Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves own

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Damone, you were wrong. Just own up to it. Be a man.

Always right. Don’t be a doog. Never doog.
    Hey man. I don’t need credit for being right all the time. I’m humble like that.
    I like the credit. HTH
    For being dead wrong? Sounds sadistic. Like being a Husky fan.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Hey man. I don’t need credit for being right all the time. I’m humble like that.
    I like the credit. HTH
    Always been right. Your lies don’t change anything. Facts have been checked. Case is closed.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I like the credit. HTH
    Always been right. Your lies don’t change anything. Facts have been checked. Case is closed.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,843

PurpleJ said:

Nope. Eason says hi.

Looked like brownsocks on second down on the final drive. Great time to give up 15 yards as always.

Anyway, not taking about Eason. Anyone who thought this team would contend for a pac 13 tithe was FS. As were doogs after the EWU game. Hi @dflea
    Who the fuck runs a slow developing play action down 4 with a minute left? That’s fucking retarded. Kamari missed his block.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Except you weren’t right. You said Oregon was going in dry. They barely squeaked it out.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The 7 win prediction is looking solid. 8 could happen. OSU on the road went from a sure win to probable. No sure wins remain.

I said 9-3. I also said we weren’t consistent enough to win out even if we beat Oregon. We will have more close games. The next one vs Utah will be one. It’s probably a 50-50 game.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I like the credit. HTH

Especially after the doogfest on 9/2 when I was the lone voice of reason in a delusional doog circle jerk.
    Obviously. You should start another thread giving yourself some more of it.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

The 7 win prediction is looking solid. 8 could happen. OSU on the road went from a sure win to probable. No sure wins remain.

I said 9-3. I also said we weren’t consistent enough to win out even if we beat Oregon. We will have more close games. The next one vs Utah will be one. It’s probably a 50-50 game.
    This is a big revenge game for Utah after we denied them the Rose Bowl last year. I don't see how we win this when they will have the best RB we'll face all year in Zach Moss.
    edited October 2019

Except you weren’t right. You said Oregon was going in dry. They barely squeaked it out.

Did you miss the 4th quarter? They went in dry with a barbed wire condom.
    edited October 2019
    dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I like the credit. HTH

Especially after the doogfest on 9/2 when I was the lone voice of reason in a delusional doog circle jerk.
    Obviously. You should start another thread giving yourself some more of it.
    I might.

I’m trying to teach you doogs a lesson and to remember why this board started and why we are here.

Ask @DerekJohnson for the mission statement of HH.

#neverforget

“Might as well get on board now” - @dflea
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    It's nice that your life has some kind of meaning now.

You're welcome.
    dflea said:

It's nice that your life has some kind of meaning now.

You're welcome.

Thanks. I’ll be excited to read your hot takes in the future.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Damone fagging up this thread

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,532 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019

Pretty sure the prevailing narrative you keep referring to was that we had a big dick QB who's getting drafted in the first round. And I'm pretty fucking sure that's been confirmed. You were the last on that bandwagon.

As for "calling" the team itself sucking, even fucking pumpy and @FirePete were ahead of you on that. As was 60% of this board.

There's a fucking pole a few pages back with 90% of you us retards predicting double digit wins and a conference championship.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dtd said:

Pretty sure the prevailing narrative you keep referring to was that we had a big dick QB who's getting drafted in the first round. And I'm pretty fucking sure that's been confirmed. You were the last on that bandwagon.

As for "calling" the team itself sucking, even fucking pumpy and @FirePete were ahead of you on that. As was 60% of this board.

There's a fucking pole a few pages back with 90% of you us retards predicting double digit wins and a conference championship.

Ten wins in this conference sucks. HTH.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,210

This is a big revenge game for Utah after we denied them the Rose Bowl last year. I don't see how we win this when they will have the best RB we'll face all year in Zach Moss.
    And they have a much better defense than Oregon.

Damone fagging up this thread

It’s my thread.

LEAVE.
    dtd said:

DTD remembers.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    There's nothing like HCH after a loss.

[smellofnapalminthemorning.gif]
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

There's nothing like HCH after a loss.

[smellofnapalminthemorning.gif]

This one is different creep