Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I thought the Bidens

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why would you think that? Because you're stupid?

Answered my own question
  • Options
    I was told here that the Dems were afraid to start impeachment hearings because the Bidens would be subpoenaed. Are you saying I was lied to Race?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I clearly said you're stupid

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Odd I thought they always had a vote for impeachment and both parties are involved. Doesn't seen to be working that way.

Bombshells? Selectively released partial quotes are always special. It's as if none of these demorats are lawyers.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Odd I thought they always had a vote for impeachment and both parties are involved.

They will vote on impeachment. Parties aren't involved, it's a vote taken by members of congress. Just when I think you can't get any dumber....

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oh my goodness!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

Odd I thought they always had a vote for impeachment and both parties are involved.

They will vote on impeachment. Parties aren't involved, it's a vote taken by members of congress. Just when I think you can't get any dumber....

You ever find that "promise" Scotty?
  • Options

Secret hearings are a hallmark of democracy

Where's the secret hearing?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

yup. you should read the complaint.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

yup. you should read the complaint.
    Read it, you're lying.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Secret hearings are a hallmark of democracy

Where's the secret hearing?
    In the basement. Dems only.

Stinks down there.
  • Options
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

Please to poont out previous impeachments only one side is involved in hearings, testimony and in this case selective information leaks.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Please to poont out previous impeachments only one side is involved in hearings, testimony and in this case selective information leaks.
    The entire committees haven't been present during the hearings and depositions so far? You sure about that?
  • Options
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

The entire committees haven't been present during the hearings and depositions so far? You sure about that?
    Maybe you missed the news where one repub tried to attend and they kicked him out.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Maybe you missed the news where one repub tried to attend and they kicked him out.
    Because he wasn’t on any of the committees...fs
  • Options
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

GDS said:

Sledog said:

Because he wasn’t on any of the committees...fs
    Demorats only. Look it up.