Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well...you're back

dtddtd Member Posts: 4,165
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
You half-brains who don't think Peet is a home run have been losing for too long. This is a guy who could have any open job in the country, Texas, Oregon(LOL), Bama, Florida, ND, they'd all hire him in a heartbeat if they had to and had the chance. Don't be so used to teh abject failure that has been your football program and AD for the last decade that you can't see that you just hired a guy who is instantly the best coach in the fucking conference. It's a black day for Oregon.

fuck.

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    And made House money on top of the upgrade. USC paid double for Sarks buy out
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    dnc said:

Paging @priapism

Please seek medical attention after 4 hours
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    38-6 MFs.

Even Pete knows when to skeet out of a handy, blue-balled, uphill, BCS scenario.
    I posted several times in the last few months that Pete should get-up-and-go.
    Because the magic is finished for those BS Broncos.
    8-4 is the new standard of Husky football, yo.
    +1 victory better than Sark, yes...hello.
    3.6 Mil a year is pricey for a single, school, success, story fellow.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2017
    Two years ago, the story line was that Peterman couldn't get over the hump and he couldn't coach in a power five conference. Next year with all the recent success should really tell if Peterman is a fraud or the real deal.

He lost a lot of talent this year. I'll be rooting for Peterman but he isn't a slam dunk.

Brian Kelly made it to the natty, but do you think he's a good coach? Fraud
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2017
    dtd said:

You half-brains who don't think Peet is a home run have been losing for too long. This is a guy who could have any open job in the country,no Texas, Oregon(LOL), Bama, Florida, ND, they'd all hire him in a heartbeat if they had to what does that mean? and had the chance no. Don't be so used to teh abject failure that has been your football program and AD for the last decade just the decade? that you can't see that you just hired a guy who is instantly the best coach in the fucking conference conceded. It's a black day for Oregon. ever still the mega doog

fuck.

Well, you're still a retard.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's always special when you predict a loss for every game.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Two years ago, the story line was that Peterman couldn't get over the hump and he couldn't coach in a power five conference. Next year with all the recent success should really tell if Peterman is a fraud or the real deal.

He lost a lot of talent this year. I'll be rooting for Peterman but he isn't a slam dunk.

This, cept for the rooting for Peterman part. If the cuck can get Worshington back to the playoffs then and only then will he prove he's not actually a cuckold.
  • Options
    I really hope I'm proven wrong. But I smell Brian Kelly all over Peterman.

Please quote this next year when we win a natty.
  • Options

Brian Kelly made it to the natty, but do you think he's a good coach?

No, but Brian Kelly is.
    I love my 4-8 coach, he'll improve
  • Options

I really hope I'm proven wrong. But I smell Brian Kelly all over Peterman.

Please quote this next year when we win a natty.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Brian Kelly is a ridiculously good coach. He had been dominant everywhere, even ND. He is their best coach since Holtz. ND is such a hard place to win now. Every advantage they had 30 years ago is gone.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Brian Kelly is a ridiculously good coach. He had been dominant everywhere, even ND. He is their best coach since Holtz. ND is such a hard place to win now. Every advantage they had 30 years ago is gone.
    Die. Fire.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

HTH