Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone NGAF anymore ? TISO

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam

Another NY6 loss is possible. But meh

How can Eason look like a God vs BYU and be so bad vs Stanfords worse defense?

This team at its current state is not running the table. You ever been to the Redbox bowl? I heard the sun bowl is also great.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    BayDawg said:

dnc said:

I’m starting to think, Tom Brady with these receivers will look like ass
    No. Eason has a lot of talent and I think he will be a solid NFL QB, but he doesn’t process things fast enough to truly be great at the college level.

He would be better and more like the BYU game with better coaching, but a good defense will fool him. That’s what I see.
    After further review I’m calling bullshit. This play calling and design is straight bullshit. Like I said Tom Brady couldn’t make this cluster fuck any better

For one obvious thing Brady throws with touch and a lot of the drops we’re seeing wouldn’t be drops with Brady.
    No one is open, this is worse than I thought this offense is totally fucked. watch the video review. Same review occurred after Rose bowel.

https://sportsradiokjr.iheart.com/content/2019-10-10-hugh-millen-deep-dive-on-uw-pass-offense-vs-stanford-2019/?Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&Keyid=socialflow
    That was disturbing, on many levels.

And I watched the whole thing. FM.
    @DNC never watches or reads before making statements. Would love to hear him say Brady and his touch would succeed given what this video points out.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

No. Eason has a lot of talent and I think he will be a solid NFL QB, but he doesn’t process things fast enough to truly be great at the college level.

He would be better and more like the BYU game with better coaching, but a good defense will fool him. That’s what I see.
    After further review I’m calling bullshit. This play calling and design is straight bullshit. Like I said Tom Brady couldn’t make this cluster fuck any better

For one obvious thing Brady throws with touch and a lot of the drops we’re seeing wouldn’t be drops with Brady.
    No one is open, this is worse than I thought this offense is totally fucked. watch the video review. Same review occurred after Rose bowel.

https://sportsradiokjr.iheart.com/content/2019-10-10-hugh-millen-deep-dive-on-uw-pass-offense-vs-stanford-2019/?Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&Keyid=socialflow
    First of all, thanks to my employer for granting me the opportunity to watch this 55 minute film study.

Second, do you guys get this from Hugh every week? Best 55 minutes my employer ever spent.

Third, I saw some of this during the game, like the crossing route clowns crashing into each other, but wow, you guys are fucked.

Forth, Hunter Bryant is a total fucking retard route runner. CHRIST. On paper, that motherfucker is DOMINANT, but he runs routes like 6th graders play soccer. I only point this out because I've been head scratching all year why this guy does not have 10 catches and 100 yards every game. Now we know.

Fifth, I love Andy Ludwig.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    89ute said:

dnc said:

First of all, thanks to my employer for granting me the opportunity to watch this 55 minute film study.

Second, do you guys get this from Hugh every week? Best 55 minutes my employer ever spent.

Third, I saw some of this during the game, like the crossing route clowns crashing into each other, but wow, you guys are fucked.

Forth, Hunter Bryant is a total fucking retard route runner. CHRIST. On paper, that motherfucker is DOMINANT, but he runs routes like 6th graders play soccer. I only point this out because I've been head scratching all year why this guy does not have 10 catches and 100 yards every game. Now we know.

Fifth, I love Andy Ludwig.
    That’s what I got out of it, shit coaching at best.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Doogles said:

I'm all in on a shitty NY6. If they lose to Zona tsio. We still have the most talent in the conference.

What the fuck