Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The debate

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When you say false accusations, do you mean the crimes he admitted to and committed on national television?

Yeah and we are all waiting for those "crimes" be be listed by you and your goose stepping moronic lib buddies on here.
    You know how google works, right?
    Yes I do but I am not making the false accusations. You know how truth works, right?

Back up your bullshit lies or STFU.
    Funny on false accusations. In the other thread, you just accused liberals of being racist because they provided social safety nets which helped black comminutes.
    I have accused rats of being racist because they are. Watch how Black Americans are treated by the left if they leave the white liberal plantation. They are called all kinds of racist and horrible names, ostracized by liberal dominated organizations, labeled Uncle Tom, etc. You went after Clarence Thomas but gave clinton a pass for much worse. The examples are many.

You haven't provided safety nets, you have enslaved generations of minorities. You have taken the black family unit and completely destroyed it. The odds are not good for 73% of the black children who are born today and clearly you are horrifically proud of that.
    I don't think the word enslaved means what you think it does. By your definition, Republicans have enslaved the nation's farmers. Idiot.
    Are you at your stupidest in the morning?

This is idiotic even by your standards.

Crack a book.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
    How we’re becoming slaves to technology, explained by an MIT sociologist

Hey Hondo, maybe you should tell this guy to crack a book. Hey Hondo, is he really trying to say that technology is returning us to pre-Civil War America?

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/3/27/17085282/technology-facebook-social-media-sherry-turkle
    And Bob shows his intelligence by just reading the headline and not the actual article.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter

A small percentage of all farmers receive money from the government and yes, I would say that if you grow corn or wheat in this country you have become a captive of the Federal Government.

If you grow what is considered a commodity (corn, soybean, cotton, wheat and rice), you most definitely require subsidies. If you are in fruits, nuts, root based veggies, tomatoes, spices, herbs etc, it is much better for you.

It truly is a bad situation. China can export cotton to us at $0.30 lb (info is 7 years old). Our cotton farmers here in the states need $.70 lb just to make a few pennies in profit. Rice is even more brutal.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When you say false accusations, do you mean the crimes he admitted to and committed on national television?

Yeah and we are all waiting for those "crimes" be be listed by you and your goose stepping moronic lib buddies on here.
    You know how google works, right?
    Yes I do but I am not making the false accusations. You know how truth works, right?

Back up your bullshit lies or STFU.
    Funny on false accusations. In the other thread, you just accused liberals of being racist because they provided social safety nets which helped black comminutes.
    I have accused rats of being racist because they are. Watch how Black Americans are treated by the left if they leave the white liberal plantation. They are called all kinds of racist and horrible names, ostracized by liberal dominated organizations, labeled Uncle Tom, etc. You went after Clarence Thomas but gave clinton a pass for much worse. The examples are many.

You haven't provided safety nets, you have enslaved generations of minorities. You have taken the black family unit and completely destroyed it. The odds are not good for 73% of the black children who are born today and clearly you are horrifically proud of that.
    I don't think the word enslaved means what you think it does. By your definition, Republicans have enslaved the nation's farmers. Idiot.
    Are you at your stupidest in the morning?

This is idiotic even by your standards.

Crack a book.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
    How we’re becoming slaves to technology, explained by an MIT sociologist

Hey Hondo, maybe you should tell this guy to crack a book. Hey Hondo, is he really trying to say that technology is returning us to pre-Civil War America?

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/3/27/17085282/technology-facebook-social-media-sherry-turkle
    And Bob shows his intelligence by just reading the headline and not the actual article.
    The content of the article is irrelevant. Your claim was that people can't use the term "slave" or "enslave" unless they are talking about chattel slavery. How does the content of the article alter your head up the ass beliefs Hondo?