Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My theory on Chris Peterman

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'd like to offer a formal apology to @DerekJohnson. His loony conspiracy theory has materialized and now I look like an asshole.

cosigned
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd like to offer a formal apology to @DerekJohnson. His loony conspiracy theory has materialized and now I look like an asshole.

That’s because you are an asshole
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I already know I'm an asshole, cunt.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I already know I'm an asshole, cunt.
    That’s what I thought, dickwipe
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

That's new how?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

That's new how?
    Who the fuck are you?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Disagree with the last paragraph. I don’t think it was that defined. I think Pete thought Jimmy would leave this offseason, and if Pete wanted to leave with his legacy intact for all the reasons you cited, it had to be now. I do think he viewed Jimmy as his natural successor.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    My theory. Peterman wouldn’t ever change like Saban and Orgeron has done.

I’m glad Lake is in there so maybe he will make huskies great again so may reach the CFP that drew me here to start with and I can restart the fukn with y’all again.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

I’m glad Lake is in there so maybe he will make huskies great again so may reach the CFP that drew me here to start with and I can restart the fukn with y’all again.

I think DJ was right and he’s been burned out for awhile and not really enjoying himself. Once he takes a break and gets bored, he might give it another go. And I bet he makes changes when he does.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

I think DJ was right and he’s been burned out for awhile and not really enjoying himself. Once he takes a break and gets bored, he might give it another go. And I bet he makes changes when he does.
    Pass it on, whatever it is. I may try it....or not.

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AEB said:

AEB said:

Disagree with the last paragraph. I don’t think it was that defined. I think Pete thought Jimmy would leave this offseason, and if Pete wanted to leave with his legacy intact for all the reasons you cited, it had to be now. I do think he viewed Jimmy as his natural successor.

I don't think Pete is preoccupied with his legacy.
    For Pete, the legacy I think he’s concerned about is the culture he established. It’s not wins and losses or bowl games. It’s the culture. He believes Jimmy can sustain the culture, and take the program wherever he will. That’s his legacy. Building programs with sustainable, positive cultures.
    The doog is strong in me lately, but I think Jimmy will be a better HC than coordinator. I think he can carry built for life forward and even improve it (this is a place I think TSiO was dead on, marginal guys are who need B4L), while being more willing to do what it takes to win.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

AEB said:

AEB said:

I don't think Pete is preoccupied with his legacy.
    For Pete, the legacy I think he’s concerned about is the culture he established. It’s not wins and losses or bowl games. It’s the culture. He believes Jimmy can sustain the culture, and take the program wherever he will. That’s his legacy. Building programs with sustainable, positive cultures.
    The doog is strong in me lately, but I think Jimmy will be a better HC than coordinator. I think he can carry built for life forward and even improve it (this is a place I think TSiO was dead on, marginal guys are who need B4L), while being more willing to do what it takes to win.
    I like the idea. Give him a chance. Nothing to fire someone these days if don’t work out.

Peterman will NOT get Huskies there IMO, he belongs in a smaller conference for success.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    seems like 100 years ago