Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We support free speech.
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Softy has nothing to do with Jen Cohen. KJR isn’t even UW’s flagship station anymore. Softy is just a homer radio host. I don’t care for him, but he is what he is. What was really wrong with what he said?

He's not credentialed?

I don't listen to his shit anymore so I wouldn't know. My bad.

You think what he said helps UW in any way?
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    He is right. Who has Oregon beaten? A couple of nobodies like Cal and Stanford?
    That BCC education really shines at times like these...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He is right. Who has Oregon beaten? A couple of nobodies like Cal and Stanford?
    That BCC education really shines at times like these...

Noted but to be fair just because we? lost to Cal and Stanford doesn't mean they don't suck
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    “12 in a row is never going to happen again. Never, ever, ever. Never going to happen.”

Only part of the article I agree with.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bad for the UW brand in my opinion
  • Options
    gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Good to see the Kent contingent chiming in with no class.

I miss Washington.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Good to see the Kent contingent chiming in with no class.

I miss Washington.

As someone who pays Kent rent, hurtful!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Jen's prolly more pissed Softy has bigger boobs than she does.

But I'd have to see confirmation of hers with a solid flash. Jumbotron por favor. Preferably with "Jump Around" playing simultaneously.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    alumni94 said:

“12 in a row is never going to happen again. Never, ever, ever. Never going to happen.”

Famous last words. I'm sure everybody would have said the same thing at the beginning of the streak.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

alumni94 said:

Famous last words. I'm sure everybody would have said the same thing at the beginning of the streak.

This.
  • Options
    “The biggest matchup I’m looking forward to on Saturday is (Washington defensive coordinator) Jimmy Lake vs. (Oregon offensive coordinator) Marcus Arroyo. Does Marcus Arroyo have the smarts? Does Marcus Arroyo have the brains to out-scheme and out-smart Jimmy Lake?... I fully expect that Jimmy Lake will have something ready for Marcus Arroyo that he has not seen this year."

I don't think Arroyo is the second coming of Don Coryell, but somebody 'round here (meaning, Seattle Doog Town) has confused Jimmy Lake's DB recruiting chops, a somewhat narrow skill, to being the second coming of Buddy Ryan. WTF?

If Washington beats Oregon it's going to be because they're better or because they're not and Oregon went retard. Both could be the case. It's not going to be because Jimmy fucking Lake won some massive chess match with Arroyo.

JFC Softy is a hooked on this guy as some of the poasters here are.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You know... If you’re a lardass you stay a lardass for life. It doesn’t matter if you have your stomach stapled or whatever the fuck Softy did. You just stay fat for the rest of your life no matter how much you weigh.

I respect a fat guy who can be a dumb dick. That takes confidence or something. Skinny Softy is just a sad community college guy.
  • Options

“The biggest matchup I’m looking forward to on Saturday is (Washington defensive coordinator) Jimmy Lake vs. (Oregon offensive coordinator) Marcus Arroyo. Does Marcus Arroyo have the smarts? Does Marcus Arroyo have the brains to out-scheme and out-smart Jimmy Lake?... I fully expect that Jimmy Lake will have something ready for Marcus Arroyo that he has not seen this year."

I don't think Arroyo is the second coming of Don Coryell, but somebody 'round here (meaning, Seattle Doog Town) has confused Jimmy Lake's DB recruiting chops, a somewhat narrow skill, to being the second coming of Buddy Ryan. WTF?

If Washington beats Oregon it's going to be because they're better or because they're not and Oregon went retard. Both could be the case. It's not going to be because Jimmy fucking Lake won some massive chess match with Arroyo.

Lake’s recruiting has nothing to do with this. He develops. See all the draft picks in recent years.
    You missed the point. Entirely. Ok, recruits and develops.

No chess match. He's not Bill Bellichick. Softy thinks seem to think so.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Softy is an acquired taste but nothing he said been out of line. To hear Oregon fans Bama is coming in. Yeah maybe Bama State.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Lake’s recruiting has nothing to do with this. He develops. See all the draft picks in recent years.
    You missed the point. Entirely. Ok, recruits and develops.

No chess match. He's not Bill Bellichick. Softy thinks seem to think so.
    Dude I not sure he is even the best DC on the staff