Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Newsom Signs Nation's Broadest Gun Seizure Laws

1235»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Which law did he sign that's taking guns away from law abiding citizens?

So you didn’t read it. Good to know.
    So you got nothing. As always.
    The law can take guns from people who have not committed or been accused of a crime.

Hth

But you didn’t read it. I was right. As usual.
    Oh Mike. You mean like this? I remember you shitdicks supporting this when Trump said it. Why you change your mind now?

Hondo proven wrong and goes full but but but Trump! Classic and predictable.
    No it's speaking to the hypocrisy of shit dicks here that two months ago were stroking Trump for this. Then now think California is off their rocker. Are you that native or just playing dumb?
    Warned.
    I saw that after the 15 minutes. To be fair, I think most natives are smarter than Mike. So there's that.
    I think most whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians are smarter than you too. That was implied. But keep talking about being racist for no reason.
    Hondo going full racist. Not surprised.

2 days later and still won’t talk about the fact a person in power is taking guns away from people who have committed no crime.
    Trump supports your bill. HTH
    I don’t have a bill. Your guy newsom is in power and is taking guns away. So when will you admit that people in power are taking arms from law abiding citizens?
    Don't threaten to shoot places up and you'll keep your guns. Same stance as the president. Take it up with him. What are you afraid of little man?
    Liar. What Newsom signed into law was nothing like what Trump merely talked about. And the law Newsom signed allows the state to take guns away from people even if they've made no threats you lying sack of shit. Still waiting for the names of the Conservatives here who supported Trump's when he talked about Red flag laws a few months back your pathological lying piece of shit.
    Obk and sledog spoke against it. Everyone else's silence speaks volumes. HTH
    I also said that I was opposed to the red flag laws because of how easy they could be abused. And you didn't say people were silent you lying piece of crap you said they supported Trump when he said it.

You're such a worthless piece of shit Hondo.
    You didn't post on that thread. HTH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Which law did he sign that's taking guns away from law abiding citizens?

So you didn’t read it. Good to know.
    So you got nothing. As always.
    The law can take guns from people who have not committed or been accused of a crime.

Hth

But you didn’t read it. I was right. As usual.
    Oh Mike. You mean like this? I remember you shitdicks supporting this when Trump said it. Why you change your mind now?

Hondo proven wrong and goes full but but but Trump! Classic and predictable.
    No it's speaking to the hypocrisy of shit dicks here that two months ago were stroking Trump for this. Then now think California is off their rocker. Are you that native or just playing dumb?
    Warned.
    I saw that after the 15 minutes. To be fair, I think most natives are smarter than Mike. So there's that.
    I think most whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians are smarter than you too. That was implied. But keep talking about being racist for no reason.
    Hondo going full racist. Not surprised.

2 days later and still won’t talk about the fact a person in power is taking guns away from people who have committed no crime.
    Trump supports your bill. HTH
    I don’t have a bill. Your guy newsom is in power and is taking guns away. So when will you admit that people in power are taking arms from law abiding citizens?
    Don't threaten to shoot places up and you'll keep your guns. Same stance as the president. Take it up with him. What are you afraid of little man?
    Liar. What Newsom signed into law was nothing like what Trump merely talked about. And the law Newsom signed allows the state to take guns away from people even if they've made no threats you lying sack of shit. Still waiting for the names of the Conservatives here who supported Trump's when he talked about Red flag laws a few months back your pathological lying piece of shit.
    Obk and sledog spoke against it. Everyone else's silence speaks volumes. HTH
    I also said that I was opposed to the red flag laws because of how easy they could be abused. And you didn't say people were silent you lying piece of crap you said they supported Trump when he said it.

You're such a worthless piece of shit Hondo.
    You didn't post on that thread. HTH
    What thread? The one from February 2018, that you pathetically posted in order to show people “supporting” Trump’s tweets from August 2019?

Nice back track you lying piece of crap
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    How bad must it be if the great bastion of communism the ACLU (All Communists and Leftists Union) opposes it?

https://conservativefighters.org/news/california-enacts-most-radical-gun-seizure-gun-control-law-yet-even-the-aclu-is-speaking-out/
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,792
    Sledog said:

How bad must it be if the great bastion of communism the ACLU (All Communists and Leftists Union) opposes it?

https://conservativefighters.org/news/california-enacts-most-radical-gun-seizure-gun-control-law-yet-even-the-aclu-is-speaking-out/

Anyone slightly right of center needs to get out of California. The place is collapsing on itself and it isn't pretty. Shit, Washington is doing the same and it is getting out of hand.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

Anyone slightly right of center needs to get out of California. The place is collapsing on itself and it isn't pretty. Shit, Washington is doing the same and it is getting out of hand.
    GayBob’s life is a living hell. He’s moving ASAP. Until then, however, he’s witness to “the place collapsing on itself and it isn’t pretty.”

