Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    Ha ha ha.......Amazing how coordinated this all seems right? The WB with third hand information, who worked and supported Biden, now wants to write answers on paper so there is no chance of him/her being seen. He makes that demand at the same exact time it is revealed that he is Biden's buddy. Hmm.

This is like a Kangaroo court happening here. A complete joke. Rats are so desperate that they are now going to try and impeach off of the third hand testimony of a Biden acquaintance/supporter who refuses to be cross examined and now is going to ghost some answers put to him by only the Rats.

This is like an episode of the Twilight Zone. The liberals are all wearing pig noses. This isn't some shit hole country legal system, this is the USA and you dumbass libs are completely off the rails.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,335
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    This is exactly the type of show trials that the Soviet Union ran or Nazi Germany. The fact that not one shed leftard thinks that any of this is wrong or dangerous says everything about leftards. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    He's got to coordinate with his lawyers to try and keep his lies consistent...hard to do that while testifying.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sounds like you’ve got the impeachment canceled now.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is exactly the type of show trials that the Soviet Union ran or Nazi Germany. The fact that not one shed leftard thinks that any of this is wrong or dangerous says everything about leftards. Scratch a leftist find a fascist.

Yes exactly like the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Da fuq are you even talking about? Crack a book man.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

When did I say you and your ilk don't swallow up lies left and right as long as it fits the nutjob narrative in your head?

Hell...the actual phone transcript which contradicts everything claimed doesn't stop you so why should more shady behavior from a Dem Operative who has previously been in the news for leaking damaging info on Trump and is now regurgitating fake 2nd hand info change that...

Gargle for us Cirrhosis...

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Yes exactly like the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Da fuq are you even talking about? Crack a book man.
    Who are the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany?

We didn't study them at UW
  • Options

When did I say you and your ilk don't swallow up lies left and right as long as it fits the nutjob narrative in your head?

Hell...the actual phone transcript which contradicts everything claimed doesn't stop you so why should more shady behavior from a Dem Operative who has previously been in the news for leaking damaging info on Trump and is now regurgitating fake 2nd hand info change that...

Gargle for us Cirrhosis...

Great meltdown.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,476
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The TugCons are getting shrill and hysterical.

This is fun!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

This is fun!

Fraudulently taking away someone's vote is fun huh? Ignoring the corruption in your own party must be fun for you too.

You aren't much of an intellectual are you hh. Keep on goose stepping.

• Options

HHusky said:

This is fun!

Fraudulently taking away someone's vote is fun huh? Ignoring the corruption in your own party must be fun for you too.

Exactly what corruption in the Democrat party are you talking about?
  • Options
    FFS. Russian collusion, lying to the FISA court, illegally wire tapping a competing Presidential campaign, Biden clearly profiting off of his position as VP, do I need to continue on? I certainly can. We can get into The Bitch and her husband next if you like but I am nowhere near finished.
  • Options

HHusky said:

This is fun!

Adam Schiff is going to steal your vote and there’s nothing you can do to stop him.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,476
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

This is fun!

At least I can distinguish answering interrogatories from fascism.
  • Options

FFS. Russian collusion, lying to the FISA court, illegally wire tapping a competing Presidential campaign, Biden clearly profiting off of his position as VP, do I need to continue on? I certainly can. We can get into The Bitch and her husband next if you like but I am nowhere near finished.

Right. Yes continue with Seth Rich and pizzagate. How many of these stories are you going to swallow before you realize your news source is lying to you?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

Four lies in a single post! Almost beat your six from the other day but not quite. You can do it Atl...#BeBest
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

This is fun!

Adam Schiff is going to steal your vote and there’s nothing you can do to stop him.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People actually think he's getting impeached? Yikes.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

People actually think he's getting impeached? Yikes.

Jeepers