Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A quarter century of 'Kenny Wheaton's gonna score!' The Pick turns 25

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

One of my former college roommates once said, “I BET OREGON GUYS NEED TO WATCH THAT STUPID WHEATON PICK JUST TO GET HARD ENOUGH TO FUCK THEIR GIRLFRIENDS WITH THEIR TINY DICKS!!!!1”

Heh. I still chuckle at that comment every time I see that clip.

If we are bashing tiny dicks I am OUT!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,670 Founders Club

One of my former college roommates once said, “I BET OREGON GUYS NEED TO WATCH THAT STUPID WHEATON PICK JUST TO GET HARD ENOUGH TO FUCK THEIR GIRLFRIENDS WITH THEIR TINY DICKS!!!!1”

Its funny because its true
  • gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336

Pics of roommate?

You know the deal
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club

Totally explains why @TheRealUODuckGirl learned early on to pursue BBC. Way too many cucks in Eugene...
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Ykw
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333