Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The guys picked the right year to make like a tree and leaf

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited October 2019

I think Sirmon is legitimately good.

If Pete doesn’t fuck up in-game/game planning which he is good for multiple times a year we’ll be fine.

Based on what? He has physical talent. It’s always been mental with him. He lacked that part in high school. I’m skeptical that will change in college when it gets harder.
    I dont know man, I thought brownsox had the mental part then he soiled his pants in college
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,564 Founders Club

I think Sirmon is legitimately good.

If Pete doesn’t fuck up in-game/game planning which he is good for multiple times a year we’ll be fine.

Based on what? He has physical talent. It’s always been mental with him. He lacked that part in high school. I’m skeptical that will change in college when it gets harder.
    I think him pouting and entering the portal even for a day is damaging enough for him in Pete's eyes that Morris either backs up Eason or gets the starting job if Eason leaves
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

We could be making something out of nothing but maybe it has been an over correction by Pete. We went from definitely being too tight in years past to being pretty loose this year.

Browning sucked but he was intense. Skinny is not. I think that plays into it a little bit, but again, I’m not really sure.

The program identity is defense. You lost Greg Gaines who would scratch is balls on the sidelines while we put up 10 points a game.

If there is any mental aspect to the team it's that they lost their identity. That's 100% on Petersen. How shitty are you if you are so reliant on being the best defense in the conference every year.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

We did fuck up with LB’s and DL but that’s not what’s causing this shit.

Did you forget that *REDACTED* is starting at LB for UW?