Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Democratic Projection Reaches All-Time High

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

This is like the City of Seattle claiming the crime rate is down the last few years.

You let people shit on the sidewalk and assault citizens without enforcement, the stats get skewed.

Fuck stats.

I’m sure telling yourself that is comforting. Look at all the effort to take down Hillary Clinton over the years. She’s been enemy number one and... nothing. The number aren’t lopsided because the swamp is kind to Democrats. Face it, the Republican Party is a crime organization. What we are seeing with Trump is a feature not a big. These stats don’t lie. Enjoy your fantasy world.
    Your numbers are pure crap. Hondo posted this bullshit a few months back. Funny how the guy who's go to response is "Lou Dobbs" posts some un-sourced bullshit.

The numbers for Trump counts people who were never in his Administration while it leaves out those very same kind of people for every other Administration. You're comparing apples to dogshit Lou.
    I did not post that chart a few months back. Lil lyin Bob.
    That chart was posted here by someone and you did defend it. You eventually ran and hid like a Kunt.
    I didn't post that chart. Got a link?
    You may not have posted it but you did defend it.
    Got a link of me defending it? Lil lyin Bob.
    Right here you pathological lying piece of shit.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/56267/finally-we-get-to-the-truth/p1
    So who was the liar here Hondo? You did defend that bullshit chart.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Not one leftard can tell me what Trump did that constitutes the crime of obstruction of justice. What I do get is "he's definitely question done that." On the other hand, the PIPS campaign and barry's administration paid and colluded with the Russians for a fake dossier that they used to illegally spy on the Trump campaign. Facts versus feelings.

That whole second half of your post is bullshit. Idiot.
    And by "bullshit" Hondo means what you said made his snatch hurt.

Did Hillary pay for dirt on Trump that came from the Russian's Hondo? Was that dirt then used as a predicate to take out a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign?
    There's a reason this fisa warrant deal hasn't progressed further than Fox news and Trump. And it's not the reason you think. Idiot.
    Was the question too tough for you Kunt? Was the Dossier used in any capacity in order to secure a FISA warrant?
    There was a host of reasons Carter page was wiretapped. Everyone who has looked at it for potential abuse has raised the wirertap was valid. But you continue to peddle bullshit. And you are ok with the president peddling the same bullshit.
    So the dossier wasn't used in order to secure the warrant?
    I don't know. They didn't declassify the documents. Wonder why that is Bob.
    So if you don't know how do you know his statement is bullshit? The same way you "know" it's a lie to say affirmative actions discriminates against Asians and whites?

So once again you run that ignorant fucking mouth of yours while you concede you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    Why didn't they declassify the documents Bob? Answer the question.
    I have no idea. Now why did you lie and claim you didn't defend that chart?
    You seriously are a dumb motherfucker. This is my words in that thread. Is this "defending the chart"?

4) your better argument, is to say it's lying with stats by only including executive branch.

And I figured you didn't have a clue why they didn't declassify the information. It's pretty clear why. But you keep up your bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

This is like the City of Seattle claiming the crime rate is down the last few years.

You let people shit on the sidewalk and assault citizens without enforcement, the stats get skewed.

Fuck stats.

I’m sure telling yourself that is comforting. Look at all the effort to take down Hillary Clinton over the years. She’s been enemy number one and... nothing. The number aren’t lopsided because the swamp is kind to Democrats. Face it, the Republican Party is a crime organization. What we are seeing with Trump is a feature not a big. These stats don’t lie. Enjoy your fantasy world.
    Your numbers are pure crap. Hondo posted this bullshit a few months back. Funny how the guy who's go to response is "Lou Dobbs" posts some un-sourced bullshit.

The numbers for Trump counts people who were never in his Administration while it leaves out those very same kind of people for every other Administration. You're comparing apples to dogshit Lou.
    That chart was posted here by someone and you did defend it. You eventually ran and hid like a Kunt.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Not one leftard can tell me what Trump did that constitutes the crime of obstruction of justice. What I do get is "he's definitely question done that." On the other hand, the PIPS campaign and barry's administration paid and colluded with the Russians for a fake dossier that they used to illegally spy on the Trump campaign. Facts versus feelings.

Did Hillary pay for dirt on Trump that came from the Russian's Hondo? Was that dirt then used as a predicate to take out a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign?
    There's a reason this fisa warrant deal hasn't progressed further than Fox news and Trump. And it's not the reason you think. Idiot.
    Was the question too tough for you Kunt? Was the Dossier used in any capacity in order to secure a FISA warrant?
    There was a host of reasons Carter page was wiretapped. Everyone who has looked at it for potential abuse has raised the wirertap was valid. But you continue to peddle bullshit. And you are ok with the president peddling the same bullshit.
    So if you don't know how do you know his statement is bullshit? The same way you "know" it's a lie to say affirmative actions discriminates against Asians and whites?

So once again you run that ignorant fucking mouth of yours while you concede you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    You seriously are a dumb motherfucker. This is my words in that thread. Is this "defending the chart"?

4) your better argument, is to say it's lying with stats by only including executive branch.

And I figured you didn't have a clue why they didn't declassify the information. It's pretty clear why. But you keep up your bullshit.
    Yes, you were defending the chart you lying sack of shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You said a lot more than that in that thread you lying sack of shit.
    USMChawk said:

Going back to the ‘table’ I see Obama has 0’s across the board. Then I remember David Patraeus.

