Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We have-to-take-them-out-of-society-Biden’s racist-predator-comments-on-young-black-men-resurface

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bob finally has some self awareness. Even if it outs himself.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

When Joe says criminals cons immediately think black people. Just crazy why I lot of people think conservatives are racist.

There wasn't race mentioned anywhere by anyone. So who was thinking that besides you?
    It's in the link to the hard right wing gatewaypundit article dipshit.
    Hey Owl, why do you suspect that blacks believed that Hillary was talking about them when she talked about Super-predators?
    You fixate on black people. Claim to know what they believe. How they vote. It’s one of the many reasons it’s apparent that you are very disturbed.
    Yes, my ability to read poll numbers and look a voting statistics I'm sure is a very foreign and strange power to you.

Meanwhile you claim to "know" that every Trump supporter is loser living off the government unable to compete all based on nothing more that your head up the ass and worthless opinion.
    Poll numbers and voting statistics? Yeah, you’re not sick and disturbed at all.
    Leaning too hard on the mental health stuff, CD. It wasn't funny the first time and it isn't funny the hundredth. In two days.
    I knew TurdbufferFS would be the first to defend homoerotic sex, pedophilia, and a racist fixation with black people.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

When Joe says criminals cons immediately think black people. Just crazy why I lot of people think conservatives are racist.

There wasn't race mentioned anywhere by anyone. So who was thinking that besides you?
    Hey Owl, why do you suspect that blacks believed that Hillary was talking about them when she talked about Super-predators?
    You fixate on black people. Claim to know what they believe. How they vote. It’s one of the many reasons it’s apparent that you are very disturbed.
    Yes, my ability to read poll numbers and look a voting statistics I'm sure is a very foreign and strange power to you.

Meanwhile you claim to "know" that every Trump supporter is loser living off the government unable to compete all based on nothing more that your head up the ass and worthless opinion.
    Leaning too hard on the mental health stuff, CD. It wasn't funny the first time and it isn't funny the hundredth. In two days.
    I knew TurdbufferFS would be the first to defend homoerotic sex, pedophilia, and a racist fixation with black people.
    Starts with a giant THUD of unfunny mental health material. Ends with bizarre meltdown over homoerotic sex, pedophilia, and a racist fixation with "black people."

I'll credit CD's fat, ugly wife with the thudding mental health jokes and the racist fixation on black people, cause she's had lots of BBC, I'm sure.

The pedophilia and homoerotic sex? 100% credit to CirrhosisDawg for that. Classic Projection. Classic.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

See, El Monte can't even fathom how anyone would be able to determine how blacks vote or what they believe by looking at poll numbers and voting statistics. It's a totally foreign concept to him that he doesn't even understand.