Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Delicious, house-gop-members-who-stormed-scif-now-ordering-chik-fil-a-to-be-delivered-for-lunch

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

By the way the GOP leaked that the latest hero of the left was destroyed

But what about his opening statement 1!!!!!

Opening statements are everything. Just ask IC.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,168
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Destroyed!

Sounds bad.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Sounds like you’ve stopped trump’s impeachment now.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You do realize that there are Republicans in the inquiries and they are given equal time to ask questions, right? Other than that, glad to see you celebrating another republican meltdown.

Interviews done in secret. Transcripts not released. Fuck. Off.
    I'm guessing Republicans really don't want the testimony on TV.
    That's why the dems are skiing in secret. Because they don't have the votes.
    Do they own a secret mountain? Maybe Yellowstone club?
    Christ. Dems are hiding behind closed doors to control both the process and the narrative. They’re not willing to risk another Mullertard let down event so soon in the process. Even your dumb ass is aware of this.
    There's an equal number of Republicans in the room. Who get an equal amount of time. So put your outrage elsewhere.
    More stupid than I thought.
    Oh really? I'd check into that. Then think about how your news source is lying to you.
    Since the Rats are in the majority, I'd bet there aren't an equal number of Republicans in the room. Got a link to support that claim Mr. Pedophile?
    The GOP house members have to get permission from the house majority to call witnesses. How do you think that plays out? It’s a kangaroo court in hiding. And Hondo is once again setting the bar for dumb assery.
    So now you admit Republicans are in the room. Which is it?
    Republicans are not in the room for everything. HTH
    Someone should have a word with your grandkids about making sure they take away your keys.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You do realize that there are Republicans in the inquiries and they are given equal time to ask questions, right? Other than that, glad to see you celebrating another republican meltdown.

Christ. Dems are hiding behind closed doors to control both the process and the narrative. They’re not willing to risk another Mullertard let down event so soon in the process. Even your dumb ass is aware of this.
    There's an equal number of Republicans in the room. Who get an equal amount of time. So put your outrage elsewhere.
    Oh really? I'd check into that. Then think about how your news source is lying to you.
    Since the Rats are in the majority, I'd bet there aren't an equal number of Republicans in the room. Got a link to support that claim Mr. Pedophile?
    The GOP house members have to get permission from the house majority to call witnesses. How do you think that plays out? It’s a kangaroo court in hiding. And Hondo is once again setting the bar for dumb assery.
    Someone should have a word with your grandkids about making sure they take away your keys.
    I love that they ordered Chic fil A! Rubbing the dems noses in a business they hate makes this all the better!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,374
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Destroyed!

Sounds bad.
    It does sound bad. Too bad we have to rely on leaks but that's the rules
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,374
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like you’ve stopped trump’s impeachment now.
    Sounds like the retarded monkey found some keys he likes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I love that they ordered Chic fil A! Rubbing the dems noses in a business they hate makes this all the better!
    Only idiot conservative shills like you think Democrats hate Chic fil a.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

They do. Protest at them they do. Stupid you are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The people protesting against them certainly aren't Republicans. Who is doing the protesting against them Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The people protesting against them certainly aren't Republicans. Who is doing the protesting against them Hondo?
    Idiots like you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

That would be idiotic. Chic Fil A is goddamned delicious. Their flaky biscuits especially.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you.
    But I don't protest them Hondo. So once again you talked out your ass and when asked a simple question you lie.

The people protesting against Chic Fil a are all good liberals like you Hondo. Own it Kunt.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you.
    But I don't protest them Hondo. So once again you talked out your ass and when asked a simple question you lie.

The people protesting against Chic Fil a are all good liberals like you Hondo. Own it Kunt.

That's why I said idiots like you. Just the opposite side of the spectrum. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you.

That's why I said idiots like you. Just the opposite side of the spectrum. Idiot.
    Got it, because the fact that it's liberals like you who do protest against them, and that makes you snatch hurt, you salve the pain in your snatch by lying to yourself and claiming it's conservatives who are protesting against them.

That's about what I'd expect from a pathological liar.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you.

So...exactly like him, except exactly opposite of him? Got it.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you.

Like him meaning partisan shills.. Like you. Most here would call me liberal but one never cared what chick fil a does and no other liberal here cares either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you.

Like him meaning partisan shills.. Like you. Most here would call me liberal but one never cared what chick fil a does and no other liberal here cares either.
    Does anyone speak lying dumb fuck? I need a translation.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Idiots like you.

I am a dumb fuck.
    Answered.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Look at you losers arguing over your processed fast food.

You know how I know you’re fat fucks?