Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Where's that faggy little bitch @GDS this morning?

Frantically culling the Twitterverse for more fake news about Tulsi? Probably.

@GDS Faggot makes a stupid fake news claim and I merely ask him to show me Tulsi's actual words, but he can't.

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Your fucking google machine broken turd burglar? If it is then try gofuckyourself.com.
    Meltdown in Progress.
    Says the idiot who just went with a quadruple post....can you write a single post without projecting?
    @GDSLyingPussyCuck Meltdown Continues....
    Apparently the answer to my question is no. Thanks for answering the question dumbfuck.

How about producing Tulsi's Actual Words, Asshole? Why is that so hard for you HondoBros to muster? Is it because it didn't happen?

Or is it because you're all a bunch of lightweight MSM Fellating Cucks? Well, have it your way, white-flag surrender-monkey.

@GDS: Another HondoBros that won't because he can't. Rings true, as usual.
    Why should I spend my time to go back and produce something you will spin and obfuscate on anyway? Here's one of the many many many instances when given the opportunity to denounce the dictator she secretly met with and was led around on an Assad approved tour of Syria yet somehow fails.

“Do you consider him a torturer and murderer?” Cooper asked next.

“That’s not what this is about,” Gabbard said. “I don’t defend or apologize or have anything to do with what he has done to his own people.”

Gabbard continued by noting how former U.S. presidents worked with authoritarian leaders in the past when necessary, and saying the attacks on her record with Assad are “distractions away from the central issue.”

It's a simple question where the answer is yes.

Now take a cue from Tulsi and continue to obfuscate and spin for her multitude of statements which shows she for some odd reason has a nice warm tight soft spot for Assad.
    I don't think 'secretly' means what you think it means.

As such, I didn't read past that.

You sound like an establishment shill. HondoFS sheds a proud tear.
    An unannounced trip that was privately funded by an Assad friendly group where she didn't disclose in advance her meeting with Assad...ya nothing secret about that. Turd Burglar appreciates the help though...
    {citation required}
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats
    This doesn't prove what you think it proves.

Tell us more about Russia, Hillary.

yet again proves why it's useless to post quotes or links.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    GDS said:

Why is it a bad thing to let the Russians prop up Assad? Toppling Hussein made things worse. Toppling Quadaffi made things worse. Toppling Assad will make things worse.

The Syrian civil war has created almost 7 million refugees that have fled Syria and another 6 million that are internally displaced. If we don't want to continue to take in ourselves or at a minimum help support those housing them elsewhere then it would behoove us to help find a solution for them to return.
    So your solution is open borders?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,264
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So why did we leave Vietnam and abandon all those future refugees? Please run your world police candidate against Trump.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    GDS said:

Why is it a bad thing to let the Russians prop up Assad? Toppling Hussein made things worse. Toppling Quadaffi made things worse. Toppling Assad will make things worse.

The Syrian civil war has created almost 7 million refugees that have fled Syria and another 6 million that are internally displaced. If we don't want to continue to take in ourselves or at a minimum help support those housing them elsewhere then it would behoove us to help find a solution for them to return.
    “Whatever you think of President Assad, the fact is that he is the president of Syria,” Gabbard said. “In order for any possibility of a viable peace agreement to occur, there has to be a conversation with him.”

You're boxed-in, PostWhiteFlagGDS.
  • Options
    pawz said:

Serious query: why does @GDS support endless regime change wars?

Answer: Because the MSM does and Trump doesn't.

Like you even have to ask.
  • Options
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

@GDS Faggot makes a stupid fake news claim and I merely ask him to show me Tulsi's actual words, but he can't.

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Your fucking google machine broken turd burglar? If it is then try gofuckyourself.com.
    Meltdown in Progress.
    Says the idiot who just went with a quadruple post....can you write a single post without projecting?
    Apparently the answer to my question is no. Thanks for answering the question dumbfuck.

How about producing Tulsi's Actual Words, Asshole? Why is that so hard for you HondoBros to muster? Is it because it didn't happen?

Or is it because you're all a bunch of lightweight MSM Fellating Cucks? Well, have it your way, white-flag surrender-monkey.

Why should I spend my time to go back and produce something you will spin and obfuscate on anyway? Here's one of the many many many instances when given the opportunity to denounce the dictator she secretly met with and was led around on an Assad approved tour of Syria yet somehow fails.

“That’s not what this is about,” Gabbard said. “I don’t defend or apologize or have anything to do with what he has done to his own people.”

Gabbard continued by noting how former U.S. presidents worked with authoritarian leaders in the past when necessary, and saying the attacks on her record with Assad are “distractions away from the central issue.”

Now take a cue from Tulsi and continue to obfuscate and spin for her multitude of statements which shows she for some odd reason has a nice warm tight soft spot for Assad.

