Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SOME are afraid to say it...

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,670 Founders Club

whuggy said:

If your defense sucks you shouldn't play offense like it doesn't

Team loss. Everyone sucks

Oh good. Let's be WSU and have to score 45 to win. 31 is far and away enough for a great team. Fuck that thinking.
    The object is to win the game
    Did we? Can I complain?
    I'm hearing we lost

I don't give if we had to score 60

Just fucking do it
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    dtd said:

FirePete said:

@DoogCourics stfu and accept it. He sucks because he is getting paid $1.4mm to do that job. No excuses, his job is to get stops and he is not getting them. Tired of all seattle POS making excuses for the coaching staff that is not doing their job. In this life only results matter

His result can be measured 1.4 million times a year.
    Look. The offense did some dumb shit stuff but ultimately scored enough to win. Defense giving up 35 is fucking bullshit. Anyone who doesn't get this L is on the defense is a fucking tard.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

How Manu is playing at all is beyond me

This. He's garbage.
    whuggy said:

dtd said:

FirePete said:

@DoogCourics stfu and accept it. He sucks because he is getting paid $1.4mm to do that job. No excuses, his job is to get stops and he is not getting them. Tired of all seattle POS making excuses for the coaching staff that is not doing their job. In this life only results matter

Look. The offense did some dumb shit stuff but ultimately scored enough to win. Defense giving up 35 is fucking bullshit. Anyone who doesn't get this L is on the defense is a fucking tard.
    That's exactly what Petersen thought when he kept giving Oregon the ball back

Congrats your as stupid as he is

We don't have a defense this year

Coach around it
    edited October 2019

whuggy said:

dtd said:

FirePete said:

Coach around it
    You're telling the wrong person. Go email the guy making 1.4. Oh wait. He runs the same sceme I'm told regardless of talent. Fucking couldn't make this shit up.

whuggy said:

dtd said:

FirePete said:

Coach around it
    Congrats. You want to be WSU west.
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

dtd said:

FirePete said:

Coach around it
    NYBE whuggy

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,581 Founders Club

whuggy said:

Oh good. Let's be WSU and have to score 45 to win. 31 is far and away enough for a great team. Fuck that thinking.
    The object is to win the game
    Did we? Can I complain?
    I'm hearing we lost

I don't give if we had to score 60

Just fucking do it
    I'll go get my leather helmet
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

dtd said:

FirePete said:

Coach around it
    I;m dealing with what we have on the field this year

Learn how to read or don't

Petersen gagged the 4th quarter like the crack whore he is

Its not Lake or Hamden or Holt or Smith

Its fucking Petersen
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 646

How Manu is playing at all is beyond me

The only thing that makes sense to me is that Jimmy Lake must be a masochist.
  • MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193

The defense is the same as it’s always been. The same scheme that has created the top defense in the league over and over is still being run.

It’s the shit LB that are the difference.

Wellington and Manu got worked today

The only thing Herbert did was throw to where Manu was supposed to be and screens. Overrated.

Flat out outcoached by fucking meathead Cristobal and Flex Friday
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,570 Swaye's Wigwam

The defense is the same as it’s always been. The same scheme that has created the top defense in the league over and over is still being run.

The only thing Herbert did was throw to where Manu was supposed to be and screens. Overrated.

It's never that simple.

The coaches are the ones scheming this shit. Blame Lake. All Herbert did was throw tunnel screens.

It's never that simple.

The coaches are the ones scheming this shit. Blame Lake. All Herbert did was throw tunnel screens.
    Fair point.

At the Stanford game I asked some friends of mine if we are sure that Lake is a good DC. I almost got my head ripped off. My point was I thought Coach K is better and Jimmy is a great position coach

I'm on record as saying that Hawrbert is somewhat mentally fragile. That said, taking what the defense gives you and not playing right at said defense's strength doesn't = overrated IMO.

In fact, the most retarded things Oregon did was go away from the run for a few series and letting Herbert RIP it! Washington defends well downfield. Anyone who doesn't run on them and throw underneath is FS.

I'm on record as saying that Hawrbert is somewhat mentally fragile. That said, taking what the defense gives you and not playing right at said defense's strength doesn't = overrated IMO.

In fact, the most retarded things Oregon did was go away from the run for a few series and letting Herbert RIP it! Washington defends well downfield. Anyone who doesn't run on them and throw underneath is FS.
    Overrated in the fact that he really didn’t do anything special to beat us and wasn’t THE reason they won.

My mind is still all over the place after that loss. Hardly making sense (kind of like wildcat on 3rd and short)
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Gladstone said:

This was an epochal game for Pete, of course, and the book on him can be confidently closed now -- but weirdly for me as well. On how much giving a shit about this program is really worth emotionally and financially investing in.

I’m divesting.

This may be my last poast. I will login and just vote up and chin to maintain positive mindset.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,581 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

This was an epochal game for Pete, of course, and the book on him can be confidently closed now -- but weirdly for me as well. On how much giving a shit about this program is really worth emotionally and financially investing in.

I’m divesting.

This may be my last poast. I will login and just vote up and chin to maintain positive mindset.
    Good luck