Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Dems don't fuck around...Watch out Tulsi!

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Russian bots are pushing her campaign online but it probably has more to do with her being an isolationist and her soft spot for Assad then being some kind of Russian asset.

"Soft spot for Assad."

Guess What, Moron: You just proved what a NYT Parrot you are. And a fucking idiot who can't think for himself. What a Cuck POS.
    Shocking...an idiot like turd burglar gets his opinions from Jimmy Dore. No one needs a publication from the right or the left to tell them she has a soft spot for Assad. Her own words reveal her position quite well. Pull your head out of your ass turd burglar.
    Let's see those words, asshole. Notice what perfection the parrot says "Soft Spot for Assad" again with.

Like the point the video makes, yours is what's called a "Received Opinion," not one of your own, because you obviously don't have any. That's you in the video.
    Tulsi refuses to call Assad a war criminal, refers to those fighting the regime as terrorists and thinks Assad should stay in power. I didn’t get those opinions from the NYT fuckwit, I got them from Tulsi. You however have done nothing in this thread but parrot Dore. As usual you are projecting turd burglar.
    @GDS:
    Let's see those actual words, Asshole. Source and original words, POS Parrot.

You've already failed to produce them once, Parrot. Want to show me what a complete cuck you are by failing twice?

One more chance, Bitch.
    Bump
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GDS said:

GDS said:

Where's that faggy little bitch @GDS this morning?

Frantically culling the Twitterverse for more fake news about Tulsi? Probably.

@GDS Faggot makes a stupid fake news claim and I merely ask him to show me Tulsi's actual words, but he can't.

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Your fucking google machine broken turd burglar? If it is then try gofuckyourself.com.
    Meltdown in Progress.
    Says the idiot who just went with a quadruple post....can you write a single post without projecting?
    @GDSLyingPussyCuck Meltdown Continues....
    Apparently the answer to my question is no. Thanks for answering the question dumbfuck.
  • Options
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

@GDS Faggot makes a stupid fake news claim and I merely ask him to show me Tulsi's actual words, but he can't.

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Your fucking google machine broken turd burglar? If it is then try gofuckyourself.com.
    Meltdown in Progress.
    Says the idiot who just went with a quadruple post....can you write a single post without projecting?
    Apparently the answer to my question is no. Thanks for answering the question dumbfuck.

How about producing Tulsi's Actual Words, Asshole? Why is that so hard for you HondoBros to muster? Is it because it didn't happen?

Or is it because you're all a bunch of lightweight MSM Fellating Cucks? Well, have it your way, white-flag surrender-monkey.

@GDS: Another HondoBros that won't because he can't. Rings true, as usual.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Russian bots are pushing her campaign online but it probably has more to do with her being an isolationist and her soft spot for Assad then being some kind of Russian asset.

"Soft spot for Assad."

Guess What, Moron: You just proved what a NYT Parrot you are. And a fucking idiot who can't think for himself. What a Cuck POS.
    Shocking...an idiot like turd burglar gets his opinions from Jimmy Dore. No one needs a publication from the right or the left to tell them she has a soft spot for Assad. Her own words reveal her position quite well. Pull your head out of your ass turd burglar.
    Let's see those words, asshole. Notice what perfection the parrot says "Soft Spot for Assad" again with.

Like the point the video makes, yours is what's called a "Received Opinion," not one of your own, because you obviously don't have any. That's you in the video.
    Tulsi refuses to call Assad a war criminal, refers to those fighting the regime as terrorists and thinks Assad should stay in power. I didn’t get those opinions from the NYT fuckwit, I got them from Tulsi. You however have done nothing in this thread but parrot Dore. As usual you are projecting turd burglar.
    @GDS:

You've already failed to produce them once, Parrot. Want to show me what a complete cuck you are by failing twice?

One more chance, Bitch.
    Bump
    @GDS wrote (re: Tulsi):

"Her down words reveal her position quite well."

When asked to produce said words, @GDS responded:

"I didn't get those opinions from the NYT fukwit, I got them from Tulsi."

When asked a second time to produce said words, @GDS responded, in typical HondoBros meltdown-commencing fashion:

"Your fucking google machine broken turd burglar? If it is then try gofuckyourself.com."

Now in full-blown-meltdown and retreat, post-white-flag@GDS resorts to "you're projecting."

You can run but you can't hide, PostWhiteFlag@GDS. Not going away, asshole. I can do this for years.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

How about producing Tulsi's Actual Words, Asshole? Why is that so hard for you HondoBros to muster? Is it because it didn't happen?

Or is it because you're all a bunch of lightweight MSM Fellating Cucks? Well, have it your way, white-flag surrender-monkey.

Why should I spend my time to go back and produce something you will spin and obfuscate on anyway? Here's one of the many many many instances when given the opportunity to denounce the dictator she secretly met with and was led around on an Assad approved tour of Syria yet somehow fails.

“Do you consider him a torturer and murderer?” Cooper asked next.

“That’s not what this is about,” Gabbard said. “I don’t defend or apologize or have anything to do with what he has done to his own people.”

Gabbard continued by noting how former U.S. presidents worked with authoritarian leaders in the past when necessary, and saying the attacks on her record with Assad are “distractions away from the central issue.”

It's a simple question where the answer is yes.

Now take a cue from Tulsi and continue to obfuscate and spin for her multitude of statements which shows she for some odd reason has a nice warm tight soft spot for Assad.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

"Soft spot for Assad."

@GDS:

One more chance, Bitch.
    Bump
    @GDS wrote (re: Tulsi):

"Her down words reveal her position quite well."

When asked to produce said words, @GDS responded:

"I didn't get those opinions from the NYT fukwit, I got them from Tulsi."

