Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Left wing rioters attack Trump supporters leaving Minneapolis rally

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
edited October 2019 in Tug Tavern
“Left-wing rioters attacked supporters of President Donald Trump leaving a rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday evening — assaulting them in groups, setting fire to pro-Trump hats, and attacking the police.

Riot police stood by as members of Antifa were seen dragging steel fences away from the Target Center. They were filmed by Elijah Schaffer, a correspondent for The Blaze, a conservative news site — who was maced as he filmed.“

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/10/left-wing-rioters-attack-trump-supporters-leaving-minneapolis-rally/

Comments

• DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    Yes it should really play well in Peoria.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter
    Just more liberal fascist love.

Can liberals get any more violent and hate filled? This shit has been going on since before Trump, Trump is just an excuse for them to bash people who think differently over the head with steel pipes.

They are going to hurt the wrong guy and someone is going to die. It is a shame that liberals are going there because people are going to feel the need to protect themselves and in the case of San Jose, protect their children.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Trump supporters sound like Pussies.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,518 Standard Supporter
    Pretty clear Leif Ericksen dumped all his dumbshit semen in Minnesota.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Anyone who goes to a rally whether it be for or against is so fucking lame I can't even handle it.

How can you get so worked up over shit that doesn't affect your daily life lol
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Agreed, the folks going to political rallies all suck. Fucking losers.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Swaye said:

Good

So you support physical violence against people who disagree with you politically? Good to know.
    Snowflake
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Gwad said:

Swaye said:

Good

So you support physical violence against people who disagree with you politically? Good to know.
    Snowflake
    lol
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,353

Can liberals get any more violent and hate filled? This shit has been going on since before Trump, Trump is just an excuse for them to bash people who think differently over the head with steel pipes.

They are going to hurt the wrong guy and someone is going to die. It is a shame that liberals are going there because people are going to feel the need to protect themselves and in the case of San Jose, protect their children.

Liberals aren’t attacking these white trash MAGA folks. The RW wing-nuts have brought out the LW wing-nuts. It’s Newtonian physics. I told you gals years ago that your embrace of extremism would beget extremism. I’m tired of always being right.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Liberals aren’t attacking these white trash MAGA folks. The RW wing-nuts have brought out the LW wing-nuts. It’s Newtonian physics. I told you gals years ago that your embrace of extremism would beget extremism. I’m tired of always being right.
    So everyone can just shoot ANTIFA on sight? Sounds like this might work itself out quickly with your plan.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,353
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

So everyone can just shoot ANTIFA on sight? Sounds like this might work itself out quickly with your plan.
    Don’t press.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club
    Always nice to see leftards defending violence here

But Trump tweets cross the line!!!

Trump supporter convicted of murder, but still.

I guess that justifies the violence

Good to know

Democrat shoots up softball game.

Good to know

Striking out in slow pitch softball has consequences.

Good to know

I actually did that once. Fuck it was embarrassing. Cost me a case of beer too

Good to know

I actually did that once. Fuck it was embarrassing. Cost me a case of beer too
    Filled in on an old guy construction team back in college. They were all 40-50. A few sucked and struck out. Everyone was cheering.

Apparently each strike out is a round at the bar after the game.