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

GayBob’s life is a living hell. He’s moving ASAP. Until then, however, he’s witness to “the place collapsing on itself and it isn’t pretty.”
    work Newsomes nad's CD. Meatloaf!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,862 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    BearsWiin said:

My dad in Portland was diagnosed with PTSD from having to deal with a menacing neighbor who had guns and the local authorities didn't have sufficient legal recourse to remove them. Neighbor finally assaulted a third party while trying to get my dad to fight him so he could get his gun and shoot my father, which resulted in a restraining order and removal of firearms. It took an actual assault after several years of stress and menacing behavior; would have been nice for local authorities to be able to get involved earlier and more forcefully to ensure my dad's physical safety and emotional well-being, butbutbut 2A

You mean the same ineffectual Portland Police Dept that surrendered it's streets to ANTIFA? That's Portland for ya.

Maybe the problem is Portland's failure to enforce the laws, instead of bitching and moaning about doing their jobs. Your dad could've avoided a lot of mental anguish he suffered in that shit-hole of a City by leaving.
    Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

Anyone who thinks California and Washington are collapsing have their head up their ass. Go move to Kansas and try to earn a living.
    2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

Anyone who thinks California and Washington are collapsing have their head up their ass. Go move to Kansas and try to earn a living.
    Said the Montana burger mogul.
    2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

How about someone who posts a thread from February of 2018 in order to support their lie that Conservatives here supported statements made by Trump in August 2019. How far does that person have their head up their ass Hondo?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

How about someone who posts a thread from February of 2018 in order to support their lie that Conservatives here supported statements made by Trump in August 2019. How far does that person have their head up their ass Hondo?
    You didn't read that thread either. And are too dumb to understand the point. Idiot.
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

You didn't read that thread either. And are too dumb to understand the point. Idiot.
    Everyone got the "point" Hondo. It's the same "point" you always make. You talked out your ass:

No it's speaking to the hypocrisy of shit dicks here that two months ago were stroking Trump for this. Then now think California is off their rocker.

You were then asked to back up this fucking lie and from that point forward it was cue the Kunt act.

There was no one here two months ago that supported Trump's Tweets. The bill that Newsom signed into law went well beyond anything Trump simply talked about it. But you're a pathological fucking liar and a moron who would rather spend 3 days performing your Kunt act rather than just admit you talked out your ass.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

Everyone got the "point" Hondo. It's the same "point" you always make. You talked out your ass:

No it's speaking to the hypocrisy of shit dicks here that two months ago were stroking Trump for this. Then now think California is off their rocker.

You were then asked to back up this fucking lie and from that point forward it was cue the Kunt act.

There was no one here two months ago that supported Trump's Tweets. The bill that Newsom signed into law went well beyond anything Trump simply talked about it. But you're a pathological fucking liar and a moron who would rather spend 3 days performing your Kunt act rather than just admit you talked out your ass.
    You find the thread. I had three minutes to look and that's what I found. It exists. And in that thread, silence speaks volumes. HTH but I know it won't.
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

You find the thread. I had three minutes to look and that's what I found. It exists. And in that thread, silence speaks volumes. HTH but I know it won't.
    Fuck you Hondo. You made the claim asshole. It's not my job to back up your fucking mouth. And using your Kunt logic I can say that you support child rape, since I haven't seen you speak out against it. Your silence speaks volumes.

You didn't say people were silent asswhole you said they supported Trump. Keep lying you worthless piece of shit.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

Fuck you Hondo. You made the claim asshole. It's not my job to back up your fucking mouth. And using your Kunt logic I can say that you support child rape, since I haven't seen you speak out against it. Your silence speaks volumes.

You didn't say people were silent asswhole you said they supported Trump. Keep lying you worthless piece of shit.
    We all don't have all day in the lobby to watch Fox news and shit post on here while digging up shit people say. Idiot.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

We all don't have all day in the lobby to watch Fox news and shit post on here while digging up shit people say. Idiot.
    So you're a lazy pathological lying piece of shit. Weird how you found the time to dig up that February 2018 thread but you were just too busy to find any threads from August of 2019.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

You do
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

BearsWiin said:

My dad in Portland was diagnosed with PTSD from having to deal with a menacing neighbor who had guns and the local authorities didn't have sufficient legal recourse to remove them. Neighbor finally assaulted a third party while trying to get my dad to fight him so he could get his gun and shoot my father, which resulted in a restraining order and removal of firearms. It took an actual assault after several years of stress and menacing behavior; would have been nice for local authorities to be able to get involved earlier and more forcefully to ensure my dad's physical safety and emotional well-being, butbutbut 2A

You mean the same ineffectual Portland Police Dept that surrendered it's streets to ANTIFA? That's Portland for ya.

Maybe the problem is Portland's failure to enforce the laws, instead of bitching and moaning about doing their jobs. Your dad could've avoided a lot of mental anguish he suffered in that shit-hole of a City by leaving.
    Your avatar change schtick sure didn't last long. Weak ass bitch.