Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Left wing rioters attack Trump supporters leaving Minneapolis rally

2»

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Antifa, another religion of peace.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If you guys posted as much about the other extremist groups as you do Antifa, I’d be able to take you seriously.

But you don’t.

I wonder why?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

If you guys posted as much about the other extremist groups as you do Antifa, I’d be able to take you seriously.

But you don’t.

I wonder why?

Like who? I post about commies all the time. I can't help it all the people in question are members of the same fucking club now can I?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

But you don’t.

I wonder why?

Gee that works both ways
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Just more liberal fascist love.

Can liberals get any more violent and hate filled? This shit has been going on since before Trump, Trump is just an excuse for them to bash people who think differently over the head with steel pipes.

They are going to hurt the wrong guy and someone is going to die. It is a shame that liberals are going there because people are going to feel the need to protect themselves and in the case of San Jose, protect their children.

Liberals aren’t attacking these white trash MAGA folks. The RW wing-nuts have brought out the LW wing-nuts. It’s Newtonian physics. I told you gals years ago that your embrace of extremism would beget extremism. I’m tired of always being right.
    Really? You can't be this stupid. Evidently you are. Go ahead for us and name all these extremist movements by Republicans or Conservatives. I am curious.

Can you tell us why Antifa rioted, burned cars, crashed businesses and mercilessly beat innocent bystanders at the Inauguration?

How about the riots at UC Berkley? Milo? Really? There were no "RW wing-nuts" there as your antifa beat and sprayed mace in the eyes of innocent people, set cars on fire and took away the right to free speech.

Dozens of peaceful guest speaking engagements by different political pundits and peaceful rallies to support Trump or even just celebrate our country have been violently halted by antifa.

Then we can get into the dozens of antifa protests where no one from any different political party was there so the target was police and any unsuspecting passer by.

This is a fascist liberal thing usually accompanied by signs supporting communism.

Like I said it has been around since the 80's in Europe and the USA and has nothing to do with anything other than a reason to incite violence against anyone who thinks differently than they do.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,477
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Just more liberal fascist love.

Can liberals get any more violent and hate filled? This shit has been going on since before Trump, Trump is just an excuse for them to bash people who think differently over the head with steel pipes.

They are going to hurt the wrong guy and someone is going to die. It is a shame that liberals are going there because people are going to feel the need to protect themselves and in the case of San Jose, protect their children.

Liberals aren’t attacking these white trash MAGA folks. The RW wing-nuts have brought out the LW wing-nuts. It’s Newtonian physics. I told you gals years ago that your embrace of extremism would beget extremism. I’m tired of always being right.
    Really? You can't be this stupid. Evidently you are. Go ahead for us and name all these extremist movements by Republicans or Conservatives. I am curious.

Can you tell us why Antifa rioted, burned cars, crashed businesses and mercilessly beat innocent bystanders at the Inauguration?

How about the riots at UC Berkley? Milo? Really? There were no "RW wing-nuts" there as your antifa beat and sprayed mace in the eyes of innocent people, set cars on fire and took away the right to free speech.

Dozens of peaceful guest speaking engagements by different political pundits and peaceful rallies to support Trump or even just celebrate our country have been violently halted by antifa.

Then we can get into the dozens of antifa protests where no one from any different political party was there so the target was police and any unsuspecting passer by.

This is a fascist liberal thing usually accompanied by signs supporting communism.

Like I said it has been around since the 80's in Europe and the USA and has nothing to do with anything other than a reason to incite violence against anyone who thinks differently than they do.

You are an extremist, Comrade.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    duck fans were in attendance

After the rally, a USA TODAY Network reporter from the St. Cloud Times confirmed urine had been thrown
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HH is an ANTIFA supporter. Who'd have guessed!

How much did you send Comrade?

FYI ANTIFA is openly communist. But that's why you support them.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

But you don’t.

I wonder why?

If you can show me right wing groups that are beating up Bernie or Liz Warren’s or Biden supporters I’ll condemn them.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,477
    Sledog said:

HH is an ANTIFA supporter. Who'd have guessed!

How much did you send Comrade?

FYI ANTIFA is openly communist. But that's why you support them.

You don't read too good.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780

But you don’t.

I wonder why?

ANTIFA are the faggiest faggots in faggyville.