Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The debate

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

When you say false accusations, do you mean the crimes he admitted to and committed on national television?

Yeah and we are all waiting for those "crimes" be be listed by you and your goose stepping moronic lib buddies on here.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

When you say false accusations, do you mean the crimes he admitted to and committed on national television?

Yeah and we are all waiting for those "crimes" be be listed by you and your goose stepping moronic lib buddies on here.
    You know how google works, right?
  • Options

Yes I do but I am not making the false accusations. You know how truth works, right?

Back up your bullshit lies or STFU.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Yes I do but I am not making the false accusations. You know how truth works, right?

The truth is fake news!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Funny on false accusations. In the other thread, you just accused liberals of being racist because they provided social safety nets which helped black comminutes.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,644
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,644
    Founders Club

“When we’re talking about [Trump], we are losing.”

Yang is the only one who gets it.

I like Tulsi
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,444
    Swaye's Wigwam

Does Harv want back in at Hardcore Husky?
    Does water want to be wet?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Funny on false accusations. In the other thread, you just accused liberals of being racist because they provided social safety nets which helped black comminutes.
    I have accused rats of being racist because they are. Watch how Black Americans are treated by the left if they leave the white liberal plantation. They are called all kinds of racist and horrible names, ostracized by liberal dominated organizations, labeled Uncle Tom, etc. You went after Clarence Thomas but gave clinton a pass for much worse. The examples are many.

You haven't provided safety nets, you have enslaved generations of minorities. You have taken the black family unit and completely destroyed it. The odds are not good for 73% of the black children who are born today and clearly you are horrifically proud of that.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

The truth is fake news!
    To you it clearly is.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Hondo you don't think blacks and Hispanics are smart enough to compete on a level playing field with whites and Asians. Heal your own racism first bigot.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I have accused rats of being racist because they are. Watch how Black Americans are treated by the left if they leave the white liberal plantation. They are called all kinds of racist and horrible names, ostracized by liberal dominated organizations, labeled Uncle Tom, etc. You went after Clarence Thomas but gave clinton a pass for much worse. The examples are many.

You haven't provided safety nets, you have enslaved generations of minorities. You have taken the black family unit and completely destroyed it. The odds are not good for 73% of the black children who are born today and clearly you are horrifically proud of that.
    I don't think the word enslaved means what you think it does. By your definition, Republicans have enslaved the nation's farmers. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I don't think the word enslaved means what you think it does. By your definition, Republicans have enslaved the nation's farmers. Idiot.
    A small percentage of all farmers receive money from the government and yes, I would say that if you grow corn or wheat in this country you have become a captive of the Federal Government.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Are you at your stupidest in the morning?

This is idiotic even by your standards.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

He is this fucking stupid 24/7
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Crack a book.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ha ha ha......now that is about as weak and nonsensical an avoidance answer as one can get. Thanks for the laugh hondo.

You really don't understand what is going on do you? You have no big picture understanding of the issues facing farming in this country. I hate farm subsidies. The problem is open borders trade with China and idiots like you are chastising Trump for trying to make a level playing field so that we might not need subsidies.

You are what most people describe as being a fucking idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Crack a book.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
    How we’re becoming slaves to technology, explained by an MIT sociologist

Hey Hondo, maybe you should tell this guy to crack a book. Hey Hondo, is he really trying to say that technology is returning us to pre-Civil War America?

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/3/27/17085282/technology-facebook-social-media-sherry-turkle
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Ha ha ha......now that is about as weak and nonsensical an avoidance answer as one can get. Thanks for the laugh hondo.

You really don't understand what is going on do you? You have no big picture understanding of the issues facing farming in this country. I hate farm subsidies. The problem is open borders trade with China and idiots like you are chastising Trump for trying to make a level playing field so that we might not need subsidies.

You are what most people describe as being a fucking idiot.
    You should crack a book as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_subsidy