Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Delicious, house-gop-members-who-stormed-scif-now-ordering-chik-fil-a-to-be-delivered-for-lunch

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,805
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You do realize that there are Republicans in the inquiries and they are given equal time to ask questions, right? Other than that, glad to see you celebrating another republican meltdown.

Interviews done in secret. Transcripts not released. Fuck. Off.
    I'm guessing Republicans really don't want the testimony on TV.
    That's why the dems are skiing in secret. Because they don't have the votes.
    Do they own a secret mountain? Maybe Yellowstone club?
    Yes they own a mountain of shit.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You do realize that there are Republicans in the inquiries and they are given equal time to ask questions, right? Other than that, glad to see you celebrating another republican meltdown.

Yes they own a mountain of shit.
    It's hard to ski on shit.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Christ. Dems are hiding behind closed doors to control both the process and the narrative. They’re not willing to risk another Mullertard let down event so soon in the process. Even your dumb ass is aware of this.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Christ. Dems are hiding behind closed doors to control both the process and the narrative. They’re not willing to risk another Mullertard let down event so soon in the process. Even your dumb ass is aware of this.
    There's an equal number of Republicans in the room. Who get an equal amount of time. So put your outrage elsewhere.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

There's an equal number of Republicans in the room. Who get an equal amount of time. So put your outrage elsewhere.
    More stupid than I thought.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Oh really? I'd check into that. Then think about how your news source is lying to you.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Oh really? I'd check into that. Then think about how your news source is lying to you.
    Since the Rats are in the majority, I'd bet there aren't an equal number of Republicans in the room. Got a link to support that claim Mr. Pedophile?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Since the Rats are in the majority, I'd bet there aren't an equal number of Republicans in the room. Got a link to support that claim Mr. Pedophile?
    The GOP house members have to get permission from the house majority to call witnesses. How do you think that plays out? It’s a kangaroo court in hiding. And Hondo is once again setting the bar for dumb assery.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

The GOP house members have to get permission from the house majority to call witnesses. How do you think that plays out? It’s a kangaroo court in hiding. And Hondo is once again setting the bar for dumb assery.
    So now you admit Republicans are in the room. Which is it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You said there was an equal number liar. Did your news source lie to you Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

It's a lot closer to equal number than zero. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

It's a lot closer to equal number than zero. Idiot.
    So you lied, there aren't an equal number in the room.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Here's a hint Hondo. Don't say stupid shit and I won't call you out on it. Deal? And unlike you Hondo, I'll actually quote what you said and I won't lie and put words into your mouth that you never said.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,805
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Republicans are not in the room for everything. HTH
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Republicans are not in the room for everything. HTH
    Huh?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Republicans weren't in the room when daddy confessed
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,173
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This testimony must be pretty bad for Daddy. The GOP members of the investigating committees haven’t leaked any specific details that help him. Glad the fuck boys enjoyed storming the scif.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Say whaaaaat?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

This testimony must be pretty bad for Daddy. The GOP members of the investigating committees haven’t leaked any specific details that help him. Glad the fuck boys enjoyed storming the scif.

Target acquired
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    By the way the GOP leaked that the latest hero of the left was destroyed

But what about his opening statement 1!!!!!