our DTs & DEs are very fast.
    89ute said:

89ute said:

I like the match-up between Utah DBs and Worshington WRs. You have nothing close to SCs guys who won key 1 of 1 plays. Everyone else has been shut down. I think your O-Line keeping Eason clean is your best bet. This is the match-up I'm most excited about seeing. Eason may be able to hit guys on the run, but Eason is slow. Very slow. Out DTs & DEs are very fast.
    How are your LBs?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited October 2019
    UW will not hold up to the bludgeoning Utah will unleash on lake's soft defense.

This staff sucks.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Who cares?

It’s not 2020.

Tsio.

I still want to win, but ultimately it doesn’t matter either way. I remember in 2014 everyone freaked out about the Arizona loss, and it was bad. The season was already over tho and it didn’t matter.

89ute said:

89ute said:

I like the match-up between Utah DBs and Worshington WRs. You have nothing close to SCs guys who won key 1 of 1 plays. Everyone else has been shut down. I think your O-Line keeping Eason clean is your best bet. This is the match-up I'm most excited about seeing. Eason may be able to hit guys on the run, but Eason is slow. Very slow. Out DTs & DEs are very fast.
    How are your LBs?
    Any stiff who can play gap sound will excel behind our front 4. They're very good LBs but the front 4 make them even better.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Who cares?

It’s not 2020.

Tsio.

I still want to win, but ultimately it doesn’t matter either way. I remember in 2014 everyone freaked out about the Arizona loss, and it was bad. The season was already over tho and it didn’t matter.
    jecornel said:

UW will not hold up to the bludgeoning Utah will unleash on lake's soft defense.

This staff sucks.

Any team that commits to running the ball will eventually gash us. It’s happened every time this season. I’m thankful USC was stupid because that game would have been a lot different if they ran the ball 15-20 more times.
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

How are your LBs?
    Any stiff who can play gap sound will excel behind our front 4. They're very good LBs but the front 4 make them even better.
    Prepare yourself for "But that's a GOOD Utah front 4," should things not go your way.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

Utah lost to USC. They suck and we beat them like a drum every year. Sometimes twice.

If there are 2 schools in this conference Pete can beat reliably it's uoot and cuog

Utah is a piece of shit mountain west program that needed 3 fucking years to season their piece of shit skill players.

But the UW staff is a bunch of fucking losers this year and everyone is taking a turn. We're soft.

They're rushing Potato field at Beavlet stadium this year for sure. Eason probably goes out with some injury over the next 3 weeks.

You can take the corch out of Boise St but you can't take the Boise St out of the corch. I fucking love it. I get to say that after almost every Husky game I watch. Even after 6 years.

Our defense outscored your entire team for the ship after beating your ass on the road.

Silence bitch.
    edited October 2019
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Our defense outscored your entire team for the ship after beating your ass on the road.

Silence bitch.
    Dude, wtf? We don't call 89Ute a bitch, gratuitously.

We wait for him to get his bitch on, first. He ain't BYU, for fuck's sake.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

2% gets to talk about backing into the top 2 in the South. That's it.

SC handled them for Christ sake.

If Petersen loses to Utah I'm beyond fucking done with him. He can fuck off and try hard back to where he came from.
    haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

If Petersen loses to Utah I'm beyond fucking done with him. He can fuck off and try hard back to where he came from.
    Peterson murdered my Dawg passion for this year. I'm 100% pure empirical scientist at this point. If I start to care again, I risk losing my mind, going on a murderous rampage and winding up in prison.

I will watch the game and pretend it's two teams from places I've never heard of. I can't invest more any longer.
    haie said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Silence bitch.

Beta boy
  • wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308
    The only top flight coaches Petersen can out corch are Leach, Wittingham, and Shaw's flabby corpse on occasion. The Ute is going to exorcise some demons this year though.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Haha I like it