Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attention to Detail

wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but how many times has Eason seen the play clock winding down and had to point and wave his arms like a wild man to get the sideline's attention? I can recall it happening specifically at home against Oregon and USC where there is no excuse to not get the play in and I think it happened at least one other time. This is just one example where this team looks disorganized on game day. If I have to hear Pete talk about needing to see more detail from this or that talented player I'm gonna puke. Take a look in the mirror and realize you aren't that detailed or your definition of detail needs a fucking overhaul.

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    wobidbus said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but how many times has Eason seen the play clock winding down and had to point and wave his arms like a wild man to get the sideline's attention? I can recall it happening specifically at home against Oregon and USC where there is no excuse to not get the play in and I think it happened at least one other time. This is just one example where this team looks disorganized on game day. If I have to hear Pete talk about needing to see more detail from this or that talented player I'm gonna puke. Take a look in the mirror and realize you aren't that detailed or your definition of detail needs a fucking overhaul.

Like I said, let Eason play pitch and catch, call his own damn plays.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club

This team is suffering a premature death by a thousand details.

How about instead of making everything so fucking complicated and detailed Pete, you focus on doing about 30 plays well. Then use your talented roster to bludgeon weaker shit rosters into submission.

Fucking christ. If Pete was born with an 8 inch dick, he'd cut it off and surgically attach a 4 inch one for the increased level of strategic mating difficulty.

It's hard!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,843
    Or how about not get overly conservative with a 14 pt lead on offense? That would be nice
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,572 Swaye's Wigwam

How about instead of making everything so fucking complicated and detailed Pete, you focus on doing about 30 plays well. Then use your talented roster to bludgeon weaker shit rosters into submission.

Fucking christ. If Pete was born with an 8 inch dick, he'd cut it off and surgically attach a 4 inch one for the increased level of strategic mating difficulty.

I used to get all hot and bothered by that mental picture...

...but no more.
    DM me if you want a real picture instead of a mental one.

Unfortunately I don't look like Pete though
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

Yep. Good post. Rumored when Chip was at Oregon there were 4 or 5 basic plays with some variations on each. Seemed to have no trouble moving the ball.
    For sure. WSU does the same thing with the Air Raid.

Say what you want about Leach and the Apple Cup. He has ran a train on most of the Pac with a bunch of 2.5 stars. Does better vs Shaw than Pete, 4 in a row vs Oregon. Lets fucking hope they make it 5
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Hey man, what a cool day to boat to work.

I dont give a fuck if he flies a cesna to work and lands on the turf. Win.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    wobidbus said:

Remember the two min offense with Cyler Miles. I know Miles sucked, but he wasn’t even getting calls. It was a giant mess. It got written off because of Miles, but it’s still a problem.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    wobidbus said:

And another thing: UW has the cash, they need to hire analysts to memorize the rules and pour over the playbook for problems and create Tableau data visualizations to illustrate to Pete’s stubborn ass which plays work and which don’t while accounting for opponent strength and available personnel. I mean shit, there’s an army of incels basically doing that for UW on Twitter already.

Very good point. There are no reasons not to do these things. “The chart” that Pete has doesn’t work.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Do you care if he wears a pink tutu?

Do you care if he wears a pink tutu?
    Not if he wins