When asked a second time to produce said words, @GDS responded, in typical HondoBros meltdown-commencing fashion:

"Your fucking google machine broken turd burglar? If it is then try gofuckyourself.com."

Now in full-blown-meltdown and retreat, post-white-flag@GDS resorts to "you're projecting."

You can run but you can't hide, PostWhiteFlag@GDS. Not going away, asshole. I can do this for years.
    thanks for admitting you're having a meltdown fuckwit.
  • Options
    “I don’t defend or apologize or have anything to do with what he has done to his own people.” - Tulsi

And the MSM has completely cuck'd you into believing that means: "I like Assad" or "I have a soft spot for Assad." Only in the mind of a HondoBros can a neutral position be twisted into "I support a Dictator." Thank you for providing all the proof I needed.

You either don't know what "don't" means or you let the MSM tell you what to think. Totally, completely cuck'd and brainwashed, either way.

Thank you for not providing any words to support your earlier claims about what Tulsi said, but instead aptly demonstrating how cuck'd you are to accept and believe the opposite of what Tulsi actually said, because the MSM said so.

Start by Googling the word "don't," PostWhiteFlag@GDS.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

She is so smoking hot.

Some schmuck on here was condemning her for having a "pockmarked face". Fuck that noise. She is gorgeous and wicked smart.
    Too pockey?
  • Options

She is so smoking hot.

Some schmuck on here was condemning her for having a "pockmarked face". Fuck that noise. She is gorgeous and wicked smart.
    Too pockey?
    So she has to try a little harder. How is that ever a strike against her?
  • Options

“I don’t defend or apologize or have anything to do with what he has done to his own people.” - Tulsi

And the MSM has completely cuck'd you into believing that means: "I like Assad" or "I have a soft spot for Assad." Only in the mind of a HondoBros can a neutral position be twisted into "I support a Dictator." Thank you for providing all the proof I needed.

You either don't know what "don't" means or you let the MSM tell you what to think. Totally, completely cuck'd and brainwashed, either way.

Thank you for not providing any words to support your earlier claims about what Tulsi said, but instead aptly demonstrating how cuck'd you are to accept and believe the opposite of what Tulsi actually said, because the MSM said so.

Start by Googling the word "don't," PostWhiteFlag@GDS.

Thanks for proving me correct that it's a complete waste of time to produce her quotes for a fuckwit like you. When given the chance to clear up her record on Assad by being asked if he's a murder and a torturer - a simple question where the correct answer is yes - she punts. Like she has done continually since she returned from her trip to secretly meet with Assad paid for by an Assad-friendly group.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,958
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

Why should I spend my time to go back and produce something you will spin and obfuscate on anyway? Here's one of the many many many instances when given the opportunity to denounce the dictator she secretly met with and was led around on an Assad approved tour of Syria yet somehow fails.

“That’s not what this is about,” Gabbard said. “I don’t defend or apologize or have anything to do with what he has done to his own people.”

Gabbard continued by noting how former U.S. presidents worked with authoritarian leaders in the past when necessary, and saying the attacks on her record with Assad are “distractions away from the central issue.”

Now take a cue from Tulsi and continue to obfuscate and spin for her multitude of statements which shows she for some odd reason has a nice warm tight soft spot for Assad.
    I don't think 'secretly' means what you think it means.

As such, I didn't read past that.

You sound like an establishment shill. HondoFS sheds a proud tear.
  • Options
    pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

An unannounced trip that was privately funded by an Assad friendly group where she didn't disclose in advance her meeting with Assad...ya nothing secret about that. Turd Burglar appreciates the help though...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    A better question is why does @GDS support the terrorists opposing Assad? The terrorists opposing Assad are known for cutting peoples' heads off and eating their hearts. Why does @GDS support these murderers and why does he want to spend taxpayer money to fight against Assad in a Syrian civil war that benefits absolutely no one here?

Gabbard is right to oppose overthrowing Assad. @GDS clearly prefers the Clinton, Obama, and convicted war criminal Bush, failed policies of overthrowing Middle East dictators and then killing hundreds of thousands of the citizens of these countries in order to protect "American interests in the Middle East."
  • Options

A better question is why does @GDS support the terrorists opposing Assad? The terrorists opposing Assad are known for cutting peoples' heads off and eating their hearts. Why does @GDS support these murderers and why does he want to spend taxpayer money to fight against Assad in a Syrian civil war that benefits absolutely no one here?

Gabbard is right to oppose overthrowing Assad. @GDS clearly prefers the Clinton, Obama, and convicted war criminal Bush, failed policies of overthrowing Middle East dictators and then killing hundreds of thousands of the citizens of these countries in order to protect "American interests in the Middle East."

Right on cue here come the Assad talking points.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

An unannounced trip that was privately funded by an Assad friendly group where she didn't disclose in advance her meeting with Assad...ya nothing secret about that. Turd Burglar appreciates the help though...
    {citation required}
  • Options
    pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

{citation required}
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2019
    Why is it a bad thing to let the Russians prop up Assad? Toppling Hussein made things worse. Toppling Quadaffi made things worse. Toppling Assad will make things worse.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why is it a bad thing to let the Russians prop up Assad? Toppling Hussein made things worse. Toppling Quadaffi made things worse. Toppling Assad will make things worse.

Toppling the Shah made things worse
  • Options

The Syrian civil war has created almost 7 million refugees that have fled Syria and another 6 million that are internally displaced. If we don't want to continue to take in ourselves or at a minimum help support those housing them elsewhere then it would behoove us to help find a solution for them to return.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

GDS said:

Vintage Democrat Voter.

Meltdown in Progress.

{citation required}
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/26/tulsi-gabbard-bashar-al-assad-syria-democrats
    This doesn't prove what you think it proves.

Tell us more about Russia, Hillary.