An unannounced trip that was privately funded by an Assad friendly group where she didn't disclose in advance her meeting with Assad...ya nothing secret about that. Turd Burglar appreciates the help though...
    {citation required}
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats

Wrong. It's because you can't defend your posts or links, mostly because they don't say what you think they say.
  • Options

GDS said:

no it's not but its also not to turn a blind eye to one of the worst refugee crises since WW2
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

no it's not but its also not to turn a blind eye to one of the worst refugee crises since WW2
    So let's Topple Assad and see how that improves the situation, right?
  • Options

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

{citation required}

Wrong. It's because you can't defend your posts or links, mostly because they don't say what you think they say.
    So far in this thread you are parroting Dore and now Pawz. Get your head out of your ass and think for yourself fuckwit. If you want to counter any point I've made then do it.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

GDS said:

“Whatever you think of President Assad, the fact is that he is the president of Syria,” Gabbard said. “In order for any possibility of a viable peace agreement to occur, there has to be a conversation with him.”

and her conversation starts by calling the the groups we partnered with terrorists and claiming that the people of Syria she talked to during her Assad dictated tour want Assad as president while being unwilling to answer the question of if Assad is a murder and torturer with a simple yes...Assad talking points.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

and her conversation starts by calling the the groups we partnered with terrorists and claiming that the people of Syria she talked to during her Assad dictated tour want Assad as president while being unwilling to answer the question of if Assad is a murder and torturer with a simple yes...Assad talking points.
    I know precisely and exactly the tweets and articles you are getting your information from, and once again, you are swallowing the MSM's interpretation hook, line, and sinker, uncritically and sycophantically. The old "Will You Condemn" game is pure sophistry and no, a politician who's contemplating engaging with a rival leader in hopes of ending a war is not going to shit all over that possibility by condemning the other leader before, or during, peace talks.

You can demand that shit when you win a war and the opposition has surrendered. But what the fuck would a MSM Cuck like you know about that?
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

{citation required}

So far in this thread you are parroting Dore and now Pawz. Get your head out of your ass and think for yourself fuckwit. If you want to counter any point I've made then do it.
    No. The point of the video was to show how much like the NYT reporter you and others like you are, parroting others shit uncritically, and without the slightest independent thought. And it crucifies your type; the mindless uncritical sycophant of the Far Left who say and write things they don't even know the meaning of. That's you to a "T" - PostWhiteFlag@GDS.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

I know precisely and exactly the tweets and articles you are getting your information from, and once again, you are swallowing the MSM's interpretation hook, line, and sinker, uncritically and sycophantically. The old "Will You Condemn" game is pure sophistry and no, a politician who's contemplating engaging with a rival leader in hopes of ending a war is not going to shit all over that possibility by condemning the other leader before, or during, peace talks.

You can demand that shit when you win a war and the opposition has surrendered. But what the fuck would a MSM Cuck like you know about that?
    Bullshit fuckwit. You've been wrong about the articles I read and the information I consume from the beginning of this thread and you're still wrong now. Admitting the fucking obvious which is that Assad is a murderer and a torturer isn't demanding shit, it's admitting a fact is a fact. Hearing Gabbard's own words isn't swallowing anyone's interpretation. Keep on obfuscating and spinning though fuckwit.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    GDS said:

GDS said:

That is not our problem. Let the oil rich moslem countries in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia take care of their own.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

{citation required}

No. The point of the video was to show how much like the NYT reporter you and others like you are, parroting others shit uncritically, and without the slightest independent thought. And it crucifies your type; the mindless uncritical sycophant of the Far Left who say and write things they don't even know the meaning of. That's you to a "T" - PostWhiteFlag@GDS.
    Other than the fact I'm parroting Tulsi's own words you nailed it fuckwit.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Bullshit fuckwit. You've been wrong about the articles I read and the information I consume from the beginning of this thread and you're still wrong now. Admitting the fucking obvious which is that Assad is a murderer and a torturer isn't demanding shit, it's admitting a fact is a fact. Hearing Gabbard's own words isn't swallowing anyone's interpretation. Keep on obfuscating and spinning though fuckwit.
    This logic, right here, is why you live in your mom's basement.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

You've been wrong from the beginning and you continue to show your ignorance but keep at it. This game is fun.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Okay, once again, show me her actual words, asshole.

Or answer this question: Are ISIS fighters terrorists? Is Al Nusra aka Al Queda in Syria (Levant) a Terrorist Group?

Why won't you condemn ISIS and Al Queda as Terrorist groups, like Tulsi did?

Why do you have a soft spot for Terrorists?
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

You've been wrong from the beginning and you continue to show your ignorance but keep at it. This game is fun.
    4 pages in and I've shown you more actual words Tulsi has spoken than you have shown me, despite being asked that one question all HondoBros fags hate: "Original source, please?"