Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fair and balanced

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,518 Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Of all the manufactured outrage over everything trump does this whole kurd thing might take the cake.

No one ever heard of these fuckers until cnn started whining a couple weeks ago

Shockingly ignorant. Hell we studied the Kurds in World History in high school...
    And you've worked tirelessly since for their cause, right?

Nobody gave any fucks about the Kurds then. Nobody gives any fucks about the Kurds. Just be honest about it.

Kurds are political props. Just like the illegals nobody wants to take into their own homes but are fine hiring as day work for cash in the Home Depot parking lot.

Right. Because the fact I didn’t make it my life’s work to fight for the Kurds means I can’t be outraged we are leaving them to be slaughtered by the Turks. Of all the dumbass takes on this board this one has to be right up there. “The throbber”....lmao
    Sure.gif.

Outrage away. Not going to change 100 years of history and the last several months (actually couple years) of Erdogan telling the Kurds to back the fuck away from the border.

What project did your illegal work on today?

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,663 Standard Supporter
    @PurpleThrobber - GDS is still trying to recover from the genocide in RwandaSomaliasome other place in Africa or the mideast