Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves own

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
I’m right.

Have been all season.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    Nope. Eason says hi.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

I’m right.

Have been all season.

Thanks Puppy
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2019
    PurpleJ said:

Nope. Eason says hi.

Looked like brownsocks on second down on the final drive. Great time to give up 15 yards as always.

Anyway, not taking about Eason. Anyone who thought this team would contend for a pac 13 tithe was FS. As were doogs after the EWU game. Hi @dflea
    dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Nope. Eason says hi.

Looked like brownsocks on second down on the final drive. Great time to give up 15 yards as always.

Anyway, not taking about Eason. Anyone who thought this team would contend for a pac 13 tithe was FS. As were doogs after the EWU game. Hi @dflea
    You're the best. You're A#1.

Jump around some. Start a couple more threads. Get your money's worth.
    You might as well get on board the Damone train now.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Nope. Eason says hi.

We certainly had enough talent to do so, especially with the big dick elite qb.

Hi Pete.
    Maybe the will take that into account and reserve one of the losses.
    The 7 win prediction is looking solid. 8 could happen. OSU on the road went from a sure win to probable. No sure wins remain.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Pretty sure the prevailing narrative you keep referring to was that we had a big dick QB who's getting drafted in the first round. And I'm pretty fucking sure that's been confirmed. You were the last on that bandwagon.

As for "calling" the team itself sucking, even fucking pumpy and @FirePete were ahead of you on that. As was 60% of this board.

And Lindquist had an elite arm. So says Damone. Dialed the fuck in.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

PurpleJ said:

Nope. Eason says hi.

Always thought better of your football assessments

Pretty sure the prevailing narrative you keep referring to was that we had a big dick QB who's getting drafted in the first round. And I'm pretty fucking sure that's been confirmed. You were the last on that bandwagon.

As for "calling" the team itself sucking, even fucking pumpy and @FirePete were ahead of you on that. As was 60% of this board.

And Lindquist had an elite arm. So says Damone. Dialed the fuck in.

That wasn’t the narrative. The narrative was the big dick qb with an elite arm based on the EWU scrimmage meant this year was going to be spechal. Linguist could throw the ball a long ways and the point of bring him up is having a qb with a big arm is far from enough to be a great team

And saying that 60% of the board was saying 7 or 8’wins is 100% bullshit. PGOS, Fire Pete and me were the only ones skeptical. Pump followed our lead.

“Might as well Get on board now” - @Dflea
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039

The 7 win prediction is looking solid. 8 could happen. OSU on the road went from a sure win to probable. No sure wins remain.

Could be 7. Could be 8. Maybe 9. Or maybe 6. Pumpy good at everything!

Could be 7. Could be 8. Maybe 9. Or maybe 6. Pumpy good at everything!
    Did I say 6 or 9? Do they win 2 more or 3 more? That’s the Q. Same prediction I had in August. Check the facts doogs
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Nope. Eason says hi.

I thought the train was on your wife,
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    MikeDamone the next big hire?

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Nope. Eason says hi.

I thought the train was on your wife,
    Sick burn bro

You sound mad though
    Damone, you were wrong. Just own up to it. Be a man.
    PurpleJ said:

Always right. Don’t be a doog. Never doog.

PurpleJ said:

Hey man. I don’t need credit for being right all the time. I’m humble like that.
    edited October 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Hey man. I don’t need credit for being right all the time. I’m humble like that.
    I like the credit. HTH

Especially after the doogfest on 9/2 when I was the lone voice of reason in a delusional doog circle jerk.