Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democratic Projection Reaches All-Time High

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Not one leftard can tell me what Trump did that constitutes the crime of obstruction of justice. What I do get is "he's definitely question done that." On the other hand, the PIPS campaign and barry's administration paid and colluded with the Russians for a fake dossier that they used to illegally spy on the Trump campaign. Facts versus feelings.

That whole second half of your post is bullshit. Idiot.
    And by "bullshit" Hondo means what you said made his snatch hurt.

Did Hillary pay for dirt on Trump that came from the Russian's Hondo? Was that dirt then used as a predicate to take out a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign?
    There's a reason this fisa warrant deal hasn't progressed further than Fox news and Trump. And it's not the reason you think. Idiot.
    Was the question too tough for you Kunt? Was the Dossier used in any capacity in order to secure a FISA warrant?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Not one leftard can tell me what Trump did that constitutes the crime of obstruction of justice. What I do get is "he's definitely question done that." On the other hand, the PIPS campaign and barry's administration paid and colluded with the Russians for a fake dossier that they used to illegally spy on the Trump campaign. Facts versus feelings.

All true. Every word he said
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did Hillary pay for dirt on Trump that came from the Russian's Hondo? Was that dirt then used as a predicate to take out a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign?
    There's a reason this fisa warrant deal hasn't progressed further than Fox news and Trump. And it's not the reason you think. Idiot.
    Was the question too tough for you Kunt? Was the Dossier used in any capacity in order to secure a FISA warrant?
    There was a host of reasons Carter page was wiretapped. Everyone who has looked at it for potential abuse has raised the wirertap was valid. But you continue to peddle bullshit. And you are ok with the president peddling the same bullshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

There was a host of reasons Carter page was wiretapped. Everyone who has looked at it for potential abuse has raised the wirertap was valid. But you continue to peddle bullshit. And you are ok with the president peddling the same bullshit.
    So the dossier wasn't used in order to secure the warrant?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And obviously all the reasons to spy on Page were valid since he was never charged with anything.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

This is like the City of Seattle claiming the crime rate is down the last few years.

You let people shit on the sidewalk and assault citizens without enforcement, the stats get skewed.

Fuck stats.

I’m sure telling yourself that is comforting. Look at all the effort to take down Hillary Clinton over the years. She’s been enemy number one and... nothing. The number aren’t lopsided because the swamp is kind to Democrats. Face it, the Republican Party is a crime organization. What we are seeing with Trump is a feature not a big. These stats don’t lie. Enjoy your fantasy world.
    Your numbers are pure crap. Hondo posted this bullshit a few months back. Funny how the guy who's go to response is "Lou Dobbs" posts some un-sourced bullshit.

The numbers for Trump counts people who were never in his Administration while it leaves out those very same kind of people for every other Administration. You're comparing apples to dogshit Lou.
    I did not post that chart a few months back. Lil lyin Bob.
    That chart was posted here by someone and you did defend it. You eventually ran and hid like a Kunt.
    I didn't post that chart. Got a link?
    You may not have posted it but you did defend it.
    Got a link of me defending it? Lil lyin Bob.
    Right here you pathological lying piece of shit.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/56267/finally-we-get-to-the-truth/p1
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I don't know. They didn't declassify the documents. Wonder why that is Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

So if you don't know how do you know his statement is bullshit? The same way you "know" it's a lie to say affirmative actions discriminates against Asians and whites?

So once again you run that ignorant fucking mouth of yours while you concede you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

This is like the City of Seattle claiming the crime rate is down the last few years.

You let people shit on the sidewalk and assault citizens without enforcement, the stats get skewed.

Fuck stats.

I’m sure telling yourself that is comforting. Look at all the effort to take down Hillary Clinton over the years. She’s been enemy number one and... nothing. The number aren’t lopsided because the swamp is kind to Democrats. Face it, the Republican Party is a crime organization. What we are seeing with Trump is a feature not a big. These stats don’t lie. Enjoy your fantasy world.
    Your numbers are pure crap. Hondo posted this bullshit a few months back. Funny how the guy who's go to response is "Lou Dobbs" posts some un-sourced bullshit.

The numbers for Trump counts people who were never in his Administration while it leaves out those very same kind of people for every other Administration. You're comparing apples to dogshit Lou.
    That chart was posted here by someone and you did defend it. You eventually ran and hid like a Kunt.

So who was the liar here Hondo? You did defend that bullshit chart.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Arguing over which party is more corrupt is funny to me.

Hint: They are ALL corrupt.

"Politics will make a thief out of an honest man." - One of my Dads
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

So if you don't know how do you know his statement is bullshit? The same way you "know" it's a lie to say affirmative actions discriminates against Asians and whites?

So once again you run that ignorant fucking mouth of yours while you concede you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    Why didn't they declassify the documents Bob? Answer the question.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So corrupt.

And yet Reagan is considered one of the best Presidents ever by millions of people from both sides of the aisle.

So eat shit.
  • Options

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

Hillary "The Cackler" Clinton destroys her own chances better than anyone else just by being herself.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo busily promoting and defending the same activities that forced Nixon's resignation.

So proud.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Winner, winner, Drippy Fuckin' Chicken Dinner!

Apparently my injun brother @Swaye is the only one who actually watched the video - or saw it in a vision quest. Or visualized it during a coke or drinking binge (more likely), cause he seems to be the only one who got the fucking point that THEY ARE ALL FUCKING CORRUPT.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Apparently my injun brother @Swaye is the only one who actually watched the video - or saw it in a vision quest. Or visualized it during a coke or drinking binge (more likely), cause he seems to be the only one who got the fucking point that THEY ARE ALL FUCKING CORRUPT.
    Indeed. Arguing over who is more corrupt is like arguing over what will kill you more, getting run over by a bus or being sprayed with napalm. You die in both, it's just varying degrees of pain in getting there.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Indeed. Arguing over who is more corrupt is like arguing over what will kill you more, getting run over by a bus or being sprayed with napalm. You die in both, it's just varying degrees of pain in getting there.
    May God Bless you for the Napalm reference. It's been way too long.

I feel like I can breathe again.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

Please, by all means, be the first rat on the Tug to detail for us all what Trump has done. Give us the goods on his "crime organization"!

Crickets...........
    Obstruction of justice is still a crime and he’s definitely question done that. HTH.
    More of the same bullshit. Obstruction of justice on what. This game you rats play is ridiculous.

Is there an honest liberal on here?
    hahahhahahaha You said "honest" and "liberal" in the same sentence!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

So who was the liar here Hondo? You did defend that bullshit chart.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Why didn't they declassify the documents Bob? Answer the question.
    I have no idea. Now why did you lie and claim you didn't defend that chart?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I don't know who is arguing over who is more corrupt. I'm just arguing that the numbers cited in that chart are bullshit and Hondo lied his ass off when he claimed he never defended it.