Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH traffic numbers have trended down since the Stanford loss

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Houhusky said:

Everyone knew it was going to be a down year, not all progression is linear, We've missed on a few key posters over the years, some got infections, some involuntarily sold the couch, others self immolated in a blood sacrifice to start another doog sight in bowdown2doogman but once we clean a few things up and just execute things better, like banning posters for the proper amount of time in accordance to the dollar amount donated or posting both saggy mom tits AND perky tits in the gif threads we will get back out there and be successful.

At the end of the day, we have had a bye week to breakdown every game thread and review what we as posters can do better, but we need the posters who want to be better posters to be better at practice posting. There is still a lot of promise, we are working harder than ever, we just need our guys to put in the work and trust the process.

"This website is not for everybody"

For the record, I don't have any young phenom posters in the gulag that I've been reluctant to allow to post.
    I was never a young phenom sadly
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

FirePete said:

I heard that winning would kill this place

stalin - update on the page views
    race - fuck you for being funny

October 2018 1.55 million page views
    October 2019 1.52 million (projected as of 10/28)

Net gain when you factor in Sven leaving.
    New bored brand?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sven and Cockus kept this place alive with their activity in the early days. This place was a ghost town compared to now. Barely any threads reached page two. Now, the majority of them do.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606

Sven and Cockus kept this place alive with their activity in the early days. This place was a ghost town compared to now. Barely any threads reached page two. Now, the majority of them do.

Meh. Without pup no traffic
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Meh. Without @MikeSeaver no traffic
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

i guess back then sven was not too concerned with this brand