Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Oregon Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

We are going to lose hth guys. They are going to run for 300+ yards cook it. Thanks Bob Gregory!

BTP and Haie are going hard AF with the sandbagging so that they can talk mad shit if they win and say "Told you so" if they lose
    disagree i legit think we lose
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

We are going to lose hth guys. They are going to run for 300+ yards cook it. Thanks Bob Gregory!

BTP and Haie are going hard AF with the sandbagging so that they can talk mad shit if they win and say "Told you so" if they lose
    Honestly I can't talk too much shit on you because I have no idea who will win. I think it's a 21-20 game, too uncertain to pick who the winner is. UW has the much better kicker so maybe I'd lean that way. But wouldn't bet the game unless there was a gun to my head.
    I can see Petersen playing for the field goal and our? kicker doing his best Chuck Nelson Apple Cup impression. Hey, at least that would increase traffic on HCH. The meltdowns will be epic.
  • Options
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Honestly I can't talk too much shit on you because I have no idea who will win. I think it's a 21-20 game, too uncertain to pick who the winner is. UW has the much better kicker so maybe I'd lean that way. But wouldn't bet the game unless there was a gun to my head.
    Our linebackers will fuck us
  • Options
    DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    CRISTO IS FREAKING ROLLING.

We are fucked.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

The game thread is well into a second page. Anyone give me a rundown of how we're looking so far? Are the lbs getting their run fits? Is sherbert getting knocked out of rhythm? We got a chance with these guys?

@Doog_de_Jour...bring it up right away, but not verbally. Just make it happen. The more time goes by the harder(lol) it gets to cross that threshold, unless you get him drunk enough that he's not even sure what's going on. He'll figure it out when you tell him to hit the shower, at which time you can act like it was his fuck up and you're disgusted that he did that to you.

Shower? I thought going to the sink for a wet rag and some soap and water was enough.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

@Doog_de_Jour...bring it up right away, but not verbally. Just make it happen. The more time goes by the harder(lol) it gets to cross that threshold, unless you get him drunk enough that he's not even sure what's going on. He'll figure it out when you tell him to hit the shower, at which time you can act like it was his fuck up and you're disgusted that he did that to you.

That’s some solid and eerily familiar advice @chuck. 😉
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

The game thread is well into a second page. Anyone give me a rundown of how we're looking so far? Are the lbs getting their run fits? Is sherbert getting knocked out of rhythm? We got a chance with these guys?

Shower? I thought going to the sink for a wet rag and some soap and water was enough.
    That was too much for me to type.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

That’s some solid and eerily familiar advice @chuck. 😉
    I think most of us have been there. We can't all be as smooth as pumpy.

So...back to the game...how is Puka blocking on the bubble screens today?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    all I know is when we lost to Stanford it took three days to get back to normal. When we lose to the Ducks it takes one two too weeks to recover.

and after that I am still not the same.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,495
    Swaye's Wigwam