Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Newsom Signs Nation's Broadest Gun Seizure Laws

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Which law did he sign that's taking guns away from law abiding citizens?

So you didn’t read it. Good to know.
    So you got nothing. As always.
    The law can take guns from people who have not committed or been accused of a crime.

Hth

But you didn’t read it. I was right. As usual.
    Oh Mike. You mean like this? I remember you shitdicks supporting this when Trump said it. Why you change your mind now?

Hondo proven wrong and goes full but but but Trump! Classic and predictable.
    No it's speaking to the hypocrisy of shit dicks here that two months ago were stroking Trump for this. Then now think California is off their rocker. Are you that native or just playing dumb?
    Warned.
    I saw that after the 15 minutes. To be fair, I think most natives are smarter than Mike. So there's that.
    I think most whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians are smarter than you too. That was implied. But keep talking about being racist for no reason.
    Hondo going full racist. Not surprised.

2 days later and still won’t talk about the fact a person in power is taking guns away from people who have committed no crime.
    Trump supports your bill. HTH
    I don’t have a bill. Your guy newsom is in power and is taking guns away. So when will you admit that people in power are taking arms from law abiding citizens?
    Don't threaten to shoot places up and you'll keep your guns. Same stance as the president. Take it up with him. What are you afraid of little man?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The law can take guns from people who have not committed or been accused of a crime.

Hth

Oh Mike. You mean like this? I remember you shitdicks supporting this when Trump said it. Why you change your mind now?

No it's speaking to the hypocrisy of shit dicks here that two months ago were stroking Trump for this. Then now think California is off their rocker. Are you that native or just playing dumb?
    Warned.
    I saw that after the 15 minutes. To be fair, I think most natives are smarter than Mike. So there's that.
    I think most whites, blacks, Hispanics and Asians are smarter than you too. That was implied. But keep talking about being racist for no reason.

2 days later and still won’t talk about the fact a person in power is taking guns away from people who have committed no crime.
    I don’t have a bill. Your guy newsom is in power and is taking guns away. So when will you admit that people in power are taking arms from law abiding citizens?
    Don't threaten to shoot places up and you'll keep your guns. Same stance as the president. Take it up with him. What are you afraid of little man?
    But but but Trump!

The California law doesn’t require anyone threaten to shoot anything. But you knew that. Or maybe not since your a dumbfuck who can’t read. A person who has the power signed a law to take guns away from law abiding people. Sorry that hurts your snatch
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

But but but Trump!

The California law doesn’t require anyone threaten to shoot anything. But you knew that. Or maybe not since your a dumbfuck who can’t read. A person who has the power signed a law to take guns away from law abiding people. Sorry that hurts your snatch
    Same position your leader supports. HTH
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

But but but Trump!

Most people who support the second amendment and Constitutional rights don't care if the threat of taking those rights away come from the 'left' or the 'right.' Anyone wanting to take away those rights is an enemy of America, no matter which party they serve.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

But but but Trump!

Fucktard
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

Actually, that's a fucking lie. You don't believe that Hispanics and blacks are smart enough to compete with whites and Asians on a level playing field and that's why you support discriminating against whites and Asians on the basis of their skin color.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

Liar. What Newsom signed into law was nothing like what Trump merely talked about. And the law Newsom signed allows the state to take guns away from people even if they've made no threats you lying sack of shit. Still waiting for the names of the Conservatives here who supported Trump's when he talked about Red flag laws a few months back your pathological lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

But but but Trump!

But but Trump talked about red flag laws and all you conservatives supported him when he did so, just don't ask me to give you a name of even one of those conservatives because I'm a lying Kunt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

My dog who's been dead for a year+ would easily outscore you on an SAT.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My dad in Portland was diagnosed with PTSD from having to deal with a menacing neighbor who had guns and the local authorities didn't have sufficient legal recourse to remove them. Neighbor finally assaulted a third party while trying to get my dad to fight him so he could get his gun and shoot my father, which resulted in a restraining order and removal of firearms. It took an actual assault after several years of stress and menacing behavior; would have been nice for local authorities to be able to get involved earlier and more forcefully to ensure my dad's physical safety and emotional well-being, butbutbut 2A
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

My dad in Portland was diagnosed with PTSD from having to deal with a menacing neighbor who had guns and the local authorities didn't have sufficient legal recourse to remove them. Neighbor finally assaulted a third party while trying to get my dad to fight him so he could get his gun and shoot my father, which resulted in a restraining order and removal of firearms. It took an actual assault after several years of stress and menacing behavior; would have been nice for local authorities to be able to get involved earlier and more forcefully to ensure my dad's physical safety and emotional well-being, butbutbut 2A

So I say you're bothering me with your posts can I have your right to free speech revoked? With no proof. Nothing but hearsay. After you say no tell me why not.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

Liar. What Newsom signed into law was nothing like what Trump merely talked about. And the law Newsom signed allows the state to take guns away from people even if they've made no threats you lying sack of shit. Still waiting for the names of the Conservatives here who supported Trump's when he talked about Red flag laws a few months back your pathological lying piece of shit.
    Obk and sledog spoke against it. Everyone else's silence speaks volumes. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

So a lawmaker in power banned guns. Got it.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

So I say you're bothering me with your posts can I have your right to free speech revoked? With no proof. Nothing but hearsay. After you say no tell me why not.
    You're a special kind of fucktard
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

Are you scared?
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

You're special. We have rights all have to be treated the same. You don't very to steep people of their rights without due process. That's how America works.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

You're special. We have rights all have to be treated the same. You don't very to steep people of their rights without due process. That's how America works.
    Engrish motherfucker
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

What guns exactly did they ban Mike?
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Engrish motherfucker
    New phone is a pain in the ass!

"You don't get to strip people of their rights without due process".
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hth

Warned.

I also said that I was opposed to the red flag laws because of how easy they could be abused. And you didn't say people were silent you lying piece of crap you said they supported Trump when he said it.

You're such a worthless piece of shit Hondo.