Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone NGAF anymore ? TISO

2022 will be special?

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    Another NY6 loss is possible. But meh

How can Eason look like a God vs BYU and be so bad vs Stanfords worse defense?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Need to level up
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    I'm all in on a shitty NY6. If they lose to Zona tsio. We still have the most talent in the conference.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

I'm all in on a shitty NY6. If they lose to Zona tsio. We still have the most talent in the conference.

Allegedly
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    azgreg said:

Doogles said:

You guys might have the most talent but our kids have spirit!
    Literally. Desert voodoo spirit.

We are going to lose
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Is it time for TPEIO?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I’m starting to think, Tom Brady with these receivers will look like ass
    No. Eason has a lot of talent and I think he will be a solid NFL QB, but he doesn’t process things fast enough to truly be great at the college level.

He would be better and more like the BYU game with better coaching, but a good defense will fool him. That’s what I see.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,013
    Yep just bought my shitty rose bowl tickets.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2019

No. Eason has a lot of talent and I think he will be a solid NFL QB, but he doesn’t process things fast enough to truly be great at the college level.

He would be better and more like the BYU game with better coaching, but a good defense will fool him. That’s what I see.
    After further review I’m calling bullshit. This play calling and design is straight bullshit. Like I said Tom Brady couldn’t make this cluster fuck any better

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

After further review I’m calling bullshit. This play calling and design is straight bullshit. Like I said Tom Brady couldn’t make this cluster fuck any better

For one obvious thing Brady throws with touch and a lot of the drops we’re seeing wouldn’t be drops with Brady.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

2022 will be special?

I certainly GAF about that my Nega.

@Ballz
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

dnc said:

For one obvious thing Brady throws with touch and a lot of the drops we’re seeing wouldn’t be drops with Brady.
    No one is open, this is worse than I thought this offense is totally fucked. watch the video review. Same review occurred after Rose bowel.

https://sportsradiokjr.iheart.com/content/2019-10-10-hugh-millen-deep-dive-on-uw-pass-offense-vs-stanford-2019/?Sc=editorial&Pname=local_social&Keyid=socialflow
    That was disturbing, on many levels.

And I watched the whole thing. FM.