Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I thought the Bidens

2»

Comments

• GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Odd I thought they always had a vote for impeachment and both parties are involved.

They will vote on impeachment. Parties aren't involved, it's a vote taken by members of congress. Just when I think you can't get any dumber....

Please to poont out previous impeachments only one side is involved in hearings, testimony and in this case selective information leaks.
    The entire committees haven't been present during the hearings and depositions so far? You sure about that?
    Maybe you missed the news where one repub tried to attend and they kicked him out.
    Because he wasn’t on any of the committees...fs
    Demorats only. Look it up.
    Liar and a moron...great combo
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Odd I thought they always had a vote for impeachment and both parties are involved.

They will vote on impeachment. Parties aren't involved, it's a vote taken by members of congress. Just when I think you can't get any dumber....

Please to poont out previous impeachments only one side is involved in hearings, testimony and in this case selective information leaks.
    The entire committees haven't been present during the hearings and depositions so far? You sure about that?
    Maybe you missed the news where one repub tried to attend and they kicked him out.
    The public needs to hear the witnesses. Otherwise it's all partisan bullshit and gerrymandering.
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

The public needs to hear the witnesses. Otherwise it's all partisan bullshit and gerrymandering.
    If he gets impeached there will be public hearings. You can’t possibly be this fucktarded...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

If he gets impeached there will be public hearings. You can’t possibly be this fucktarded...
    Not allowing the minority party to subpoena witness, documents etc. makes this a one sided sham. HTH
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Sledog said:

Says the guy that doesn't know the meaning of gerrymandering.
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Not allowing the minority party to subpoena witness, documents etc. makes this a one sided sham. HTH
    It’s an investigation not a trial. Maybe you really are this fucktarded...
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

It’s an investigation not a trial. Maybe you really are this fucktarded...
    The best part is. Yesterday his news source said there wouldn't be an investigation because Republicans would subpoena the Bidens and the Dems were scared.
    Sledog said:

Yup...you sure are.

The quote is said to be from the book “Rewriting History” by Dick Morris, which was published in May 2004. Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, confirmed in an email to The Associated Press that the quote attributed to Hillary Clinton is “not true.” Eileen McGann, Morris’ wife and co-author, expanded on his comment saying, “Dick has categorically denied that the quote was in the book.”
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club
    Was he lying then or now?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Don't mind scotti, he is just playing dumb again.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Playing?

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

So you don't think there will be public hearings if (when?) he is impeached? Care to wager on that?