You then put your head up your ass and responded:

How do you know patraeus is included?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No. I was calling out idiots like you. And that comment is actually arguing against the chart. You seriously are a dumb motherfucker.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No. I was calling out idiots like you. And that comment is actually arguing against the chart. You seriously are a dumb motherfucker.
    Hondo too fucking stupid to even know how he stuck his head up his ass. Why does the chart show Obama having zero indictments, convictions and sentences Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo too fucking stupid to even know how he stuck his head up his ass. Why does the chart show Obama having zero indictments, convictions and sentences Hondo?
    Read what I quoted. The answer is right there. Fuck it's like I'm arguing with a door knob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Read what I quoted. The answer is right there. Fuck it's like I'm arguing with a door knob.
    Fuck you Hondo. Your problem is that I did read it and now you're dancing like a fucking Kunt trying to muddy the waters.

Why does the chart show Obama having zero indictments, convictions and sentences Hondo?

Answer the fucking question for once in pathetic Kunt of life Hondo.

Patraeus was part of the Executive Branch Hondo, and the chart counts people under Trump who were never part of the Executive branch.

So why were you defending that piece of shit chart?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck you Hondo. Your problem is that I did read it and now you're dancing like a fucking Kunt trying to muddy the waters.

Why does the chart show Obama having zero indictments, convictions and sentences Hondo?

Patraeus was part of the Executive Branch Hondo, and the chart counts people under Trump who were never part of the Executive branch.

Got a link to support your comments that the chart is BS?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Name the 5 people who were part of the Trump Executive branch that were criminally convicted Hondo. You need a link in order to determine if Patraeus was part of the Obama Executive branch? Sweet Geezus you're a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The original chart that you were defending claimed that 2 people who were part of Trump's Executive Branch had been given prison sentences. Name those two people Hondo.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

I'd be willing to bet sledawg's $5k you posted it.

No one is surprised you are denying it.

NO, I'm not going back through 25k shit posts to find it. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Arguing over which party is more corrupt is funny to me.

Hint: They are ALL corrupt.

"Politics will make a thief out of an honest man." - One of my Dads

Winner, winner, Drippy Fuckin' Chicken Dinner!

Apparently my injun brother @Swaye is the only one who actually watched the video - or saw it in a vision quest. Or visualized it during a coke or drinking binge (more likely), cause he seems to be the only one who got the fucking point that THEY ARE ALL FUCKING CORRUPT.
    Not the case.

I follow the Jimmy Dore Show regularly.

They are all corrupt as fuck. It's just the Democrats who think the populace is so stupid they can continue to deny it and it will be believed.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

In an extremely long history, that might be the most ironic thing you've ever posted.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Name the 5 people who were part of the Trump Executive branch that were criminally convicted Hondo. You need a link in order to determine if Patraeus was part of the Obama Executive branch? Sweet Geezus you're a dumbfuck.
    Here's what you don't understand Bob. And I'm done with this topic. I have no idea if the chart is accurate or not. You are claiming it's bullshit. Great. It probably is. But support your bullshit. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Here's what you don't understand Bob. And I'm done with this topic. I have no idea if the chart is accurate or not. You are claiming it's bullshit. Great. It probably is. But support your bullshit. Idiot.
    And as always, after running his fucking ignorant mouth and lying and claiming he never defended the Chart, Hondo runs and hides like a fucking Kunt.

I already have supported my "bullshit." The fact that you can't name the two people who were part of the Trump Executive branch that were given prison sentences, according to the chart, and the fact that you had to put your head up your ass and deny that Patraeus was part of the Obama Executive branch reveals you for the lying dumbfuck you are. So now you do what you always do. You run away and hide like a Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

I'd be willing to bet sledawg's $5k you posted it.

No one is surprised you are denying it.

NO, I'm not going back through 25k shit posts to find it. Fuck off.
    He didn't post it but he certainly defended it and then lied and claimed he didn't.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

Enjoy wiping the shit off your shoes on Third Avenue.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Swaye said:

Arguing over which party is more corrupt is funny to me.

Hint: They are ALL corrupt.

"Politics will make a thief out of an honest man." - One of my Dads

Winner, winner, Drippy Fuckin' Chicken Dinner!

Apparently my injun brother @Swaye is the only one who actually watched the video - or saw it in a vision quest. Or visualized it during a coke or drinking binge (more likely), cause he seems to be the only one who got the fucking point that THEY ARE ALL FUCKING CORRUPT.
    Not the case.

I follow the Jimmy Dore Show regularly.

They are all corrupt as fuck. It's just the Democrats who think the populace is so stupid they can continue to deny it and it will be believed.
    I don't agree with Jimmy on everything, but I still think he's fucking great and has huge balls to do the shit he does and not wind up shot to death in a "botched robbery" in DC at 4 a.m.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

And as always, after running his fucking ignorant mouth and lying and claiming he never defended the Chart, Hondo runs and hides like a fucking Kunt.

I already have supported my "bullshit." The fact that you can't name the two people who were part of the Trump Executive branch that were given prison sentences, according to the chart, and the fact that you had to put your head up your ass and deny that Patraeus was part of the Obama Executive branch reveals you for the lying dumbfuck you are. So now you do what you always do. You run away and hide like a Kunt.
    I'd look at the chart again. It clearly does not say there were two people in the Trump admin with prison sentences.

Again..... Dumb as a door knob rings true. Can't wait to hear your excuse on this one.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So corrupt.

Fuck stats.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I'd look at the chart again. It clearly does not say there were two people in the Trump admin with prison sentences.

Again..... Dumb as a door knob rings true. Can't wait to hear your excuse on this one.
    And I'd try reading for comprehension you worthless pathological lying piece of shit.

The original chart that you were defending claimed that 2 people who were part of Trump's Executive Branch had been given prison sentences. Name those two people Hondo.

You remember the original chart don't ya Kunt? It's the one at the link I provided where you lied and claimed you never defended it.

This chart that was posted today claims there were 5 people from the Trump Executive branch that were criminally indicted. Name them Kunt.