Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We have-to-take-them-out-of-society-Biden’s racist-predator-comments-on-young-black-men-resurface

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited October 2019 in Tug Tavern
“ Joe Biden: Unless we do something about that cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them born out of wedlock without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing, because they literally have not been socialized… If we don’t they will, or a portion of them will become the predators 15 years from now. Madam President we have predators on our streets… Again, it does not mean that because we created them that we somehow forgive them or do not take them out of society to protect my family and yours from them. They are beyond the pale. We have no choice but to take them out of society.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/we-have-to-take-them-out-of-society-wow-joe-bidens-racist-predator-comments-on-young-black-men-resurface-video/

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s right though.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He’s right though.

Sadly, you are correct sir. But we now have to pretend that what he said was outrageous.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,284
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

He’s right though.

Sadly, you are correct sir. But we now have to pretend that what he said was outrageous.
    Sounds like you. Can't wait for team hondo to call him gayjoe
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

He’s right though.

Or call him a racist.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,488
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He’s right though.

Or call him a racist.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He’s right though.

Or call him a racist.
    That will never happen. If Trump said it, it would be grounds for impeachment. As it is, the lib msm will never cover it, they are too busy looking at Kavanaugh's high school yearbook and looking for hidden messages.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,284
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He’s right though.

Or call him a racist.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

He’s right though.

Or call him a racist.
    That will never happen. If Trump said it, it would be grounds for impeachment. As it is, the lib msm will never cover it, they are too busy looking at Kavanaugh's high school yearbook and looking for hidden messages.
    It could still be an article of Impeachment. Schiff needs all the help he can get
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

These nice boys don't look like predators to me.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/26/us/video-teens-attack-man-outside-dc-hotel/index.html

I blame society and Nixon's Southern Strategy for all of this.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    When Joe says criminals cons immediately think black people. Just crazy why I lot of people think conservatives are racist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

When Joe says criminals cons immediately think black people. Just crazy why I lot of people think conservatives are racist.

Biden, like Hillary was talking about black kids, but somehow it’s now racist to say it or even acknowledge that was who they were talking about.

Owl thinks Joe was talking about Amish kids.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,455
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

There wasn't race mentioned anywhere by anyone. So who was thinking that besides you?
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

There wasn't race mentioned anywhere by anyone. So who was thinking that besides you?
    It's in the link to the hard right wing gatewaypundit article dipshit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,455
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Hey twat waffle who else were you calling cons except the people here? That's how I you it anyway. Be specific when you went to hurl insults. I'm conservative hurl away cupcake.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Hey Owl, why do you suspect that blacks believed that Hillary was talking about them when she talked about Super-predators?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Hey Owl, why do you suspect that blacks believed that Hillary was talking about them when she talked about Super-predators?
    You fixate on black people. Claim to know what they believe. How they vote. It’s one of the many reasons it’s apparent that you are very disturbed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

You fixate on black people. Claim to know what they believe. How they vote. It’s one of the many reasons it’s apparent that you are very disturbed.
    Yes, my ability to read poll numbers and look a voting statistics I'm sure is a very foreign and strange power to you.

Meanwhile you claim to "know" that every Trump supporter is loser living off the government unable to compete all based on nothing more that your head up the ass and worthless opinion.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Yes, my ability to read poll numbers and look a voting statistics I'm sure is a very foreign and strange power to you.

Meanwhile you claim to "know" that every Trump supporter is loser living off the government unable to compete all based on nothing more that your head up the ass and worthless opinion.
    Poll numbers and voting statistics? Yeah, you’re not sick and disturbed at all.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    And you wonder why they call you racist.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Poll numbers and voting statistics? Yeah, you’re not sick and disturbed at all.
    Leaning too hard on the mental health stuff, CD. It wasn't funny the first time and it isn't funny the hundredth. In two days.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

And you wonder why they call you racist.

And you wonder why they call you a pedophile