Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It’s the offensive Coordinator and Lack of Talent at WR

The offensive adjustments are for naught: He can’t use his quarterback because Pete doesn’t recruit wide receivers. Was Pettis or Ross a Pete guy? Regardless, this staff can’t recruit big time wide receivers. And if you don’t have talent you have to be smarter. This bafoon of an OC needs to be shit canned.

Comments

• ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    Yes. But...... we have all made bad hires. if he is honest in his evaluations of his staff . He will conclude that his misplaced loyalty with a Boise Stste loser OC. He will shit can him. If Pete doesn’t. Then UW and Pete is an fn biotch.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Having bob Gregory on the staff really helps guys. @sonics1993 he must a great coach or something because that sounds like a myth after this season
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I think this was one of the better games for our WRs. Funny that Fuller wasn't in
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,568 Swaye's Wigwam
    Going on damn near a decade of Petersen's offense being soft predictable bullshit
  • sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    FirePete said:

Having bob Gregory on the staff really helps guys. @sonics1993 he must a great coach or something because that sounds like a myth after this season

Yeah I don't get the respect for Bob either but I have yet to hear he's gone sadly.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Y’all should have backed the Brinks truck up for Tedford. You could have even thrown in a title, like Asst Head Corch. to close the deal.

Sad.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

I would be surprised if Bush is back next year.

Any idea who Pete might tap for the next OC? Will he bring in another inexperienced OC from his tree to run his bullshit scheme or will he finally give up the reins and let someone install their own offense?
  • DoogDawgDoogDawg Member Posts: 129

I would be surprised if Bush is back next year.

Would whether Eason returns have any effect on whether we string Bush along for another year? I’d frankly be okay with Bush for another year if it means we get Eason for another year. I can’t imagine Eason wanting to come back to learn a new system with a new OC.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

I think this was one of the better games for our WRs. Funny that Fuller wasn't in

It was obvious Saturday that UW’s offense is much better when Fuller and Baccellia aren’t on the field.

Nacua and Bynum are ready for larger roles alongside Bryant (who never was, and never will be, a TE).

Get the ball to Otton.

The only conceivable value Baccellia brought was as a deep threat, which Chin provides.

I still wonder if there isn’t a possession receiving role for Osborne.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TTJ said:

It was obvious Saturday that UW’s offense is much better when Fuller and Baccellia aren’t on the field.

Nacua and Bynum are ready for larger roles alongside Bryant (who never was, and never will be, a TE).

Get the ball to Otton.

The only conceivable value Baccellia brought was as a deep threat, which Chin provides.

I still wonder if there isn’t a possession receiving role for Osborne.
    Baccallia isn’t a deep threat despite his speed. Chin has already shown more. Chin can fly. When he was recruited I expected him to be a deep threat. That took some time, but I think he still can be that guy.